Instant 123.hp.com/envy4501 Setup
Get Simple Steps for 123.hp.com/envy4501 Printer Setup from our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Envy 4501 Printer?
- Take away the printer from the box and unpack the packing materials from the printer.
- Grab the handles on any one side of the printer to open the ink cartridge door. Clear all the packing materials from interior side of the printer.
- Close down the cartridge access door.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the posterior side of your printer and the other end into the socket and power on your printer.
- Unlock the input tray door and place a stack of paper with proper width guides.
- Unlatch the ink cartridge access door. The printer prints an alignment page when the installation is completed.
- Locate the 123.hp.com/envy4501 ink cartridge correctly and get the best quality printing. Open the scanner lid carefully.
- Mount the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. It should be placed according to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Latch the scanner lid, and then tap on the Ok option on the printer’s control panel. The printer aligns the ink cartridge automatically.
- You should download and install the printer hardware and software.
- Make certain that you have not linked the printer to the computer until instructed. Successfully completing the steps above will accomplish the driver installation and printer setup process.
Free HP Envy 4501 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123.hp.com/envy4501 Printer Functions
How to Print?
The printer should be set up in such a manner that it is ready to print either side of the printer. Read the guides to make changes to the settings in the printer driver and turn the pages, liable to the printer type.
How to Scan?
Get the scan of the document from the printer easily. This can be done only if the printer software is installed. Mount the material into the scanner, and then tap the scan button on the front panel of the 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer.
How to Copy?
Scanning can be done by inserting the document in in the Automatic Document Feeder tray or on the Scanner glass. With the aid of the scanner glass, you can copy original image or to produce a two-sided copy.
HP Envy 4501 Troubleshooting Issue
Why HP Envy 4501 Color or Black Ink Not Printing?
Your printer might not function properly, but the printed output might miss the black or color ink or the printed page is empty or has less amount ink.
Step 1 : Use an authenticated HP Ink cartridges
Make sure that you use an authenticated HP ink or toner supplies. The quality or reliability is not a guaranteed for non-HP or refilled cartridges. If you have not used an authenticated HP cartridge, the procedure which is listed below might not resolve an issue.
Step 2 : Analyze the estimated ink levels
Low ink levels show the impact of poor print quality. Check the estimated ink levels to check whether the ink cartridge is critically low or empty. On the printer’s control panel, pick out the Ink icon to display the present estimated ink levels.
To rectify 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer issues, click on Read More…