Setting up the printer needs to be done after purchasing it. Perform all the necessary steps for the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 setup and then start the printing process. Want to know what are the essential steps performed? Scroll down the page for detailed information.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9020?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 9020, Use scissors to cut the tape on top of the carton.
- Take the printer out of the box.
- Eradicate all the unwanted packing materials in and around it.
- Try to place the printer on a leveled surface.
- Link the power plug between the printer’s rear and wall socket.
- Press the Power button to turn the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer.
- Choose the preferred language on the printer’s control panel and select Confirm.
- Raise the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage gets to the middle of the printer.
- Install a new set of 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 ink cartridges into their slots.
- Insert plain sheets of paper and move the paper width guides.
- Place the input tray into its place. After inserting the paper, align the printhead.
- Aligning helps the printer print high-quality printouts.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Ink Cartridge
The Ink cartridge is an essential component used in most inkjet printers. The cartridges used are cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Verify whether the ink cartridges are compatible with the printer model. Learn how to 123.hp.com/setup 9020, replace, and refill the ink cartridges using the steps below.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 9020 Ink Cartridge?
- Raise the ink cartridge access door.
- Check if the carriage slides to the middle of the printer.
- Refrain from proceeding until the carriage is inactive.
- Take a new set of ink cartridges from their package.
- Peel off the protective tape from the ink cartridge.
- Put the new cartridges into their slots.
- You can hear a click sound once the cartridge is installed correctly.
- Close the door for a secure installation.
- Tap OK on the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer’s control panel.
- You can align the printhead with the help of the instructions below.
- Select the Align Printhead option from the Setup menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Print the alignment page.
123.hp.com/ojpro9020 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Long-press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Lift the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the replacement area.
- Press on top of the ink cartridge to release it.
- Take the old ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Purchase the new set of ink cartridges from a trusted retailer.
- Hold the new ink cartridge using the black plastic.
- Insert the new one into their slot.
- Check if the letter on the cartridge is similar to that on the slot.
- Redo the same steps for other cartridges.
- Close the door for a secure alignment.
How to Refill HP Officejet Pro 9020 Ink Cartridge?
- Take the old ink cartridge from the holder.
- Locate the label on top of the cartridge.
- Peel off the label to eject ink into it.
- Make use of a syringe to add ink into the hole.
- Overfilling the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 ink cartridge may lead to issues.
- Remove the excess ink from the cartridge using a damp cloth.
- Cover the label on top of the hole.
- After a while, put the refilled ink cartridge into its slot.
- Wait for a minute to begin the installation process.
- The printer automatically prints an alignment page.
Free HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver and Manual Download
The driver acts as a medium of communication between your printer and system. The printer supports two types of driver-full feature and basic. To get more information about the printer, you can use the manual.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver?
- Find the Driver download button on the website.
- Select the Download button based on the instructions.
- The driver’s 123.hp.com/setup 9020 file downloads automatically in the Downloads folder.
- If you are using a File Explorer, click the Save option to begin the process.
- Select the Open option to view the list of files.
- If you wish to install the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 driver immediately, select the Run option.
- Make sure that the router has stable internet access.
- If the signal strength is weak, it may take time to complete the download process.
How to Download 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 Manual?
Manual comes as a soft and hard copy. Access the hard copy of the document from the printer’s shipment box. If the hard copy of the document is unavailable, download the soft copy from this website. Click the Manual link to begin the download process. The downloaded file is available in the PDF format.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver?
You can install the driver either by using the software installation CD or downloading the driver from our website. Learn how to fix the driver for Windows and Mac systems.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver in Windows?
- Use the Starter CD to install the driver on your Windows system.
- Mount the CD into the system’s disc drive.
- Enable the Autoplay feature option to view the files on the screen.
- Select the setup file from the list.
- The installation process begins automatically after clicking the file.
- If the installation is unsuccessful, download the driver from our website.
- Select the setup file that is available in the Downloads folder of the system.
- Install it with the help of the prompts on the screen.
- Complete the process by clicking the Finish option.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer Driver in Mac?
- There are two ways to install the printer driver on the Mac system.
- The initial method is by using the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 software installation CD.
- Updated Mac systems do not have a disc drive.
- Copy the contents of the CD to an external disc drive. Insert it into the Mac system.
- View the .dmg file and double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- If the 123.hp.com/setup 9020 file is not the updated one, download the driver from our website.
