Easy 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 Setup
Your printer suitable for both home and commercial use. Using your HP printer, you can perform print, scan, copy, and fax functions. Your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer also supports the mobile printing feature.
How To Install HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer?
- To set up your printer for the first time, follow the guidelines mentioned below.
- Receive the sealed package. If your printer parcel is not sealed, then return it.
- Take out your printer from the parcel and place it on a plain surface.
- Keep safe the accessories that came with your printer for future use.
- Attach one end of the power cord to the direct electric outlet and the other to your printer.
- Turn On your printer and 123.hp.com/setup 9015 the preferences as per your wish.
- Pull the paper input tray out and load some manufacturer recommended printing sheets.
- Install the ink cartridges in their slots and close the cartridge access door.
- Download and install the driver firmware to start using your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Ink Cartridge
You will receive two ink cartridges with your HP printer parcel, Use only genuine ink cartridges with your printer as it does not support other brand cartridges.
How to Install 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 Ink Cartridge?
- Unwrap your cartridge from its packing.
- Power Up your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer.
- Open the cartridge access door to place the cartridge in its slot.
- Push it slightly inwards until you hear a click sound.
- Repeat the same steps with the other ink cartridge.
- Close the cartridge access door of your HP printer.
- Perform the printer functions to check if the newly 123.hp.com/setup 9015 ink is correctly working.
How to Replace HP Officejet Pro 9015 Ink Cartridge?
- You can replace the ink cartridge if the ink level is low or empty. Follow the below-mentioned procedure to replace the cartridge.
- Power On your printer and wait until the carriage remains silent.
- Open the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 cartridge access door and push the old cartridge inwards.
- Gently remove the replaceable cartridge from its slot.
- Now, hold the black plastic part on the new cartridge and place it in your printer.
- Push the cartridge inwards until you hear a click sound.
- Close the cartridge access door and try to print using your HP printer.
- Check if you can enroll your printer in the Instant Ink Plan. If yes, register your printer in the plan.
- The ink levels will be monitored for your printer whenever you turn it On. If the cartridge is low or empty, you will receive the new cartridge automatically.
How do I Refill HP Officejet Pro 9015 Ink Cartridge?
- Open the access door and remove the cartridge from your printer.
- Place the cartridge on the paper cloth. Identify the black spot which will be present on the white sticker.
- Inject the ink through the hole below the white sticker.
- Use a syringe to slowly draw ink into it.
- Place the syringe into the cartridge and refill the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 ink.
- After refilling the ink in your cartridges, install the cartridges in their slots.
- Close the cartridge access door and perform the print function.
Free 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 Driver and Manual Download
The printer driver acts as a medium of communication between the system and the printer. It transfers the data to the printer’s understandable format. Similarly, manuals are used to provide you knowledge about your printer and its functions.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver Download
- Enter your HP printer’s model on the search box.
- Locate the Driver download section on this site.
- Click on the Download button by choosing the compatible driver.
- Ensure that you choose the printer driver appropriate for your OS.
- Wait until the printer driver downloads.
- The download speed may vary with respect to your Internet connectivity.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Manual Download
- Type the printer model on the search bar of this site.
- Scroll down to locate the Manual section.
- Press Download or the Manual button to download your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 user manual.
- The manual will open in a separate tab on the browser.
- Click the Save icon on your system and choose the location to save the manual.
- You can use it for future reference.
How To Install HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver?
You have two different driver firmware for your printer, the driver files vary for both Mac and Windows OS. Go through the installation steps below to 123.hp.com/setup 9015 the driver on your computer.
How do I Install HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver on Windows?
- After downloading your driver, double-click on it.
- The driver firmware will be in the .exe format for Windows OS.
- Press the Run button on the Installation Wizard to begin the driver installation.
- Select the additional software that is necessary for your printer while installing the driver.
- Remove the connections made with your HP printer if they are associated.
- When the pop-up prompts you to build a connection with your system, do the same using wired or wireless connection.
- Click on the checkbox next to the installation wizard box by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- Hit the Finish button to conclude the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 installation process.
How do I Install HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver on Mac?
- Initiate the installation process for your printer by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- The driver file format for Mac OS will be in the .dmg format.
- Click Run on the Installation Wizard box. Press Next and wait until the installation is completed.
- Choose between the wired or wireless connection in the dialog box that pops up.
- After being prompted to connect, associate your printer and computer with the OTG cable.
- Read and then agree with the Terms and Conditions by clicking the checkbox. Click Finish to complete the 123.hp.com/setup 9015.
- Check if the name of your HP printer is listed on the list of devices, else add your HP Officejet Pro printer to the list.
