The 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 is an All-in-One printer. It enables you to connect to other devices through a wireless or wired setup. It has multiple features like printing, duplex printing, scanning, and faxing on a single device.[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer?
- Take the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer out from the box.
- Remove all the tapes from the interior and the exterior parts of the printer.
- Connect one end of the power cable to the electrical outlet and the other end to the rear of the printer.
- When the printer fails to power on automatically, press the Power button on the printer.
- Set the preferences on your printer control panel and then click the option Confirm to apply the changes.
- Open the front door, lift the access door, and install the ink cartridges in the ink slots.
- Pull out your input tray, load it with plain papers, and then close it.
- Align the printhead. The printer hardware is all set.
- Now download the printer software from our website for better performance.
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 is completely set for use now.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Ink Cartridge
HP always suggests to use genuine HP ink cartridges for their printers. Instances may occur where you may need to refill or replace the cartridges. To install and replace the ink cartridges, you can enroll in the HP Instant Ink service. You need not purchase the ink from the retail stores once you are enrolled.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/3″ center=”no” class=””]
How to Install Ink Cartridge on HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer?
- Always 123.hp.com/setup 9025 the HP ink cartridges in your HP printer.
- Open the front door of the printer.
- Now lift the ink cartridge access door.
- You will find that the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Wait, until the carriage stops moving.
- Unseal the new ink cartridge.
- Always hold it by touching the black plastic of the cartridge.
- Now insert the ink cartridges in their respective slots.
- Close the front door of the Office Jet Pro printer and also the ink carriage access door.
- On your 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer’s control panel, click the option OK, after installing the cartridges.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge on 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 Printer?
- Power on the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer.
- Wait until the carriage stops moving,. before you continue with further steps.
- To release the ink cartridge from its slot, push it on its front and then pull it to remove it from its slots.
- Take the new cartridge from its package.
- Hold the cartridges by its side and place it facing the contact of the cartridges in the printer.
- Push the cartridge until they snap into their place.
- Insert the 123.hp.com/setup 9025 printer ink cartridges in their slots.
- Repeat the above steps to replace the other ink cartridges.
- Then close your ink cartridge access door.
How to Refill Ink Cartridge on HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer?
- First, take the low ink cartridge from their respective slot and place it in a paper or towel.
- Wipe the surrounding of the cartridges with a dry cloth.
- Take the new 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 ink cartridge from the package.
- Load the ink from the new ink cartridge with the help of a syringe.
- Insert the loaded syringe back to the empty or low ink cartridge.
- Fill the ink on the bottom hole of the empty or low ink cartridge.
- Don’t be in a hurry to inject the ink to the empty or low ink cartridges.
- Always press the piston slowly to inject the ink.
- Close the cartridge nozzle. Then check whether the ink is being spilled out by dabbing it on a soft cloth.
- Repeat the above procedure for other ink cartridges to refill.
Free HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver and Manual Download
For proper functioning of the printer in the long run, it is advisable to download the appropriate driver and manual for the printer. You can download the driver and manual by a single click or pressing the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 download button on our website.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
How to Download HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver?
- Go to our website.
- At the left side of the page, click on the Software, Drivers, and Firmware option.
- Click the option GO.
- Then on the Operating System Version option,. choose your operating system.
- Also, enter the version to be downloaded.
- Then click the Change option at the bottom of the page.
- The driver will be downloaded.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro 9025 Manual?
- First, go to our website.
- On the left side of the website page, click the User Guides option.
- A prompt will appear on the screen to choose your language.
- Select your language from the drop-down menu.
- You will find three options. They are User guide, Reference Guide, and Setup poster.
- You can save the manual in the PDF format.
- Generally, PDF user guide requires the option of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing the document. The 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 manual is now downloaded.
How to Install 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 Driver?
The Driver can be installed on the Windows and Mac system. Installing the driver helps the printer in proper functioning. A printer driver, in general, is software on the computer which converts the data to be printed to a format, which the printer can understand.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver Printer on Windows?
- After downloading the officejet pro 9025 driver, install the driver on your Windows system.
- Below the heading Driver, click the Download option for the full software package.
- You can also click on the Basic Drivers, for other driver option. Now proceed with the installation process.
- On the license agreement page, click on the I agree option to install the driver.
- Follow the prompts on the screen displayed.
- 123.hp.com/setup 9025 the printer to the computer.
- When you are prompted by the installer to choose a printer connection, choose the option USB to complete the installation.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Driver on Mac?
- Once you download the driver for the Mac system, the next step is to install the driver.
- Under the heading Driver-Product Installation and Software, click the Download option next to the HP Easy Start or the full feature driver.
- When prompted for printer connection type, choose the USB option.
- In the installation screen, check that HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is selected if the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer has the scanner option.
- When you are prompted to add your printer to the printer queue, select the name of your printer.
- To choose the printer, click the Use or Print Using menu, select the HP Office Jet Pro 9025 from the list, and then click the Add option.
