HP Envy7855 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. 123 HP Envy 7855 Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
HP Envy 7855 Printer Driver Download Procedure and steps
- In order to get the printer in proper working order, you will need to have the driver software installed on it.
- Drivers are available in the basic form and as full-featured drivers. A full- featured driver helps in getting all the available features on your printer.
- Check the box that your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer came in. It should most likely have the software installation CD shipped along with the printer.
- If you were able to find the CD, take it out and place it in the disc drive of the system or laptop that you wish to use the printer with.
- Let the computer detect the CD and display it under This PC or My Computer.
- After the CD gets detected, double- click on the CD icon and follow all the instructions that display thereafter to get the driver software installed for your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer.
- After the software has been properly installed, you will receive a prompt asking you to connect your printer to the computer. Use a USB cable for this.
- Make sure to not keep the printer connected to the computer before the prompt to do so appears on the computer. The driver installation may fail if you do this.
- In case you do not have the software installation CD, check our support website for the driver version suitable for your printer model.
- Click on the link that you find suitable and the driver will be downloaded on to your system. It will be available in the Downloads folder of your system but can also be accessed from the downloads bar of your browser.
- The driver will be in .exe format for Windows and .dmg format for Mac. Click on the driver file and follow the instructions displayed on the screen to get the driver setup on your computer.
- After the driver has been setup using either of the above- mentioned methods, try to use your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer. Get a document printed to see if the driver installation went well.
123 HP Envy 7855 How to print document and photos (Windows and Mac)
- Place the right kind of paper for the print job in the input tray. Keep photo paper for printing photos.
- Prior to printing, edit the brightness, contrast and other settings as needed.
- Open the required document using the desired software. To print a photo, right-click on it and open it with Windows Image Viewer.
- Click on the Menu icon or on File and then on Print. Click on Printer Properties to alter the settings of the print job- the print quality, number of prints and the likes.
- Proceed to print the required document or photo on your Windows system.
- To print a document or photo on your Mac system, open the document using the required application.
- Make sure that the input tray is loaded with sufficient amount of the corresponding paper type.
- Click on File and then on Print. Under the Printer Settings menu, choose the name of your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer.
- Under Presets, choose the paper type and setting suited for your print job.
- Click on the unnamed menu in te middle of the screen to choose different setting options.
- After updating the settings, save your changes and proceed to print.
123 HP Setup Envy 7855 Wireless Printer Setup (Windows and Mac)
- Before starting, collect the name and password of the wireless network to which you wish to connect the printer.
- The router, the computer, and the printer must all be turned on and the printer and computer must be connected to the same network.
- Click on the Wireless icon on the control panel of the printer. Click on Network Setup and then on Wireless Settings.
- Click on Wireless Setup Wizard and check for the name of your wireless network.
- If you can see the name of your wireless network, click on it to connect to it.
- If you cannot find the name of your wireless network, click on the option to enter the network name manually.
- Type in the name and the password of the wireless network with the uppercase and lowercase letters properly denoted.
- Click on Done and wait for the wireless summary screen to display. Click on OK to go back to the home screen.
- You also need to have the appropriate software and driver installed for a wireless network connection on your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer.
- Check our website for the wireless network printer driver for your printer model and download the same.
- The downloaded file can be accessed from the Downloads folder or from the downloads bar on the browser.
- Click on the downloaded file and follow the instructions displayed to get the wireless driver setup on your printer.
- After the driver has been setup, you should be able to connect to the wireless network.
123 HP Envy 7855 Ink cartridge installation
- Before installing a new ink cartridge, you will have to uninstall the existing ink cartridge on your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer.
- Check the ink level on the ink cartridge and see if it is low. You may also get an error message on the control panel of the printer if the ink cartridge is low on ink.
- To remove the old ink cartridge, open the cartridge access door and locate the faulty ink cartrtidge.
- Press on top of the cartridge to snap it out of its slot. After you get the cartridge out, make sure to close the cartridge access door.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and make sure to touch only the black plastic region on the cartridge.
- Touching anywhere else can cause clogs.
- Open the ink cartridge access door on the printer. Wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Make sure that you proceed to place the ink cartridges only after the printer is silent.
- Keep the electrical contacts on the ink cartridge facing the printer and slide it into the ink cartridge slot.
- Check if the colored label on the cartridge matches the colored dot on the cartridge access slot.
- Slide in the cartridge until you hear a click. This indicates that the cartridge is properly in place.
- Ideally, the black ink cartridge goes into the right slot and the color ink cartridge goes into the left slot.
- The printer will start to align the cartridges. This is an essential step. Only after aligning the cartridges will you be able to print on your printer.
- After the cartridges have been aligned on your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer, the printer will print an alignment page.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/envy7855. Ratings