Have you purchased a new 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer? Then the initial step to be carried out is to set it up.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer?
- Make sure that the HP seal is stuck on top of the Officejet Pro 9010 printer’s carton.
- Open the box and take the accessories such as warranty card, installation CD, and other accessories out.
- Remove the Officejet Pro 9010 printer from the box and ascertain that it is not damaged.
- Plug the electrical cable between the printer’s back and the socket.
- Power On the device and set the preferences on its touch display.
- Keep a sufficient amount of white papers into the main input tray.
- Insert the original black and tri-colored cartridges into the correct slots.
- Wait until the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer prints an alignment page.
123.hp.com/ojpro9010 Ink Cartridge
Ink cartridge is a component that is delivered with the Officejet Pro 9010 printer. The cartridge needs to be cleaned periodically to avoid issues.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 9010 Ink Cartridge?
- Open the front door that is located on the printer and then raise the cartridge access door.
- Ensure that the carriage slides to the middle of the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Do not continue until the carriage stops moving.
- Remove the cartridges from the box and then discard the protective film from it.
- Ascertain to utilize only the black plastic present on the ink cartridge.
- Place the black and tri-colored cartridges into the respective slots. Close the front door and then lower the cartridge access door.
How to Replace HP Officejet Pro 9010 Ink Cartridge?
- Replace the black and tri-colored cartridges if the ink levels in it are low.
- Power On the printer, open the cartridge access door, and wait until the carriage does not make any noise.
- Push the empty cartridge to release it and take it out of the slot.
- Now remove the empty cartridge from its packing. Hold the cartridges in a way such that its contacts face the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer.
- Push the cartridge into the slot and push until it snaps into position.
- Ensure that the letters present on the cartridge and the slot match each other. Redo the above steps to 123.hp.com/setup 9010 the other new cartridges and then lower the access door.
How to Refill HP Officejet Pro 9010 Ink Cartridge?
- Buy the following items: printer’s ink, syringe, and paper towel.
- Open the access door and take the cartridge out of the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Place the cartridge on the paper towel. A black spot will be present on the white sticker which covers your ink cartridge.
- Below the black spot, a hole will be available through which you can fill ink into the cartridge.
- Locate the hole by peeling off the sticker, else pierce a hole near the black spot. Make use of the syringe to draw ink slowly. Place the syringe into the cartridge to refill ink.
- Once you are done with the refilling, place the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 cartridges in their slots, and close the access door.
Free HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver and Manual Download
The driver must be downloaded to get the complete features of the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver & Manual?
- To get the printer’s driver, tap the Driver Download button on this page.
- HP Officejet Pro 9010 Manual Download with Download button
- Hit the Manual Download button that is provided on this website for obtaining the printer’s guide.
- How to 123.hp.com/setup 9010 Driver
- There are two methods using which the driver for your printer can be installed. One method is by making use of the software installer CD and the other is to download it from this website.
How To Install 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 Driver?
You have two different driver firmware for your printer. The driver files vary for both Mac and Windows OS. Go through the installation steps below to install the driver on your computer.
How do I Install HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver in Windows?
- Utilize the software installation disk that came along with the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer.
- Confirm that the Windows computer has an external disc drive.
- Now load the installation CD into the driver and wait until all the setup files open.
- Open the Let’s Get Started screen by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- Read the Installation Agreements and select the checkbox to agree to the same.
- Tap the connection method based on the features of the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Launch the driver for your printer by complying with the guidelines on the screen.
- Select the Finish option and carry out a print job.
How do I Install HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver in Mac?
- Before starting the download process, confirm that there is sufficient memory space on the Windows computer.
- Clean all the temp and unnecessary files that are present on your desktop.
- Tap the Driver Download button that is given on this page.
- Don’t power Off your Personal Computer when the download is in process.
- Double-tap on the driver file to begin installing the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 software.
- The Network Device Installation pop-up window opens on the desktop.
- Click the Continue button and select the checkbox, and then tap the Automatic Setup or Manual Setup method.
- Choose Next and install the driver by following the on-screen prompts, and then tap Finish.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup
A Wireless setup is done to link the Officejet Pro 9010 printer to the Windows or Mac device. The procedure on how to perform the wireless 123.hp.com/setup 9010 is given below. Read More..
123.hp.com/ojpro9010 How to Scan?
Scanning is the process of creating a copy of the document. You can scan any document to an email, computer, PDF, Sharepoint, etc. Follow the simple procedure to perform the same using your printer. Read More…
How to Perform HP Officejet Pro 9010 Duplex Printing?
- Open the item, select the File button, and then tap Print.
- Choose the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and select the Printer Preferences or Properties button.
- The Document Properties dialog box appears on the screen.
- Choose the Print On Both Sides option on the Printing Shortcut tab. Select OK and then tap the Print option.
- Take the printed pages out of the output tray and align them by tapping them on an even surface. Insert the printed pages into the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer’s main input tray and print the other side by choosing the Continue option.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 How to Copy?
- Turn On the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and make sure that sufficient papers are loaded into the main input tray.
- Keep the item to be copied in the Automatic Document Feeder or on the scanner glass.
- On the display panel of your 123.hp.com/setup 9010 printer, press the Copy Photo, Copy Document, or Copy button.
- Alter the basic settings if needed. To view the advanced copy settings, choose the Gear-shaped icon.
- Depending on the model of your Hewlett Packard printer, select the Start button.
- Else, go back to the Main Copy screen by selecting the Back option. Choose the Start Black, Start, or Start Color to begin the copy task.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 How to Fax?
- Confirm that the setup process of the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer is complete.
- Place the sheets which you want to fax in the main input tray.
- Move the guides so that they rest against the paper edges.
- Your Officejet Pro 9010 printer will indicate whether the printed pages must face downwards or upwards.
- Select the Fax button on the printer’s control panel. Alter the fax settings if required. Specify the fax number to which you want to send the fax.
- Ensure that all the dial codes and extensions are mentioned correctly. Press the Go, Send, or Start button on the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Mobile Printing
Instant ePrint 123.hp.com/setup 9010
- Double-click on your Officejet Pro 9010 printer under the Devices and Printers dialog box on your system.
- The HP ePrint Center option will be available in the list, double-tap it.
- A Welcome screen will open asking you to enter the login details.
- Select the Sign in button. Create a new account by clicking the Sign Up link available on top of the screen.
- To get the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer’s code, select How do I find the printer code?. Type the printer’s code on your computer and get more settings if needed by choosing the Next button.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 AirPrint Setup
- Power On the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Keep a stack of plain papers, place the tri-colored, and black cartridges into their respective slot.
- Connect the Apple device and the printer to a secure wireless network.
- Open the application which has the file to be printed on the Apple device.
- Choose the Share icon and then tap the Print button. Touch the Select Printer button and choose your printer.
- Enter the number of copies that have to be printed. Now start the printing by selecting Print available on the upper right corner of the screen.
Instant Mopria Print 123.hp.com/setup 9010
- 123.hp.com/setup 9010 the Mopria Print Service app from the Store available on your phone.
- Touch the Mopria Print Service application to open it.
- Choose the Tap to Enable button. Select the Mopria Print Service option and then press On.
- Open the document to be printed select the Menu icon and then touch Print.
- Select the Down arrow button and choose your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer from the queue of devices.
- Alter the settings by choosing the down arrow key and then select the Print icon.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting Issue
One way of problem-solving is referred to as troubleshooting. The instructions for fix some of the errors such as 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer offline, not scanning, and more are discussed on this website. Read More..