Solve HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting Issue
In this HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting Error, the printer is functioning properly but the printed output is missing black or color ink or the printed page is blank or has a little amount of ink.
Why is My HP Envy 4520 Not Printing in Color or Black Ink?
Step 1 : Make use of an authenticated HP Envy 4520 Ink Cartridges
Solution for HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Black or Color Ink Issue, Authenticated HP ink or toner supplies are to be used. The quality or reliability are not guaranteed for non-HP or reinstalled cartridges. If you are not making use of authenticated HP cartridges, the procedure that is mentioned below might not resolve your issues. Directly navigate to HP Sure Supply to examine ink or toner cartridge compatibility or purchase replacement cartridges and other supplies.
- Directly access HP Sure Supply.
- If prompted, tap your country or region.
- Observe the instructions on your computer screen for new supplies or determine the printer’s compatibility with the cartridge.
Authenticated HP cartridges can be bought from other retailers.If you still face the issue despite using genuine ink cartridges, go through the next step.
Step 2 : Estimated ink levels are to be examined in HP Envy 4520 Printer
This Error will occur due to the print quality might be affected by low ink levels. The ink levels need to be examined in order to confirm if any ink cartridges are crucially low in ink or empty. In the printer display, the Ink icon is to be clicked in order to display the present estimated ink levels.
Step 3: HP Envy 4520 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Turn on your Printer for HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting and fill the paper tray with fresh, unused paper.
- The handles are to be clutched on either side of the paper and then the ink cartridge access door is to be opened until it clicks into place.
- The carriage slides to the midst of your HP printer.
- Stay until the carriage is stable and silent prior to proceeding.
- The ink cartridge is to be installed, the lid on the ink cartridge slot is to be opened then the lid is to be pressed smoothly until it clicks. Take out the cartridge from its slot.
- Take out the new cartridge from the package by touching only the black plastic on it and peel off the plastic tape on the ink cartridge.
- The ink cartridge should be clenched by its sides with the nozzle facing the printer then the ink cartridge should be inserted in a forward direction into its slot.
The ink cartridge is aligned properly in the printer. If the HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting issue still persists after reinstalling any empty ink cartridges, proceed with the next step.
Step 4 : Print Diagnostic Report for HP Envy 4520 Printer
An automatic tool is to be employed in order to clean the ink cartridge from the display of your HP Envy 4520 printer and then the results are to be determined.
- Make certain to the input tray with fresh, unused paper.
- In the printer display, slide the display to the left and then tap Setup.
- Tap Tools, and then choose Clean Cartridges.
- A Print Quality Diagnostic report is printed by your HP Printer.
- The print quality is examined based on the Print quality Diagnostic report.
- If the print quality is acceptable, tap No.
- If the print quality is unacceptable, tap yes when your 123.hp.com printer is inculcated to execute the next level of cleaning.
The Print Quality Diagnostic report that you have printed is to be evaluated for the procedure to clean the dust from the ink cartridges. The text and color blocks on the sample page need to be checked in order to identify any defective ink cartridges.
- In case you detect any troubles with the black text on the page, substitute the black ink cartridge.
- In case you find any issues with the colored blocks on the page, replace the tri-color ink cartridge.
If you are having a faulty cartridge or printhead, then it might be under warranty. The warranty on the ink or toner supplies is to be inspected and then the limited warranty information for your supplies should be evaluated for hp envy 4520 troubleshooting, by following the above steps you can easily solve hp envy 4520 not printing in color or black ink issue.