Instant 123.hp.com/setup 8726
Guidelines for USB and Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 8726 from our technical experts.
HP Officejet Pro 8726 USB Setup in Windows and Mac
Step 1 : Device the Requirements for the Printer Setup
- Check the following requirements and the items before you start the process.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8726 printer must be kept on.
- Aid a USB cable not less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length.
- There lies an available USB port on the computer: If you attach the USB hub or docking station, the printer might not acquire adequate power for proper function.
- If the USB cable is aided to connect the printer to the computer before connecting the driver, trail these steps to uninstall the printer from the installed devices to obtain a fruitful result.
- If not go to the next step to download the driver.
- Eliminate the USB cable from the computer. Avoid attaching the cable until you are instructed.
- Look for Windows for ‘devices’ and select the Devices and Printers control panel settings in the results.
- Right- click on the printer icon and then click the Remove device option. If many icons occur for the 123.hp.com/setup 8726 printer, remove them all.
- Close down the Devices and Printers windows, and then follow the next step.
Step 2 : Install the HP Officejet Pro 8726 Driver and Create the Connection in Windows
- It is essential to download and install the best available print driver to finish the USB connection.
- Get direct to our website, key in the printer model and then go along with the instructions to download your driver. According to your printer model, you get directed to the driver installation app HP Easy Start may download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads trail the on- screen instructions to access the download file to start the setup process. When demanded to choose the connection type, select the USB option. It is not mandatory to complete the enduring steps provided in this section if the setup is effective.
- If the download is futile on the 123.hp.com/setup 8726 printer or the printer is not exhibited in the list, trail the steps to download a driver from our website.
- Get directed to our website, enter the printer model manually if instructed, and then substantiate the operating system selected is correct.
- Below Driver-Product Installation Software section, click the Download option lies next to the full feature driver, and then trail the directives to utilize HP
- Download and Install Assistant or choose the Download only option to save and launch the driver file from the computer.
- When demanded by the installer to choose the 123.hp.com/ojpro8726 printer connection type, select USB to proceed and finish the setup.
- Allow the printer to print, scan, or fax, liable to the functionality you need.
Step 2 : Download the Driver and Install the 123.hp.com/setup 8726 in Mac
Download the best driver and install it. Liable to the printer type and the operating system version, a full feature driver download or the HP Easy Start gets installed.
- Get direct to our website, include the printer model, if guided, and monitor the operating system version is precise.
- Below Driver – Product Installation Software you are supposed to choose the Download option that is placed next to HP Easy Start or the full feature driver, liable to the option that exhibits, and then open the HP Easy Start file or the HP .dmg file in the Downloads folder or browser bar to start the 123.hp.com/setup 8726 process.
- When instructed by the installer to select the printer connection option, you are supposed to click USB.
- Get direct to the Install screen, affirm that HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is preferred if the printer possesses a scanner to enable full scan functionality.
- When instructed by the installer, click on the Add Printer option to make a print queue on the Mac.
- The Add Window get exhibited.
- Choose the printer name, choose the Use or Print Using menu, and then click on Add.
- Get back to the HP installer to complete the installation procedure.
- Try to print, scan, or fax, based on the HP Officejet Pro 8726 printer functionality.
HP Officejet Pro 8726 Wireless Setup in Windows and Mac
To organize the printer on a wireless network, link the printer to the network, then download the printer driver and software. When guided, at the time of 123.hp.com/setup 8726, tap on the Wireless option as the connection type.
Step 1 : Organize the Prerequisites for HP Officejet Pro 8726 Installation
Preceding to installing the printer on the wireless network, organize the network name and password, and password, and power on the router, printer, and computer.
- Collect the following items.
- Network name, password, a computer connected to the wireless network and internet access is all you wanted.
- Be in no doubt that the router and computer are powered on, and the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Maintain the HP Officejet 8726 printer on and keep it near to the computer and within the permissible range of the router at the time of setup process.
- Take away the USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
Step 2 : Begin the HP Officejet Pro 8726 Printer Connection to the Wireless Network
- Get directed to the control panel home screen, drag down to the Dashboard and then click on the Wireless icon.
- Go with the Setup icon.
