HOW TO INSTALL HP OFFICEJET 6600 PRINTER?
HP OfficeJet 6600 is a versatile printer that can meet your office and home requirements. It offers a wide range of connectivity options, and you can easily install the HP OfficeJet 6600 printer on your computer. To know how to Install HP Officejet 6600 Printer, read this article throughout the end.
Complete the initial setup
- For installing your HP OfficeJet 6600 printer on your computer, you need to complete the initial setup in the first place.
- Unpack your printer and all the included components.
- Remove all the protective tapes from all the items.
- Install the supplied input and output tray on their respective slots.
- Take the supplied power cord and the adapter and connect them together.
- Now, connect the power cord between your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Raise the control panel and turn on your printer.
- Extend the input tray and slide the guides to the extreme ends. Load a paper stack into the paper tray and adjust the guides against the paper. Then, insert the input tray completely into the printer.
- Open the cartridge access door of the HP printer and install the supplied ink cartridges in their respective holders.
- From a browser you prefer, visit the official website of HP.
- Enter your printer model and download the compatible driver recommended for your OS.
- Once downloaded, locate the file within your browser and run the setup file.
- When the license agreement screen appears, accept the terms and conditions.
- When the connection method screen appears, choose the connection method you prefer and establish the connection accordingly.
- If you have chosen the wireless connection, make sure to connect your printer to the same network to which your computer is connected.
- For USB connection, make sure to connect the USB cable only when prompted.
- Adhere to the instructions that appear on the screen and complete the installation process.
Now we have learned how to Install HP Officejet 6600 Printer. If you need further assistance, reach out to us.