Easy 123.hp.com/envy5660 Setup
Guidelines for 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer Setup from our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Envy 5660 Printer?
- Flip the printer’s carton to one side and pull the printer out with the supplied handles.
- Remove the foam cover and the sealing tape strips from the printer.
- Tuck the power cord into the printer’s rear and power it up with a wall socket power supply.
- Wait until the printer’s LCD panel lights up.
- Perform certain actions on the printer’s control panel as requested.
- Unwrap the ink cartridges and open the cartridge access door on the top of the printer.
- Place the black and tri-color cartridges respectively in their slots.
- Close the access door and head to feed paper to the printer.
- Extend the paper tray outward and load enough paper sheets on it.
- Complete the setup process with the 123.hp.com/envy5660 driver installation.
- The printer is ready to print once the driver has been installed.
Free HP Envy 5660 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect envy 5660 printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.