HP Envy 5535 First Time Printer Setup
Step 1 : Unloading the 123.hp.com/envy5535 printer from the box
If it is necessary to replace both the cartridges or is guided by the display, then substitute the black ink cartridge or the tri- color cartridge or both.
- Eliminate the printer’s packing materials from the box.Unlatch the scanner lid.
- Eliminate all tape and packing materials that is presented in the scanner glass.
- Shut down the scanner lid.
- Raise the cartridge access door to eliminate all tape and packing materials present inside the printer.Shut the cartridge access door.
- Hold the handle on the paper tray to eliminate the output tray, and then remove off all tape and packing materials from the photo tray.
- Make sure all the packing materials from the output tray are removed either.
Step 2 : Analyze the contents of the box
Affirm that you take away all hardware and materials from the box afore disposal or reprocessing the box.
Step 3 : Load paper into the paper tray
- Grasp the handle on the input tray, and then pull the tray near you to open it.
- When you see the Close Tray message on the screen, shut it down to proceed and view the guidelines to load paper.
- With the paper tray pulled out, push in the photo tray.
- Load white paper into the paper tray and push until it clicks.
Step 4 : Attach the power cord and configure your choices
- Attach the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then connect the other end of the power cord into an electrical socket.
- Shove the Power button to switch on the printer.
- Go to the printer control panel, set your preferred language country/ region, fix month, date, year, and then tap on Continue to affirm your choice.
Step 5 : Place the cartridges into the slot
- Open the cartridge access door and then raise it.
- A Change Ink option might screens in the home screen.
- Remove any one of the cartridges from its bundle.
- Grasp the new cartridge at a upward angle into the blank slot, and then slide in the cartridge.
- Inset the tri-color cartridge into left slot whereas the black cartridge into the right slot.
123.hp.com/envy5535 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
Envy 5535 Printer Setup
Wireless Printer Setup
Network name, WEP key or WPA security passphrase, computer that is connected to the wireless network, Internet access, wireless-capable printer. A USB cable, Administrator privileges or password.
USB Printer Setup
If you have joined the USB cable to the computer before installing the 123.hp.com/envy5535 driver, proceed with these steps to eliminate the printer from the installed devices to help ensure efficacious setup.
- Keep the printer on & remove the power cord from the printer’s back end.
- Release the power cord from the wall socket and plug it back.
- Relink the power cord to the back of the printer and switch on the HP Printer.
- Switch the HP Envy 5535 printer on and detach the power cord.
- Free the power cord from the wall socket.
- Connect the power cord back into the wall socket.
- Re- attach the power cord to the back of the 123.hp.com/envy5535 printer and switch on the printer.
It doesn’t matter what operating system you use, we provide troubleshooting steps for both. Click on Read More…
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.