Instant HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup
Follow Our Steps for HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup Easily.
How do I Connect My HP Officejet Pro 8710 to Wireless?
- Before initializing the wireless setup process, install the printer driver for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer using the setup disc or using the driver download link provided on our website.
- Power on your HP printer and access the Control Panel menu. Scroll the page down and select the Network Setup menu. Tap the Wireless Setup Wizard option and halt for a while.
- The Setup Wizard enables the printer’s Wi-Fi automatically. After that, it starts to scan for the nearby networks and lists them on the printer screen. Power up your router linked to a network source that has an active internet connection.
- Review the internet connection speed by connecting the router to a mobile device. Shut off all the other networks within the printer’s Wi-Fi range to avoid connection mismatch error. If the auto-connect mode on your printer is enabled, the Wi-Fi bridges with your wireless network automatically.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect technology allows the printer hp officejet pro 8710 wireless setup router automatically. The HP Auto Wireless Connect software is pre-installed in the printer’s operating system.
- To use this feature, the computer and the network configuration you use should meet the following requirements:
- If it is a Windows computer, the OS version should be Windows Vista or later.
- If it is a Mac device, the operating system version should be OSX 10.5 or later.
- The bandwidth frequency of the router should be 802.11 b/g/n.
- The IP address should be a dynamic one and not static.
- During the driver installation process, the system notifies to use the HP Auto Wireless Connect function as the connection medium to set up the wireless network connection.
- Select the option titled Yes! Send my wireless configuration to the printer and click the OK icon. If the wireless network configurations do not meet the requirements of the HP Auto Wireless Connect software, an alternate wireless setup method displays on the computer’s screen.
- Before setting up the printer through Auto Wireless Connect, make sure to save your progress because the printer restarts after the software installation.
- Once the entire process gets over, you can do hp officejet pro 8710 wireless setup directly without typing the network name and password.