123 HP OJPro8730 Printer
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup and Installation
Ojpro 8730 Print Direct
Print using HP Wireless Direct Feature
Trail the procedures to connect your mobile device or system:
- Power on HP Officejet Pro 8730 wireless direct from the control panel of the printer’s control panel.
- On your mobile device or system, check that the Wi-Fi radio is on and then link to HP wireless direct.
- Make certain that the name format used by HP wireless direct and Wi-Fi Direct are not similar.
- In case your power on the HP Officejet Pro 8730 wireless direct with security, deliver the required WPA2 password when it is insisted by your smartphone or computer. Wi-Fi Direct always uses a WPA2 passphrase and cannot be switched on without WPA2 security.
- Install the 123 HP OJPro8730 printer software for the system. Choose the Wireless option as the connectivity option from the printer software UI. For mobile devices, you need to customize the most recent version of the printer plug-in application.
Method 1: If you have formerly linked the printer over a network connection, then you would have installed the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer software on your computer. This means you have been using the printer over the network, trail the procedures below to print when connected to HP wireless direct.
- Connect your computer to the HP wireless direct connection.
- Trail the printer in the same way you did over the network connection. No additional software installation is required. The printer can remain associated with your home network. Your computer can either be connected to the printer or your home network, not both at the simultaneously.
- Method 2: If you have formerly installed and used the 123 HP OJPro8730 printer with a USB cable or have selected the Connect Later option from the software during installation, then trail the procedures to use the printer over the HP wireless direct connection.
- Connect your system to the HP wireless direct connection.
- Customize the settings from the HP printer software.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7:Select the Start -> Programs -> Choose your HP printer model -> HP Printer Setup & Software options.
- Windows 8 or 8.1:Run the Printer Software from the Start screen or from the tile assigned for your 123.hp.com/ojp8730 printer.
- Tap lick on the Utilities option.
- Tap Printer Setup & Software.
- Tap Connect a new printer.
- Mac OS X:Direct to Finder and go to Applications -> choose your printer model -> Choose Printer Setup & Software.
- Tap on the Connect new printer option.
- From the Connection Options display, select the Wireless option, and then tap on the Next option.
- Choose the printer from the printer’s detected screen, and then finish the software installation.
- If you have formerly installed the printer via HP wireless direct connection, then all you have to do is to install the printer software, and you can make the printer to connect to a wireless network with a wireless router.
- Connect your system to the wireless network you want to connect the 123 HP OJPro8730 printer to.
- For Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7:Select the Start -> Programs -> HP -> choose your printer model-> Printer Setup & Software option.
- Windows 8:Run the Printer Software from the Start screen or from the tile named for your printer.
- Click Utilities.
- Click Printer Setup & Software
- 3. Mac OS X: Get direct to Finder and then go to Applications -> HP -> select your printer model -> Printer Setup.
Go to reconfigure wireless settings.
SFor certain printers, you will need to momentarily plug in a USB cable between the printer and computer. For other printers with large displays, it is recommended to use the front panel Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the printer to your wireless network. Once the printer is connected to your network, you can use the printer, no additional software is required.
Ojpro 8730 Scan
Customizing and Scan with HP Scan and Capture
Download and run HP Scan and Capture app from the Microsoft Store.
- Switch on your HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer.
- Place the file you want to scan on the scanner glass or position it into the automatic document feeder (ADF) if your printer has it.
- Browse for Scan and Capture under Windows, and then click HP Scan and Capture in the list of results.
- Tap the menu icon, and then choose Settings.
- Pick the Select Device option, and then choose your corresponding 123.hp.com/setup 8730 printer.
- Pick out the Document Scan Options or Photo Scan Options to modify any settings, and then click the back arrow.
- Tap outside the Settings menu, and then tap on the Capture Documents or Capture Photos option.
- Once you have done scanning, click on the Save option. The Save As window displays to save the file in the corresponding folder.
Scan with HP Scan software
You can commence scan jobs from the computer, change scan quality settings, and store the scan as PDF files and more. Two versions of HP Scan are available, depending on the release year of the printer.
- Locate the file on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder, liable to the printer type and features.
- In case your printer is exhibited, pick out the printer name in the list of results.
- In case the printer does not exhibit, navigate to our website and click Software and Driver Downloads, and then index your corresponding printer model number. Under the Driver- Printer Installation software, tap Download next to the full feature driver.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Choose any one of the shortcuts that match with the file type and the resulting action you prefer.
- Change any of the shortcut default settings on the right side of the window, if necessary.
- Click on the Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan option to preview and include additional edits to the scan prior to storing it.
- Click on the Advanced Settings or More option to adjust the settings such as quality, color, and default scan destination folder.
- Click the Scan option.The 123 HP OJPro8730 printer starts scanning the file, and then preview is shown.
- The Save as window is shown.
- Select the folder which you want to save the scan in, change the File name if required, check the file type in the Save as type menu, and then select Save.
- Check the scan by opening the folder in which you saved it, and then double-click the file.
- If you notice any issues, contact our technical support to resolve your problems and queries.
Step 1: Make certain that you have met the requirements
Previous to printing your document wirelessly from your smartphone, make certain that you have the following items:
- A mobile device operates on Android version 4.4 or later or an HP Slate tablet operates on Android version 4.1 or later.
- A Mopria-certified wireless HP Officejet pro 8730 printer or wireless printing accessory.
- In your mobile device, confirm that Mopria Print Service is preinstalled, and if it is not, install it.
- From the Application manager on your mobile device, discover the Mopria Print Service.
- In case the Mopria Print Service is in the Application manager, move to the step to link your printer with the Mopria Print Service.
- In case the Mopria Print Service is not in the Application manager, proceed with this procedure to download it.
- On your mobile device, install or upgrade the HP Print Service Plugin application from the Google Play Store.
- Choose Back.
- Tap the Settings option, and then click Printing.
- Get directed to Mopria Print Service, and then choose On, if it is not previously on.
Step 3: Link the HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer with Mopria Print Service
You should link your mobile device to your printer.
- On your mobile device, tap Settings Wi-Fi On, if it is not previously on.
- Pick your printer name or accessory.
The application mechanically looks for nearby Mopria-compatible printers or accessories.
Step 4: Way to print with the Mopria Print Service
Print documents, images or web pages from your mobile phones.
- On your mobile device, select the document that you want to print.
- Click the Menu icon in the top-right corner, and then click on the Print option.
- Choose your Mopria-compatible printer or accessory, with Mopria Print Service itemized under the name of your 123 HP OJPro8730 printer.
- Select your print settings for instance copies, paper size, color, orientation, and pages.Existing settings may vary according to your mobile device.
- Tap on the Print option.
- Once you have done the printing job, direct to your wireless settings, and then pick the name of your network to restore your connection to the Internet.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.