Easy 123.hp.com/envy7645 Setup
Procedure for 123.hp.com/envy7645 Printer Setup from our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Envy 7645 Printer?
- Place the printer box such that its open flaps face sidewards.
- Take the printer out and remove the covering materials.
- Remove the output tray and peel off the tapes within it.
- Put the tray back in its place and proceed.
- Fire up the printer by plugging the printer’s power cord into the nearby wall outlet.
- Touch to select your Language, Country; set Time and Date.
- Use the side handles to lift the ink cartridge access lid.
- Unwrap the ink cartridges without touching the electrical contacts.
- Slide the ink cartridges at an upward angle until they snap into their positions.
- Extend the paper width guides and feed an aligned stack of paper into the tray.
- Push the main input tray and touch the panel again to adjust the 123.hp.com/envy7645 print settings.
- View the printer calibration screen and receive the printer alignment page.
- Install the printer driver on your computer and begin printing.
Free 123.hp.com/envy7645 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to 123.hp.com/setup 7645 on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions. Read More…
HP Envy 7645 Printer Functions
How to Scan?
Take a glance at the instructions in order to scan the desired documents or photos from your printer to the computer that works with Windows and Mac operating systems.
How to Copy?
The original documents whose copy is to be obtained needs to be mounted on the scanner glass with the printed side positioned down and depends on the inscribed guides present around the glass.
HP Envy 7645 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 7645 Paper Mismatch Error
Your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer display may prompt any one of the error messages at the time you print with envelopes or different paper sizes.
Step 1 : Vary the Paper Settings According to your Desires
- Make certain that you have selected the correct paper size that suits with the paper that you need to print on. Pick the File, choose Print from the file which you need. Make certain that your printer is prompted in the Name or Printer’s pull – down list and then continue with Properties, Print Properties or Preferences.Choose the Paper or Quality option.
- Click the Advanced option, if required and then pick the Paper Size.
- Select your paper size that suits the paper type and the size of the paper. Once it is done, tap on Ok. Press the Ok option and then attempt to take a print. If the same problem is encountered again on your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer, go through the rest of the steps in this manual.
Step 2 : Review and Examine the Paper Source Settings
- The paper that is filled in the paper tray needs to be withdrawn and refilled. Review and examine the paper source settings.
- The papers present inside the feeder tray needs to be taken out.
- Replace all the papers, modify the paper width guides to rest them effortlessly against the edges of the paper stack.
- Access the document which you need to print, start File and continue using the Print option.
- When urged, pick the Paper or Quality option and then choose Paper Source to select the appropriate tray.
- Click on the Ok option and then try to print the sample document.
Step 3 : Set your HP Envy 7645 Printer Settings Again
- Turn on your printer. Be calm until your printer is silent and mute prior to proceeding. While powering up your Envy 7645 printer, the power cable needs to be disconnected from the printer.
- Now, the power cord needs to be taken out from the wall outlet.
- Stay for a minute.
- The power cable needs to be linked into the wall outlet again.
- The power cord needs to be connected to the printer.
- Turn on HP Envy 7645 your printer, if it does not turn on by itself.
- Stay until the warm up period finishes and printer is silent before you proceed.
Avail more details from our technical experts for your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer issues.