Primary printer setup – HP Envy 7645 printer
Use the simple procedures which lets you to do the primary setup of your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer
Step 1 : Unfasten the packing materials
- Take out the printer and its packing materials from its box.
- Remove all the labels from the printer display.
- Take out the scanner lid so that you can unfasten the tapes present in the interior part. Take off the tapes from the printer.
- Make sure that no plastic tapes exists at the interior side of the printer before prior to processing with the next steps.
- Ratify that no plastic covers exists at the interior of the photo tray.
- Free up your printer from the packing materials and proceed doing with the next step.
Step 2 : Free up the materials which you avail with the printer
Free up your printer from the packing materials and tapes. The materials that comes along with the printer differ by country/ region.
Step 3 : Attach the power cable connection, setup references
Here are the directives that permits you to connect the printer cable to the power supply.
- Plug- in one end of the power cable to the printer’s hind side and the other end to the direct wall’s power supply.
- Boot your 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer. After that, choose your preferred language from it’s control panel.
Step 4 : Fix the ink cartridges into the printer
It is worthwhile to use genuine ink cartridges to get superior print quality. Have a glance at the instructions and follow them. Close the access door of the ink cartridge to work with the printer’s control panel.
- Free up your new shipped ink cartridge from all the packing materials. Avoid keeping fingers other than the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Take off the protective tapes from the ink cartridge.
- Be aware while you install the ink cartridge. Install the tri- color ink cartridge on the left and the black ink cartridge on the right.
- Install the ink cartridge into its appropriate slot, subsequently latch the door. While doing so, the Door open message vanishes and the printer control panel goes back to the Home Screen.
- Tap on the Ok option and hold on until the printer completes the calibration cycle.
Step 5 : Fill the tray with fresh white sheets
- Beware that tray is to be installed with fresh, unused white paper prior to fixing the ink cartridge into the 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer.
- Clutch the handle to pull the tray out.
- You may receive the message Close Tray on the printer control panel with a message- ‘A paper tray is open. Make certain that the paper is loaded and then shut the tray to proceed.
- Stay till the printer prints an alignment automatically.
- Make use of the prompts if the printer does not print the alignment page.
- Lift the scanner cover. Mount the alignment with the print side facing the scanner glass.
- Select Ok option after closing the scanner cover.
- Now, the alignment page begins to scan.
- Choose Finish and then remove the alignment page.
Step 6: Install the computer with the printer software
Configure all the hardware, subsequently, prep up your computer for printer software installation. Do not link your printer to the computer until you are instructed.
123.hp.com/envy7645 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions. Read More…
123 HP Envy 7645 Printer Functions
Take a glance at the instructions in order to scan the desired documents or photos from your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer to the computer that works with Windows and Mac operating systems.
The original documents whose copy is to be obtained needs to be mounted on the scanner glass with the printed side positioned down and depends on the inscribed guides present around the glass.
Paper Mismatch Error
Your 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer display may prompt any one of the error messages at the time you print with envelopes or different paper sizes.
Step 1 : Vary the paper settings according to your desires
- Make certain that you have selected the correct paper size that suits with the paper that you need to print on. Pick the File, choose Print from the file which you need. Make certain that your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer is prompted in the Name or Printer’s pull – down list and then continue with Properties, Print Properties or Preferences.Choose the Paper or Quality option.
- Click the Advanced option, if required and then pick the Paper Size.
- Select your paper size that suits the paper type and the size of the paper. Once it is done, tap on Ok. Press the Ok option and then attempt to take a print. If the same problem is encountered again, go through the rest of the steps in this manual.
Step 2 : Review and examine the paper source settings
- The paper that is filled in the paper tray needs to be withdrawn and refilled. Review and examine the paper source settings.
- The papers present inside the feeder tray needs to be taken out.
- Replace all the papers, modify the paper width guides to rest them effortlessly against the edges of the paper stack.
- Access the document which you need to print, start File and continue using the Print option.
- When urged, pick the Paper or Quality option and then choose Paper Source to select the appropriate tray.
- Click on the Ok option and then try to print the sample document.
Step 3 : Set your printer settings again
- Turn on your printer. Be calm until your printer is silent and mute prior to proceeding. While powering up your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer, the power cable needs to be disconnected from the printer.
- Now, the power cord needs to be taken out from the wall outlet.
- Stay for a minute.
- The power cable needs to be linked into the wall outlet again.
- The power cord needs to be connected to the printer.
- Turn on your printer, if it does not turn on by itself.
- Stay until the warm up period finishes and printer is silent before you proceed.
Avail more details from our technical support team for all your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer issues.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/envy7645