Short Steps for 123.hp.com/envy4502 Printer Setup from our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Envy 4502 Printer?
Step 1 : Take Away the Printer from the Box
- After removing the printer , take away all tape and packing materials from the outer region of the printer.
- After lifting the scanner lid, eliminate the packing tape.
- Shut the scanner lid.
- Get hold of the handles on both sides of the printer, lift the ink cartridge access door till it gets locked in the position, and then take away all tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Get access to the paper tray door, bring it to a position to extend the paper tray, and then eliminate the packing tape.
- Push the 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer paper tray in the front position till it gets into place, and then shut the paper tray door.
Step 2 : Plug the Power Cord and Give Your Preferences
- Connect the power cord to the back of the printer, and then link the other end of the cord into an electrical outlet.
- With the printer on, tap the down arrow on the printer’s control panel to choose the language. Tap OK.
- Tap the down arrow to choose Yes, and then tap OK.
- Tap the down arrow to choose the country/region and then tap OK.
- Tap the down arrow to select Yes, and then choose OK.
Step 3 : Insert Paper into the HP Envy 4502 Printer Input Tray
- Access the paper tray door, and then bring it toward you to extend the paper tray.
- Pull out the paper tray extender without pressure, and then raise the paper catch.
- Take care to slide the paper width guides to their outermost position.
- Mount a pile of plain, white plain into the 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer paper tray with the short edge in the front position, and then slide the pile into the tray until it halts.
- Pull in the paper width guides until they rest against the borders of the paper.
- Slide the paper tray in the front position such that it gets into place.
Step 4 : HP Envy 4502 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Hold the handles on both sides of the ink cartridge access door, and then lift the door until it gets locked into place.
- Give enough time for the carriage to remain idle and noiseless.
- Touch only the black plastic while you remove the ink cartridges from their slot.
- Take away the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Raise the lid on the ink cartridge slot.
- Grasp the ink cartridge by its side toward the printer. Now push the ink cartridge forward into the slot until it falls into place.
- Shut the lid on the 123.hp.com/envy4502 ink cartridge slot to position the ink cartridge into place.
- Carry out the previous steps again to install the other ink cartridge.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Perform the instructions on the control panel to commence the ink cartridge alignment.
Step 5 : Instructions to Align HP Envy 4502 Ink Cartridge
- Once the alignment page prints, keep the page with the print side down on the scanner glass. Place it as per the engraved guides around the glass.
- Shut the scanner lid, and then tap OK.
Step 6 : Install HP Envy 4502 Printer Software
You can download the latest version of the printing software from our site.
Free HP Envy 4502 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer functions.
Instant 123.hp.com/setup 4502
Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Ensure that your printer adheres to the following conditions to use this mode. The WPS Pushbutton mode is available in both your wireless router and printer.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Ensure that you are aware of your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2). Navigate to the Network menu on the printer’s control panel or tap the wireless icon and then navigate to settings. Choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
Link a USB cable for time being between the computer and the 123.hp.com/setup 4502 printer. Ensure that you link and disconnect the cable only when urged by the software in the process of configuring your printer’s wireless connection.
How to Fix HP Envy 4502 Slow Printing Issue?
Ensuring that the printer is switched on and giving it time to remain idle, detach the power cord from the back of the 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer. Besides, disconnect the power cord from the wall provision.
Ensuring that the printer is switched on , give it some time to become steady and silent. Detach the power cord from the back of the printer. Remove the power cord from the wall provision. After waiting for at least 60 seconds, connect the power cord back into the wall provision.
Why 123.hp.com/envy4502 Printer is Offline?
Step 1 : Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to verify connectivity
- After selecting your 123.hp.com/setup 4502 printer by double-clicking the HP Print and Scan Doctor icon, tap Fix Printing.
- After the list of actionable results are displayed,
- If you view white checkmarks, tap Test Print or tap Skip.
- If you view a white wrench, still tap Test Print or tap Skip.
- If you view yellow exclamation points, you can still tap Test Print or tap Skip.
- If you view a red X, perform the on-screen instructions to fix the issue.
Step 2 : Instructions for Setting the Default Printer and Unpause Printing
- After ensuring that the system is in a ready state, locate the icon for the printer you originally installed.
- Proceed with the next step if a color or grey icon is shown with a green checkmark.
- Go to the next step if a color a grey icon is shown without a green checkmark after right-clicking the icon and choosing Set as Default Printer.
- Go to the next step if one color and one grey icon is shown for your printer after right-clicking the color icon and choosing Set as Default Printer.
To rectify the 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer issue totally click on Read More…