Quick 123.hp.com/envy5535 Setup
Follow Our Solutions for 123.hp.com/envy5535 Printer Setup.
How to Setup HP Envy 5535 Printer?
Step 1 : Unloading the HP Envy 5535 printer from the box
If it is necessary to replace both the cartridges or is guided by the display, then substitute the black ink cartridge or the tri- color cartridge or both.
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 5535, Eliminate the printer’s packing materials from the box and Unlatch the scanner lid.
- Eliminate all tape and packing materials that is presented in the scanner glass.
- Shut down the scanner lid.
- Raise the cartridge access door to eliminate all tape and packing materials present inside the printer.Shut the cartridge access door.
- Hold the handle on the paper tray to eliminate the output tray, and then remove off all tape and packing materials from the photo tray.
- Make sure all the packing materials from the output tray are removed either.
Step 2 : Analyze the contents of the box
Affirm that you take away all hardware and materials from the box afore disposal or reprocessing the box.
Step 3 : Load paper into the paper tray
- Grasp the handle on the input tray, and then pull the tray near you to open it.
- When you see the Close Tray message on the screen, shut it down to proceed and view the guidelines to load paper.
- With the paper tray pulled out, push in the photo tray.
- Load white paper into the paper tray and push until it clicks.
Step 4 : Attach the power cord and configure your choices
- Attach the power cord to the rear of the 123.hp.com/envy5535 printer, and then connect the other end of the power cord into an electrical socket.
- Shove the Power button to switch on the 123.hp.com/setup 5535 printer.
- Go to the printer control panel, set your preferred language country/ region, fix month, date, year, and then tap on Continue to affirm your choice.
Step 5 : Place the cartridges into the slot
- Open the cartridge access door and then raise it.
- A Change Ink option might screens in the home screen.
- Remove any one of the cartridges from its bundle.
- Grasp the new cartridge at a upward angle into the blank slot, and then slide in the cartridge.
- Insert the tri-color cartridge into left slot whereas the black cartridge into the right slot.
Free HP Envy 5535 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the 123.hp.com/envy5535 printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
Easy 123.hp.com/setup 5535 for Wireless & USB
HP Envy 5535 Wireless Setup
Network name, WEP key or WPA security passphrase, computer that is connected to the wireless network, Internet access, wireless-capable printer. A USB cable, Administrator privileges or password.
HP Envy 5535 USB Setup
If you have joined the USB cable to the computer before installing the driver, proceed with these steps to eliminate the printer from the installed devices to help ensure efficacious 123.hp.com/setup 5535.