HP Deskjet 3755 WiFi Setup
Follow Our Simple Steps for HP Deskjet 3755 WiFi Setup from our technical experts.
How do I Connect HP Deskjet 3755 Printer to Wi-Fi?
- Wi-Fi Direct : This connectivity does not require a wireless access point. Ensure the Deskjet 3752 printer is powered On and is in a ready state. Check if sufficient papers are inserted in the main input tray. Open the list of available printers in the Device Settings menu.
- Windows 10 : Select the Start icon and click the Settings option. Choose the Devices option and select Printers & Scanners.
- Windows 8.1 : Click Devices on the Charms menu. Select Add a Printer or Scanner and click the Show Wi-Fi Direct printers option.
- Select the name of your Deskjet 37555 printer with DIRECT available in its folder name. Open the WPS window by choosing the Add Device option. Based on the model of your HP printer, either a page might get printed, else the WPS PIN appears on the front panel.
- Type the WPS PIN on your Personal Computer. Click the Next button to end the hp deskjet 3755 wifi setup and the basic software setup.
- Wireless network : Obtain the following items to connect the HP printer to the wireless network.
- Ensure your Windows or Mac device is linked to the network. To download the printer driver, Digital Subscriber Line is recommended to be used as the Internet connectivity.
- Place your Deskjet 3755 printer and computer within the range of the network router. Ascertain to set up your Deskjet 3755 printer, insert papers, and install the cartridges.
- Detach the USB cable from the Deskjet 3755 if required. Download the newest version of the printer driver for free from the manufacturer’s website.
- When prompted to choose your printer, click My Printer Is Not Shown. A Printer Not Found window opens, choose Continue. Select Wireless Network if applicable and click Continue.
- Comply with the directions that appear on the Personal Computer’s screen to connect your printer to the wireless network – hp deskjet 3755 wifi setup. Now perform any of the printer’s functions such as printing or copying.