HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 1515 PRINTER WITHOUT CD
Is your printer setup CD missing? This article describes how to install the HP Deskjet 1515 printer without a CD. In general, the printer package will have the software installation disc, which is used for installing the driver and completing the basic printer setup. However, there are a few circumstances that lead you to install the driver without a CD-ROM. Keep reading the instructions below to learn the installation of the HP Deskjet 1515 printer driver. If you think that installation is not your cup of tea, let our technical experts handle it. Sit back and relax after connecting with them.
Downloading the printer driver
This is the initial part of the printer setup when you are doing it without a CD.
- To begin with, open the default browser on your computer.
- Verify if you have a stable Internet connection.
- Navigate to the official HP site to initiate the downloading process and install the HP Deskjet 1515 printer without a CD.
- Input ‘HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1515’ in the search field and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab from the left-side panel.
- On the next page, check if your OS version has been detected and is displayed at the top.
- If the detected OS version is incorrect, click the Choose a different OS link and select your OS version.
- Pick the full-featured driver from the list of available drivers for your printer and click on Download.
- Wait until the download is completed.
You can access the downloaded driver file from the Downloads section of your browser.
Installing the HP Deskjet 1515 Printer Driver
The HP LaserJet M110WE is a compact laser printer that can print documents really fast. To be specific, it prints up to 21ppm. Mainly, it supports wireless printing and mobile printing.
- Before starting, ensure that you have removed the previously installed HP printer driver.
- Close all the running programs and run the downloaded driver file.
- Accept the license agreements and click Next.
- If prompted, connect your printer to your computer using a standard USB cable.
- Wait for the setup wizard to detect your printer.
- Next, install the required software by selecting them in the setup wizard.
- Register your printer with an HP account and complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
We believe you have learned how to install the HP Deskjet 1515 printer without a CD. For further assistance in the printer installation, get connected with our experts.