HP Officejet Pro 9015 How to Scan?
Scanning is the process of creating a copy of the document. You can scan any document to an email, computer, PDF, Sharepoint, etc. Follow the simple procedure for hp officejet pro 9015 how to scan using your printer.
How To Scan Double on HP Officejet Pro 9015?
- Turn On your printer and wait until the carriage remains silent.
- Keep the document you want to scan on the Scanner Glass or in the ADF ( Automatic Document Feeder ).
- If you place your document in the ADF, the print side should face up.
- On the other hand, the print side should face down if the document is placed on the Scanner Glass.
- Search for the HP folder on your system and choose your Officejet printer.
- Click the option Scan a Document Or Photo which will open HP Scan.
- From the Scan Settings tab, choose the option 2-sided scan.
- Now, click Scan and choose the location to save your document.
HP Officejet 9015 Scan To Computer
- Power On your HP printer and wait until the carriage stays idle.
- Keep the document on the Scanner Glass or the ADF.
- Search for HP and click on the HP folder.
- Choose the name of your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer, then click Scan a Document or Photo. This will open the HP Scan window.
- You can view the preview of the document that you want to scan.
- Perform any changes if required. Choose the desired location to which you want to save the scanned document.
- After Following the Steps for HP Officejet Pro 9015 How to Scan, Click on the Scan option to begin the scan process.
HP Officejet 9015 How to Scan to Email?
- Make sure you configure web-based email accounts through local email clients to perform the scan function.
- Tap the option Scan and choose the name of your computer.
- Now, choose the Email as PDF option. This will scan the document directly to your printer’s ePrint mail address.
- If you want to scan from the computer, search Windows for HP and select the name of your printer.
- From the HP Print Assistant dialog box, Click Scan —> Scan Document or Photo.
- Select the option Document to Email and pick the Scan option, Click for Troubleshooting Scan Issue.
HP Officejet 9015 Scan to PDF
- Make sure you have PDF related shortcuts to save multiple files in one document.
- Change the resolution setting to 300 or lower DPI.
- Select the name of your printer by searching HP on your system.
- HP Officejet Pro 9015 How to Scan? Click the Scan —-> Scan a Document or Photo option.
- From the HP Scan dialog box, choose the Save as PDF option.
- Click on the ( + ) plus symbol to add more pages to the document. Repeat the same step until all the documents are scanned.
- Click on the Save option after changing the name of the file and location if required.
HP Officejet 9015 How to Scan to Sharepoint?
- After powering On your HP printer, place the document in the ADF or on the Scanner Glass.
- Tap the Scan option on your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer’s control panel.
- Select Scan —> Scan to SharePoint.
- Choose Load —-> Quick Set —> Load to insert the SharePoint Path.
- Enter the name of your file in the File Name field and tap the enter icon.
- To configure the settings, choose the Select option. Touch the Done option after completing the changes.
- You can have a look at the document, add pages to the document, undo the changes, rearrange, rotate the pages, zoom in or out, etc.
- Once the document is ready, click Send to save it to the SharePoint location, by following our steps you can get the solution for hp officejet pro 9015 how to scan.