- Go to the Wireless Settings option succeeded by Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick the name of your 123.hp.com/setup 8726 printer in the prevailing list and then go with the Ok option.
- If the exhibited list has not exposed the network name, tap on the Enter New Network Name option, and then go along with the on- screen prompts to key in your network name.
- If commended, index the WEP or WPA key and then go with Done option.
- A summary screen gets prompted. Tap Ok to get back to the home screen.
Step 3 : Download the Recent Driver for Windows
- Manually enter your printer model number, and then trail the Begin option.
- Tap on the Download -> Open, Save, or Run option in any windows which exist to download the printer to your computer.
- Run the installed driver by double- tapping the driver folder in the browser file or on the computer.
- Trail the on- screen instructions to finish the connection 123.hp.com/setup 8726 and driver download.
- Get directed to our website and complete the printer action and activation.
Step 3 : Mounting and Installing the HP Officejet Pro 8726 Driver for Mac
Follow the instructions provided here to have a better idea on how to mount and install the latest version of the printer full featured software from our website. If an Auto Wireless Connect screen is provoked while downloading, practice it to complete the wireless setup. Or else go trail the instructions in the installation software to finish the setup function properly.
- Power on the HP Officejet Pro 8726 printer.
- If the printer is connected to the computer by dint of a USB cable, it should be disengaged from the computer.
- If insisted, pick a method to discriminate the printer model from the screened list, and then trail the instructions to track to the downloads page.
- Tap the Download option that displays next to HP Easy Start or next to the full feature driver, based on the option that screens out.
- Open the Downloads folder on your Mac dock, and choose HP Easy Start file or full feature driver .dmg to start the 123.hp.com/setup 8726 procedure.
- When insisted by the installer, select the Add Printer option to establish a print queue on the Mac.
- The Add window displays.
- Pick the printer name -> Use or Print Using menu, click on your printer name in the pop- up menu, and then tap on the Add option.
- Get directed to HP installer to complete the installation.
Wired Network 123.hp.com/setup 8726 in Windows and Mac
Step 1 : Arrange for the Driver Installation and Network Connection
Previous to downloading the driver, check that you have owned an operative network router and an Ethernet cable.
- Check that you have owned a network router, switch, or hub with obtainable Ethernet ports.
- Check that your computer is connected to the router, switch or hub if it is not already connected.
- Use Ethernet cable and but not a standard telephone cable.
Step 2 : Create a Link Between the HP Officejet Pro 8726 Printer and the Network
Connect the Ethernet cable to the printer and to the router, switch, or hub so that the printer is exposed during the 123.hp.com/setup 8726.
- Keep the HP Officejet Pro 8726 printer on.
- Remove any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the rear of the printer.
- Attach the Ethernet cable to the printer port, and then link the other end of the cable to an available port on the network router, switch, or hub.
Step 3 : Download the Appropriate Software for Windows
Trail the steps given here to download the HP print driver to complete the network printer setup.
- Get direct to our website, manually enter the printer model, and then trail the instructions to install the driver. Liable to the printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might get installed.
- If a driver or HP Start downloads, track the on- screen instructions to access the download file to start the setup. When guided to select the connection type, tap on the Wired Network option.
- If the download is unsuccessful or your printer is not recorded on our website, trail the steps to download a driver from our website.
- Get directed to our website, manually enter your printer model if needed, and then confirm the operating system version designated is correct.
- Below Driver – Product Installation software, click the Download next to the full feature driver, and then trail the on- screen instructions to use the shown HP Download and Install Assistant, or choose Download only to store and then run the driver file from your Windows computer.
- When guided by the installer choose a printer connection option, and then click the Wired Network to go with and finish the installation.
- Make a trail to print, scan or fax, based on the HP Officejet Pro 8726 printer functionality.
Step 3 : Installing the HP Officejet 8726 Software on Mac Computers
- When guided by the installer, click the Add Printer option to form a print queue on the Mac.
- The Add windows exhibits.
- Choose the printer -> Use or Print using menu, click your printer name in the pop- up menu, and then go with the Add option.
- Get directed to the HP installer to complete the 123.hp.com/setup 8726.