HOW CAN I INSTALL MY HP PRINTER WITHOUT A CD
Installing a printer without a CD-ROM is tough but not impossible. This article will be the ultimate guide to this question-How can I install my HP printer without a CD? There are circumstances where you might be accidentally missing or damaging the CD-ROM that came with your printer. To solve this problem, downloading the driver will be the easiest solution. And, we have presented how to get it done by following a few steps.
Let’s Download the Printer Software
- Ensure that your printer is ready for the setup.
- On your Windows computer, launch the browser app and go to the official HP site.
- Input your printer’s model number in the search field.
- Click the printer model from the search results.
- On the next page, go to the left-side section and click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Wait for HP to detect your Windows OS version automatically.
- If the OS version is not detected, click on the Choose a different OS link at the top of the page.
- Specify your Windows OS version and click Change.
- From the list of available drivers and software, click the Install button to get the HP Smart app.
You can access the downloaded app from the Downloads section of your browser. Now, proceed to install your HP printer without a CD.
Let’s Install the HP Smart app
The HP LaserJet M110WE is a compact laser printer that can print documents really fast. To be specific, it prints up to 21ppm. Mainly, it supports wireless printing and mobile printing.
- Launch the app and click the Get Started button on the welcome screen.
- Accept the license agreements and click Continue.
- If prompted, sign in to your HP account. If you don’t have an HP account, get one.
- Next, click the plus symbol to add a new printer to the app.
- Click the Set Up a New Printer button at the top of the window.
- Now, go to your printer and put it in the setup mode if you want to connect it to your computer wirelessly.
- Otherwise, connect the printer and computer using a standard USB cable.
- Wait for the app to detect your HP printer.
- Once the connection is established, carry out the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- To verify the setup, click the Print tile in the HP Smart app and select the document you want to print.
- If your printer prints the document, the setup is successful.
Now, you have seen how to install your HP printer without a CD. We hope this article is beneficial and saves your time. In case you need assistance, reach our technical experts to install the printer driver or the HP Smart app on your computer hassle-free.