HOW TO INSTALL SAMSUNG PRINTER ON ACER LAPTOP?
Installing a Samsung printer on an Acer laptop running the Windows Operating System is simple and straightforward. All you go to do is toget the driver from the manufacturer’s site and run the installer. For a few printer models, you will get the software installation disc, which can be used on your Acer laptop to run the driver installation wizard. If your laptop doesn’t support the CD drive, follow the steps given below to install Samsung printer on Acer laptop.
Downloading the printer driver:
Since HP is providing all the drivers for the Samsung printer, you have to get the driver for your Samsung printer from the official HP site.
- To begin with, open the default browser on your Acer laptop.
- Go to the official HP site.
- Type your Samsung printer’s model number in the search field and click the Submit button.
- On the Software and Drivers page, check if your OS version is detected.
- If the detected OS version is incorrect, click the Choose a different OS link and select the correct OS version from the drop-down menu.
- Next, choose the required driver from the available list and click Download.
- Once the driver file is downloaded, proceed to install the Samsung printer driver on your Acer laptop.
Installing the printer driver:
- Close all the running programs, navigate to the Downloads section, and locate the downloaded driver file.
- Now, run the installer by double-clicking the setup file.
- If the device prompts for User Account Control, click the Yes button.
- Agree to the EULA and click Next.
- Select the USB connection option as your connection type and click Next.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and establish the connection between your printer and computer.
- Select the Print a test page option to print a test page.
- Click Finish to complete installing the Samsung printer driver on your Acer laptop.
Now we have learned how to install samsung printer on acer laptop.Samsung printer driver download