HP Officejet Pro 8710 Installation
Follow Our Steps to Proceed HP Officejet Pro 8710 Installation.
How do I Install HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer?
- Ensure your printer’s hardware setup is finished. Remove the connected USB or Ethernet wires from your printer. Install the disk into your computer’s CD drive and run the setup files.
- Follow the prompts shown on-screen and then set your preferences like language, country/region, date, etc. Connect your computer and printer together depending on the connection type.
- Go with the prompts displayed on the installer and tap Next after each instruction. Use HP Printer Assistant that is a printer management software hp officejet pro 8710 installation is completed with your Windows HP print driver.
- The HP Printer Assistant is not available for Mac computers. You can use HP Utility which has the same features and tools.
- Power on your printer. In case your printer is connected to a computer using a USB wire, unplug the cord from the printer. If required, the tool will ask you to connect the cable.
- Open the manufacturer’s site. In case a page displays prompting to get started, tap Printer, enter your printer model and then click Submit. If you want to change the OS, tap Change, choose your version and then click Change.
- Under the Driver option, click Download. During the installation process, choose Typical or Recommended when prompted.
- Get a print of a self-test report to check if the printer is installed properly. Open Devices and Printers from the control panel of the printer, right-click the printer’s name, and click Properties.
- Open Print Test page. If the printer prints the page, hp officejet pro 8710 installation is properly completed, Click Here for Ink Cartridge Installation.