How to Fix HP Officejet 5252 Troubleshooting Issue?
The HP OJ 5252 printer encounters slight issues and malfunctions due to mishandling of the device. The issues can be easily overcome with the hp officejet 5252 troubleshooting steps provided on this site. The information provided below are a set of measures to be undertaken to troubleshoot various printer queries.
Why is My HP OfficeJet 5252 Not Working?
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows device.
- Locate the HPPSdr.exe file and install the same.
- Click the Start icon on the utility tool’s Welcome page.
- A list of printers displays on the screen.
- Select the printer for which you have to troubleshoot.
- Continue with the on-screen guidelines and resolve the connection problems.
- Click Fix Printing and wait until the utility tool resolves the issue.
- Restart the print environment and print a test doc to check for issues.
The HP Officejet 5252 Not Working Occurs due to outdated printer driver or firmware and changes in the print settings (Change from USB to Wireless).
Why is My HP OfficeJet 5252 Not Printing Black & Color?
The reasons for ink cartridge problem are low ink level or drained ink cartridges and using non-HP ink cartridges.
- Shut off the printer and wait until the printer turns inactive.
- Detach the printer’s power cord from the power outlet.
- Disable the network or USB connection established on the printer.
- Shut off and power on the ISP or modem (the one you use).
- Activate the printer and tap the Wi-Fi icon on its access panel.
- Wait for a while and the printer connects to your network.
- Initiate a print job and check if the hp officejet 5252 troubleshooting issue is rectified.
Why is My HP OfficeJet 5252 Printer Scan Not Working?
The HP OfficeJet 5252 scanner might stop working if the scanner glass is not clean, the scanner is overloaded, and the ADF tray is damaged.
- Get the HP Scan Extended software on your laptop.
- Double-click the software and select the Allow Once Option.
- Click Yes on the pop-up window and wait until the software installs.
- Go to the Start menu and then navigate to the All Programs menu.
- Select HP > HP Scan Extended > Run “HP Scan Extended”.
- Click the + sign to expand the Scan tab on the upcoming screen.
- Customize the scan settings and then quit the menu.
How to Solve HP OfficeJet 5252 Error Code 0XD8077900?
Error Code 0XD8077900 indicates that the printer is stuck with network error. The printer does not respond if it encounters this error.
- Disconnect the printer from the computer and the network/USB connection.
- Go to the Programs and Features menu on your Windows system.
- Right-click the installed HP printer from the list displayed on-screen.
- Select the Uninstall or Yes option from the drop-down menu.
- Click Yes if a User Account Control message displays.
- Proceed with the on-screen directions to finish the driver removal process.
- Restart the computer after the uninstallation process is complete.
- Download and install the latest version of the driver from our site, by following our steps you can easily solve hp officejet 5252 troubleshooting issue.