HP Officejet Pro 9010 How to Scan?
- Solution for HP Officejet Pro 9010 How to Scan, Install the HP Smart tool on your Personal Computer.
- After launching the tool, add your printer. On the Home screen of the app, and select the Scan tile.
- The Scan dialog box opens on your desktop. Change any settings such as color and resolution on the Scan window.
- Click the Scan button and a preview of the scanned document appears on the screen.
- Make the changes by clicking on the Edit button.
- Once you have completed the editing, select the Apply option. Click the OK button to save the scan.
How to Scan Double Side on HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer?
- Ensure that the HP Scan software is installed on your computer.
- Open the HP Scan software and then place the file in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- HP officejet Pro 9010 How to Scan, On the upper right corner of the screen, the Scan button is available, select it.
- You can choose the required settings on the dialog box that displays on your PC. In the Type field, select the Document option.
- Choose Document Feeder in the Source area and then choose the Scan Both Sides of Page button.
- Click Continue and the odd pages of your file gets scanned.
- A prompt window opens stating that “Without turning the pages over, rotate and place them back into the document feeder.”
- Scan the even pages by tapping the Continue button.
How do I Enable HP Officejet Pro 9010 Scan to Computer?
- Install the full feature driver for carrying out the scan job.
- Open the software app on the Personal Computer.
- Keep the file to be scanned on the scanner glass of the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- A wrench like a logo will be present; it is the Settings button, click it.
- Tap the type of file you are scanning such as picture or text.
- HP Officejet Pro 9010 How to Scan, Choose either the Scan Picture or Scan Document button and wait until your printer finishes the scanning process.
- The software will let you choose a location to save the scanned document.
- Select the correct folder on the system and then click the OK button, Click Here for Wireless Setup.
How do I Set up Scan to Email on HP Officejet Pro 9010?
- Register your Officejet Pro 9010 printer to HP Connected or HP ePrint service using its email address.
- To do the Scan to email function, the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer must be linked to the Internet.
- On the touch panel of your printer, choose the Scan button and then enable the Scan to Email feature.
- Select the Settings button and tap either Document or Picture as the type of scan.
- Input the email address of the receiver in the To: field.
- The document or picture gets scanned by your Officejet Pro 9010 printer and sent to the recipient automatically.
How do I Set up HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Scan to PDF?
- Solution for HP Officejet Pro 9010 How to Scan, Before beginning the scan task, ensure that the resolution is set to 300 dots per inches or even lesser.
- Search for HP on the computer and select your Officejet Pro 9010 printer to open the HP Printer Assistant app.
- Click the Scan button and select Scan a Document or Photo. The HP Scan application appears on the computer screen.
- On the HP Scan window, select the Document to File or Save As PDF shortcut.
- Click the Save button if you have placed the file in the ADF tray.
- If the flatbed scanner glass is used, load the next page on it. Select the + button on the HP Scan Preview window.
- Perform the above instructions until all the pages are scanned.
- Choose Save and select PDF in the Save as Type window. Alter the folder name if needed and then select Save.
Instant HP Officejet Pro 9010 Scan to Sharepoint
- Load the document facing the scanner glass. Else, keep it in the ADF tray with the side to be scanned facing up.
- From the Home menu, on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer, choose Scan.
- Tap the Scan to Sharepoint button. To get a Quick Set Sharepoint Path, click the Load option.
- Touch Quick Set and select Load present under the Quick Sets list. Open the keyboard by choosing the File Name: text field.
- Type the name of your file and then press the Enter button.
- Configure the required settings by tapping Options present on the lower left corner of the touch panel.
- You can modify the settings from the Options window. If prompted, touch the Done button.
- After making the required changes, save it to the SharePoint folder by pressing the Send button.
- We Hope you got a solution for hp officejet pro 9010 how to scan.