HP Envy 5055 Install
Easy Steps for HP Envy 5055 Install from our technical experts.
How do I Install HP Envy 5055?
- Ensure the printer’s hardware setup is complete. Remove the connected USB or Ethernet wires from the printer. Install the CD into the computer’s CD drive and run the setup files.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen. In case the CD is incompatible, click the download link. For Mac OS, the driver file is in .dmg extension, and for Windows OS, the driver file is in .exe extension.
- Comply with the prompts displayed on the screen and set your preferences like language, country/region, date, etc. Connect your printer and computer to each other depending on the connection type.
- Go with the prompts displayed on the installer and click Next after each instruction. You can use HP Printer Assistant that is a printer management software which hp envy 5055 install will completed with your Windows HP print driver.
- Download the HP Printer Assistant from the manufacturer’s site. Power on your printer. In case your printer is connected to your computer with a USB cord, unplug the cord from your printer. If needed, the tool will ask you to connect the cable.
- Open the manufacturer’s website. If a page displays prompting to get started, tap Printer, enter your printer model, and click Submit. In case you want to change the OS, tap Change, choose your version and then select Change.
- Under the Driver option, click Download. During the installation process, choose Typical or Recommended when prompted.
- Get a print of a self-test report to check if the printer is installed properly. Open the Devices and Printers option from the control panel of the printer, right-click the printer’s name, and click Properties.
- Open Print Test page. In case the printer prints the page, it is installed properly.
- If HP Envy 5055 Install error occurs, Contact our technical team.