Easy Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 9015
To connect your printer using the wireless system, follow the guidelines mentioned below. This feature facilitates you to print using your smart devices also. Ensure that you connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer and the device to the same network. Read More..
HP Officejet Pro 9015 How to Scan?
Scanning is the process of creating a copy of the document. You can scan any document to an email, computer, PDF, Sharepoint, etc. Follow the simple procedure to perform the same using your Officejet Pro 9015 printer.Read More…
HP Officejet Pro 9015 How To Print?
- You can print using your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer by following the guidelines that are mentioned below.
- Power On your HP printer and wait until the carriage becomes silent.
- Check if you have downloaded the printer driver and established the necessary connections.
- Load the suggested printing sheets into the input tray of your printer.
- Now, open the document you want to print on your system.
- Click File—-> Print or the Ctrl + P key to initiate the print function.
- The print properties dialog box will open where you can perform the necessary changes.
- After performing the changes, click the Print option.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Duplex Printing
- Duplex printing is the process of printing on both sides of your document. Your Officejet printer supports this feature.
- Power On your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
- Check if you have loaded the printing sheets into the paper input tray on your printer.
- Open the document you want to print on the system you use.
- Click on File —-> Print option or the Ctrl + P keys on your keyboard.
- On performing this action, the print properties dialog box will open.
- Check if all the settings are made. Now, navigate to the Advanced Settings option.
- Click the option 2-sided or the duplex printing choice.
- Choose Apply and click on the 123.hp.com/setup 9015 Print key to begin the print function.
- Menu names may vary with respect to the printer model, application, and the Operating System you use.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 How to Copy?
- Switch On your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer.
- Load the documents on the Scanner Glass or in the ADF.
- Touch Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo on the control panel of your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
- Tap Settings to view the Advanced Copy settings.
- Perform the necessary changes and then touch the Start button.
- Navigate to the main copy menu by clicking the Back icon and tap the Start Black or Start Color option.
- Press OK to start the Copy function.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 How to Fax?
- You can send color or black & white fax using the control panel of your HP printer.
- Load the document in the ADF keeping the print side up, or on the scanner glass keeping the print side of the document down.
- Tap the fax button on your 123.hp.com/setup 9015 printer.
- Enter the fax number manually or use the phonebook on your printer to select the number.
- The number can be selected even from the previously sent or received contact.
- Select Black or Color Fax and choose the Send option.
Quick Mobile Printing 123.hp.com/setup 9015
HP OJ Pro 9015 ePrint Setup
- Create an email account, and type the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer’s email address in the To field.
- Enter the subject and associate the document or photo to be printed to the mail. Click Send.
- Forward the mail you want to print to the printer’s email address.
- Press the Ctrl+A keys together keeping the webpage to be printed open.
- While printing from your mobile device, open the document/photo to be printed.
- Tap the Share icon and select the email option. Compose a mail and click Send.
- On hitting the Print option after configuring the settings, the print job gets done.
HP OJ Pro 9015 AirPrint Setup
- Check if your Apple device is connected to your local Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Wireless icon on your HP printer’s operation panel to check the network connection status.
- Go ahead with the process after reading the instructions on the screen to connect the printer to the same wireless network.
- Install the ink cartridges, and load sheets of fresh paper into the input tray.
- Click the Print icon to open the Printer option. Tap Select Printer to pick your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
- Set the parameters such as Paper, Number of copies, Black & White, etc., as per your preference.
- Find the Print option on the top right corner of the page and click it.
HP OJ Pro 9015 Mopria Print Setup
- You can run the Mopria Service if your Android version is 4.0 or later.
- Connect your printer and the device to the same network and make sure you have an active Internet connection.
- Keep the access point close to the router and check if the bandwidth is between 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz.
- Download and 123.hp.com/setup 9015 the Mopria Print Service Plugin from the Play Store app.
- Tap the plugin service from the notification pane.
- Touch to enable the Mopria service.
- Click Settings —-> More or NFC Sharing —-> Print.
- Press the Mopria Print Service and click the On option.
HP OJ Pro 9015 Wifi Direct Printing Setup
- Power On your HP printer; confirm that the cartridges are installed and printing sheets are loaded in your printer.
- Open Settings —-> Wi-Fi on your Apple device.
- Tap the printer name with DIRECT in its name from the list of printers.
- If you are prompted to type the password, enter 12345678. This is the password by default.
- Access the document you want to print and press the Print option.
- Once again choose your printer from the list, then tap Print.
How to Solve HP Officejet Pro 9015 Troubleshooting Issue?
Issues can happen on any device we use. Some below-mentioned 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 issues and their resolving steps are provided for reference. Read More..