HP Officejet 5255 Install
Quick Steps for HP Officejet 5255 Install.
How do I Install HP Officejet 5255 Printer?
- Select Devices and Printers from the list by searching Windows for Devices. Choose Add a Printer. Select Add a Network for wireless network connection in Windows.
- The Choose a Printer window displays. If the printer is in the list, select it. Choose Next and install the driver.
- If your printer is not in the printer list, choose the back arrow in the upper-left corner of the screen to return to What type of printer do you want to install?. Select Add a Local Printer.
- Click Use an Existing Port and then select Next. Choose Windows Update and wait for the print drivers to update.
- Select HP in the Manufacturer pane and choose the name of the printer in the Printers’s pane.
- If your printer is in the list of printers, select it, choose Next and install and download the driver. And, if your printer is not in the list, choose the back arrow in the upper left corner of the window for two times to return to What type of printer do you want to install? .
- Choose Add a Network window and select The printer I want isn’t listed. Select Add a Printer using TCP/IP hostname or address and then choose Next.
- Select Autodefect from the Device type drop-down list.
- Type your printer’s IP address in the text box and then select Next.
- Wait for the computer to connect it to the printer. Then choose Next to hp officejet 5255 install the print driver.