123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Setup
HP Envy Pro 6455 is a multitasking printer that is best suited for home use. It has the functions of printing, scanning, and copying along with the automatic two-sided printing for also borderless photos. With the help of the HP Smart app, you can easily connect the printer to Wi-Fi and then share it with other devices that are connected to the same network. Some of the underrated features of the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer are:
- Dual-band WIFI
- Two-sided printing
- Flatbed scanner
- USB port
- Borderless printing.
We will now take you through steps for setting up the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer.
- Take out the printer from the carton along with other accessories.
- Unpack the power cord from, connect it between the printer and power source, and turn on the printer.
- Now, you have to proceed to the actual setup.
- Download and install the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Make sure your wireless router is turned on and the computer is connected to it.
- Open the HP Smart app.
- Click the + icon on the app and then select your printer.
- If the printer is not listed, then select the Set Up a New Printer option.
- You can follow the onscreen instructions and then select the printer.
- Select the type of connection from the list.
- Pull out the paper input tray, adjust the width guides, and place a stack of paper.
- Now, align the paper width guides with the paper and push the input tray into the printer.
- Lift the ink cartridge access door, unpack an ink cartridge, and remove the plastic covering from it.
- Now, insert the ink cartridge into its slot. Make sure the color ink cartridge is on the left and the black ink cartridge is on the right slot.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and complete the setup.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Download
Even though the HP Envy Pro 6455 comes with an Installation CD, you have the option of downloading the printer driver from the official HP support page.
- Open a web browser, enter the Official HP Support URL in the address bar, and hit the Enter button.
- On the HP support page, you will see a search box where you have to enter the printer model number.
- On the next page, click the Softwares, Drivers and Firmware option.
- Select the type of operating system from the drop-down list.
- Select the required driver from the list and click the Download button located next to it.
- Now, the driver for the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Setup will be downloaded to your computer.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Install
- Once you have the HP printer driver downloaded to your computer, you can proceed with the installation.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file from the browser’s downloads section.
- The HP driver installation will now start.
- Click the I Agree checkbox to agree to the Terms and conditions.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Make sure to add your printer to the computer and select the connection type correctly in the setup wizard.
- The Driver will be installed on your computer.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup
- You have to ensure that your computer is connected to the same network you will be setting up your printer.
- Place the printer within the proximity of the router so that you can avoid connection issues.
- Turn on your printer after checking all the steps mentioned above.
METHOD 1: USING WIRELESS SETUP WIZARD
- You can access the wireless setup wizard from the printer’s control panel.
- From the control panel, locate the Wireless button, select the Wi-Fi settings, and press the OK option.
- Select the Wizard and press, OK.
- The printer will search for available networks present within its range.
- Select your router and enter the password from the control panel.
- The HP laser printer will be connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Now, install the HP Smart app on your computer and add the printer to the computer.
METHOD 2: CONNECT WITH HP SMART APP
- Open a browser on your computer and download the HP Smart app from the official HP website.
- Once downloaded, run the setup file and begin the installation.
- After installing the app, click the I agree checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
- Tap the + sign to add a printer and then select Setup and Add a New Printer.
- You can proceed with the onscreen instructions and 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Setup the HP printer.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Usb Setup
- Take a USB cable and connect it between the printer and the computer.
- Now, download the HP printer driver from the HP Support page.
- Double-click the driver installer file to run the installation.
- Follow the onscreen prompts. When you are prompter for the connection type, choose USB connection.
- Once the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Setup is complete, perform a test print from the computer.