HOW TO INSTALL HP 2135 PRINTER
Have you recently bought the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 printer from Best Buy? This compact deskjet printer is hassle-free and good at producing high-print quality. This article will be the ultimate guide for you to learn how to install the HP 2135 printer within a few minutes. All you got to do is continue reading this article without skipping any of the steps. If you need assistance in installing the printer, reach our technical experts through the call option on this page. We will make it easy for you.
Ready to get started? Follow these steps.
Let’s unbox the printer
Let’s unbox the printer
- Take the printer out of the package and place it on a flat surface.
- Take out the printer supplies and keep them aside for later use.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Next, open the ink cartridge access door and pull out the packing materials inside it.
Let’s power on the printer
- Take the provided power cord and connect one end of it to your printer.
- Take the other end of the power cord and connect it to an electrical outlet.
- Now, press the Power button. Wait for the printer to become ready.
Continue reading to learn how to install the HP 2135 printer with the provided cartridges.
Let’s install the ink cartridges
- To begin with, open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Open the ink cartridges from the package.
- Remove the plastic tapes and protective seals from the cartridges without touching the copper-colored area on them.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the right-side slot of the carriage and the color ink cartridge into the left-side slot.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and proceed to load paper.
Let’s load the print media
- Raise the paper input tray and slide the paper width guide to the left.
- Fan a few plain sheets and then insert them into the feed slot.
- Adjust the loaded paper by sliding the paper width guide.
- Finally, open the paper output tray and extend the paper stopper.
Let’s download and install the printer software
- On your computer, launch the browser app and visit the official HP site.
- Input ‘HP 2135’ in the search field and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Wait for HP to detect your OS version.
- Pick the required driver from the available list.
- Once you have downloaded the driver, run the setup wizard.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions.
- Connect your printer and computer using a standard USB cable.
- Finish the driver installation and verify the printer functionality.
Now, you have learned how to install the HP 2135 printer. We are here to help if you are stuck during the setup process. Just call and connect with our technical experts.