Quick 123.hp.com/setup 6255
Easy Guidelines for Printer 123.hp.com/setup 6255 from our technical experts.
HP Envy 6255 How to Copy?
- Place the document or photo on the scanner glass that you wish to make a single or dual-sided copy.
- Check if your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer is turned on previously, else turn it on now. Make sure that the print-side is placed down on the scanner glass aligned to the engraved guides.
- Shut the scanner lid and then initiate the copy process. Alter the settings such as paper size, type and brightness level; then copy the image or document.
- Tap the Copy icon from the home screen of the printer’s control panel. Navigate the display upwards to set the required number of copies or tap the keypad icon to input a number.
- Access the advanced copy settings from the Settings icon in the printer’s control panel. Choose On or Off near the 2-sided option.
- Mount the second page on the scanner glass when prompted. This is required only when you turn on the 2-sided copy option.
- There are few other copy settings that you can change if you wish to- Resize, Actual (you make a copy that is equivalent to the original document), Fit to page, Custom (changing the size of the image) and ID Card copy.
- To set the quality based on the type of document you copy. select Best, Normal or Draft. Unless until it is required, do not set the quality to Best as it reduces the copy speed.
- Tap Back to go back to the Copy Screen. Tap Start Black or Start Color to initiate the copy job. Now, the printer prints the copy job.
- The Fit to Page setting does not work when you change the copy to 2-sided option.
Free 123.hp.com/envy6255 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to 123.hp.com/setup 6255 on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
Easy 123.hp.com/setup 6255 Mobile Printing
HP Deskjet 1112 AirPrint
Get the AirPrint app on your Apple phone and ensure that your Apple device and the printer are connected to a common network. Select the file from your Apple phone that you wish to print, navigate the screen to get to the Print icon, tap Print; the printer prints the document or image.
123.hp.com/envy6255 How to print using HP Print Service Plugin?
From your Android phone, access Google Play store, search for the app HP Print Service Plugin, download and install it. If it is previously installed and not shown, go to the app settings and enable the plugin. If you have an Android mobile of version greater than 5.0 and wish to print an image or a document, then open the file on your mobile. From the menu icon, tap on the Print option. Choose the respective printer and change the settings using the down arrow if required. Confirm the appropriate printer and the settings as well. Tap the Print button to print.
HP Envy 6255 How to print from your Windows 8 mobile?
Get the printer and the Windows 8 mobile on a same wireless network. The driver for your printer 123.hp.com/setup 6255 is already done, so you can proceed with printing. Choose the desired file that you wish to print. It can be a document or a photo. Confirm the appropriate printer that has been connected to the wireless network. If not listed, you may need to Add the printer on your Windows 8 phone to install the built-in driver of your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer. Select the print settings, change if anything required and then tap Print that accomplishes the print job.
123.hp.com/envy6255 How to Print using Google Chrome?
Chrome is a free printing app offered by HP that is available only in the Chrome store that supports printing to a Wireless or USB network. To use this printer, you need not register the printer in Google Cloud Print.Any HP ePrint printer or the old HP printers support printing with this HP Print app. Like other apps, HP Print app also expects the printer and the mobile device to be connected to the same wireless network.When you access Chrome Web store, search for HP Print app. Select the file you wish to print; Press Ctrl+P from the Chrome browser or any Google cloud compatible app to change the required settings.Choose the appropriate printer and tap on the Print option. Your print job is accomplished.
How to do HP Envy 6255 Duplex printing?
Before you start off with duplex printing, ensure that the paper you use is not folded, curled or contain moisture. Using such papers may lead to print quality or paper jam issues. Do not forget to align the width guides of the paper and push the paper tray forward until it clicks into place.
Duplex Printing for Windows
- Mount the printer’s input paper tray with sufficient paper so that it does not interrupt your print job till the end.
- Select File and then click Print from the document you wish to print. Choose your printer name, click Print Properties, Preferences or Printer 123.hp.com/setup 6255 based on what your OS suggests.
- The Properties or Printing Preferences window opens. If a Printing Shortcut is available, choose the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing option, if applicable.
- Opt any of these options Layout, Features or Finishing that vary depending on your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer’s driver version.
- Plot the Print on Both sides or Two-sided printing option and then choose the binding or page flip option that varies based on the document.
- Click OK and then click Print. Take out the printed pages from the output tray, align it and insert the printed side pages into the input tray again.
- The paper facing depends on the type of paper load tray that your printer contains. Click Continue and the other side of the paper prints.
Duplex Printing for Mac
- Keep the printer’s input tray with a stack of paper so that the print job does not get interrupted while it is progressing.
- In the document, you wish to print, click File, click Print and then click Show Details if required.
- Check if there is a two-sided option available. If available, enable the checkbox next to the Two-sided option, choose Layout from the unknown menu.
- Select long or short-edge binding from the Two-sided menu that pops up and then click the Print option.
- If not available, then click the Apple menu, System Preferences and then click Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Select your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer name that is listed next to Kind on the right side. If you find AirPrint, then re-add the printer using the HP driver.
- If not seen, remove the printer from the printer’s list with the minus sign. Now add the printer with the + sign in the Add a printer window.
- Click the Use menu and choose your printer name in the menu that pops-up. Now, click Add and then opt for the appropriate printer in the list.
- Click Options and Supplies, then click Options and then select the checkbox nearby HP Two-Sided Printing Accessory.
- Try printing a multi-page document to affirm that the duplex printing option is available.
Procedure for 123.hp.com/setup 6255 USB
- When your printer does not support wireless connection, then you can connect it Wirelessly using a USB cable. The procedure remains same for both Windows and Mac subject to the changes in the name of the Menu.
- Keep a USB cable of length less than 3m ready before you connect your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer to the computer.
- If you have already done 123.hp.com/setup 6255 any driver in your printer, remove it and wait until it is prompted to do so.
- To uninstall the driver, remove the existing USB cable from the printer if any. Look for Devices in your Windows search and then click the Devices and Printers from the list of results displayed on the screen.
- By doing a right-click on your printer icon, click on Remove device. If the list contains more than one printer, delete them all.
- Either download the best driver for your printer from us or use the HP Easy Start app that downloads the driver automatically on your computer.
- In both the cases, follow the instructions provided on the screen, choose the connection type as USB when it prompts and completes the driver installation.
- Otherwise, click on the Download link that we provide, open the driver installation file from the Downloads folder.
- Based on the screen prompts, continue to finish the installation. Perform any of the print, scan or copy function to check if your printer is working normally.
- When you try to set up a network using a USB on your Mac computer, the basic steps remain same but instead of HP Easy Start, you will use HP Easy Scan.
- Download and install the latest printer driver using either the HP Easy Scan or get it from our website, choose the connection type as USB when prompted.
- Complete the 123.hp.com/setup 6255 and try to execute a print, scan or copy job to confirm the network is configured.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.