Quick HP Officejet 5255 Scan
We Provide Solution to Start HP Officejet 5255 Scan Process, Click Here for Wireless Setup.
HP Officejet 5255 How to Scan?
- Before starting the scanning process, switch on your HP Officejet 5255 printer. Rather than using the Scan button, you can use the software for the scanning process.
- The software is useful if the printer does not contain the scan button. You can also use the Web Scan option under the Embedded Web Server if the printer is wireless-enabled.
- The software used for the scanning process are HP Smart App, Hp Scan and Capture app, Windows Scan app, Microsoft Paint, Windows Fax and Scan and Webscan Utility.
- For scanning from Webscan, connect your printer and system to the same network. Acquire the IP address for the printer by printing the Network Test page.
- If you are using the printer’s touchscreen, get the IP address in the Wireless menu and its settings. Key in the IP address in the search bar and press Enter.
- View the menu option to know the features available for the particular printer on the EWS page. Set the document or photo on the scanner glass along the engraved guides. Select the hp officejet 5255 scan option.
- Choose the Settings option from the top menu. Select Security-> Administrator Settings. If you view the Your Connection is not private message displays, select Advanced.
- Choose the box adjacent to the WebScan option under the Administrator Settings. Select the Apply option and click OK. Choose the Preferences under the Scan menu.
- Select the Start Scan option. Read the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the process. After scanning, the scanned files stores automatically in the folder.
- Download the HP Smart App on your Windows Store. Install the app with the help of the instructions mentioned on the screen. Select the Scan option on the home screen.
- Alter the scan settings such as document type, page size, output type that is similar to the scan job and click Scan for hp officejet 5255 scan.