- Now, return to the HP installer screen to complete the installation.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 How to Print?[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
How to Print on HP OJ Pro 9025 for Windows?
- On the Windows system, open the print window to change the print job settings for good results.
- Before printing the document, edit it like adjusting the font, size, layout, etc.
- In the app you created the document in, click File or the menu icon then click Print to open the general print settings.
- For accessing more advanced print settings, layout, and quality, click Printer Properties, Preferences, or 123.hp.com/setup 9025 Printer Properties.
- Set the preferences, click OK, and tap the Print option.
How to Print on HP OJ Pro 9025 for Mac?
- On the Mac system, open the print dialog to change the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 print settings.
- Before printing a document, edit it. Adjust the text font, size, and layout for better appearance of the document.
- Open the app you created the document and select the options File-> Print.
- Choose your printer from the Printer menu. From the Presets menu, choose an option which applies to your print jobs like Default Settings or Color.
- Click the unnamed print option at the center of the dialog box for accessing more print settings. Set the preferences and then click Print.
123.hp.com/ojpro9025 Duplex Printing
- Load enough plain blank papers in the input tray to avoid the page ordering issue.
- Open a document you wish to print and tap File-> Print.
- Choose your officejet pro 9025 printer and then click Printer Setup, Preferences, or Printer Properties.
- The Document Properties or Printing Preferences window displays.
- Locate the Print on Both sides or Two-sided printing option and then select the binding or page flip option.
- Select OK -> Print.
- Now, take the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printed side pages first from the output tray, and then tap the printed stack on a flat surface to align the pages.
- First, load the printed side pages on the main input tray.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the above procedure for a Duplex or Double-side scanning.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 How to Copy?
- Place the photo or document on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Click the Copy, Copy document, or Copy Photo option on the printer’s control panel to change any basic settings.
- Click the Settings icon or the gear icon for advanced copy settings. Make changes to your preferences.
- Click Start on the 123.hp.com/setup 9025 printer or return to the main Copy screen by clicking the Back option based on the printer.
- Select Start Black, Start color, or OK to start the copy job.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 How to Fax?
- First, call the recipient to whom you are going to fax.
- Load the document you are going to 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 fax on the scanner glass. Also, check you have loaded the blank paper in the input tray.
- Check that the phone line is not in use. From the Officejet Pro 9025 printer, dial the receiving fax number, as though you are going to make a call, and type the area code as well.
- Click the Color, Black, or Send button to send fax. You will find a fax report being printed.
- Read the report and know whether the fax has been sent successfully. If not, repeat the above-mentioned steps.
Quick USB 123.hp.com/setup 9025
- Check that you have the following requirements.
- A printer which is in the ready state, a USB cable less than 3m in length, and an available USB port on your computer.
- If you connect the USB cable to the computer before installing the driver, follow the below steps.
- Discard the printer USB cable from the computer. Don’ t connect the cable until prompted during the driver installation step.
- On the Windows, search for Devices and then Click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the icon of the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer and then click Remove Device. If multiple icons exist, remove all of them.
- Close the Devices and Printers window and then continue the next steps.
- Go to our website and download the appropriate driver for your printer.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to set up the connection.
- When prompted by the installer to select the printer connection option, choose the USB option to complete the 123.hp.com/setup 9025.
Solve HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting Issue
Troubleshooting is done when the printer is not connected properly. If the ink cartridges are not placed properly, the printer is idle for a long time, or there are issues while restarting the device.[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Why HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer is Offline?
Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor app from the website. Open the app. Click the option Start and then choose your printer. If the printer is not listed, turn it off and on and then click Retry. When prompted to select the default printer, click the Yes option. Now, try printing a document. The 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer will notify the status now.[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Why is HP OJ Pro 9025 Not Printing in Color?
Try to replace or refill the color ink cartridges to rectify the issue. While replacing the ink cartridges, HP always suggests to use genuine HP ink cartridges.[/su_column][/su_row] [su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Fix HP Officejet Pro 9025 Scanner Error
Check the settings on the printer’s control panel. Make sure you have loaded enough paper in the input tray. There shouldn’t be any particle stuck between the output or the input tray.[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Is HP Officejet Pro 9025 Not Connecting to Wi-Fi?
Check the wall outlet and the port on the printer where the cord is inserted. Make sure the network settings are proper. Ensure that you have enabled your Wi-Fi network and not any other network.[/su_column][/su_row] [su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Fix HP OJ Pro 9025 Print Job Stuck in Queue
The printer won’t allow you to print from the computer if the print job is stuck in a queue. Click on the option Cancel or delete the job.[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Factory Reset
Performing a factory reset is the easiest way to fix the problem. On your 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer, press the Power button. Click the Support menu. Select the Reset menu and then click OK. Choose between the option Semi-reset or Full reset. The HP Printer will turn off and on again after the reset.[/su_column][/su_row]