- Click the Save option to store the file in the Downloads folder. Click the saved file to begin the installation.
- After the installation, add the printer name to the print queue. Select the Apple menu. Click System Preferences -> Printers and Scanners.
- Click the + sign to include the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer to the list.
- Choose the printer name from the list and start printing.
Instant Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 9020
Wireless connection is a mode of connecting the printer to a network. Use either the HP Smart App or Wireless Setup Wizard to connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer to the network. Learn how to establish a wireless connection. Read More..
HP Officejet Pro 9020 How to Scan?
Scanning is the process of creating a copy of the document. You can scan any document to an email, computer, PDF, Sharepoint, etc. Follow the simple procedure to perform the same using your Officejet Pro 9020 printer.Read More…
HP Officejet Pro 9020 How to Print?
- Turn on the printer.
- Load enough amount of paper on the main tray.
- Open the media that you intend to print.
- Select the File menu and choose Print to open general print settings.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/setup 9020 Printer Properties or Preferences to access the quality.
- View the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window that displays.
- The menu names and available settings may vary based on the printer model.
- Choose the print job shortcut that is similar to the already existing settings.
- The settings are Portrait or Landscape orientation, paper tray or source, paper type and more.
- Select OK -> Print to begin the printing process.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Duplex Printing
- Mount enough blank papers on the main tray.
- Pick a document or photo you wish to print.
- Click the File menu on the taskbar.
- Select the Print option. Choose the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer name from the list.
- Click Printer Properties or Printer setup displays on the window.
- If the shortcut tab is available, enable the Print on Both Sides option.
- Select the Layout or Finishing tab based on the options displayed.
- Click OK -> Print.
- The HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer prints on both sides of the page.
How to Copy on 123.hp.com/ojpro9020?
- Mount the original on the scanner glass or into the Automatic Document Feeder Tray.
- Keep the original into the input tray.
- Tap Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo on the printer’s control panel.
- Change the basic settings on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Settings icon. They are 2-Sided Copying, ID Copy, Size, Paper Size or Paper Type.
- Press the Start icon. Move to the Copy screen by clicking the Back icon.
- Select either the Start Color or Start Black option to begin 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 copying.
How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 9020?
- Connect the telephone cord between the phone wall jack and 1-LINE jack located at the printer’s rear.
- Configure the fax settings based on the printer’s control panel.
- After configuring, run a fax test to check whether the process is completed.
- Keep the document on the scanner glass based on the guides on it.
- Ensure that the phone line is not in use.
- Press the Black or Color button to send the fax.
- If you can find the fax report, check if the fax is completely successful.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Mobile Printing
Easy Steps for ePrint 123.hp.com/setup 9020
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer with the help of the Power button.
- Load plain paper into the input tray.
- Enable the Web Services option.
- If the printer has touchscreen displays, tap the HP ePrint button.
- Touch the Setup icon and follow the on-screen instructions to enable it.
- If the Web Services is activated, tap Print to print the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer’s email address.
- Generate a new email with the personal email account.
- Key in the printer’s email address in the To: field.
- Attach the media to the email and select Send.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 AirPrint Setup
- Switch on your printer and system and 123.hp.com/setup 9020 them to the same network.
- Check if the printer name is enlisted under the Printers menu.
- If not, move to the Apple menu.
- Choose the System Preferences option and select Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- If the printer name is enlisted, delete and re-add the name and set it up for AirPrint.
- If the name is not enlisted, select the + sign. Choose Add Printer or Scanner.
- Choose your printer name and proceed with the next step.
- Open the media that you intend to print.
- Click the Print option to start 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printing.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Mopria Print Setup
- Configure the printer hardware and run the Android device compatible with 4.0 or later.
- Connect your printer to a wired network with stable internet.
- Link your printer and Android device to the same network.
- Move the devices close to a router for better signal strength.
- Install the Mopria Print Service Plugin on your Android device.
- Enable the plugin after the installation completes.
- If the plugin installs for the first time, check whether the 123.hp.com/setup 9020 process is done properly.
- Enable the Mopria Print Service notification.
- Access the document that you intend to print.
- Tap Print to begin the printing process.
How to Solve HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting Issue?
If the printer encounters an issue, you need to resolve it. Some common printer issues are printer offline, won’t connect to Wi-Fi, not printing color, and 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 USB scanner connection error. Read More..