How to scan
Take a glance at the instructions in order to scan the desired documents or photos from your 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer to the computer that works with Windows and Mac operating systems. Here are the prompts on how to scan the documents using the methods mentioned below
- HP Scan software
- HP Scan & Capture (Win’8 & 10)
- Windows Scan (Win’8 & 10)
Method 1 : Scan – HP Software Scan
HP Scan software is an in-built feature with the printer that were commenced in 2011 or later. Begin the scan job from your computer, alter the scan quality configuration and store the scans to required format. Trail the instructions that are mentioned below to scan the documents.
- Keep the documents whose scan is to be taken either in the ADF or the document feeder slot based on the printer type and the feature.
- Brose for your 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer model from the search list.
- If your printer name is there in the list, click on it from the search results.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer name is not there in the list, make sure that your computer is installed with the latest driver.
- Click Scan a Photo or Document.
- Take any one of the choice that suits with the file type and resulting action you require.
- Go with any one choice among the available default settings on the right corner of the window, if urged.
- You can have a preview and add supplementary changes by choosing the Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan option.
- Select the Advance Settings or More options in order to add the supplementary settings like quality, color and default scan destination folders.
- Tap on Scan option. Your item starts scanning in a preview mode.
- Click on the thumbnail image of the scanned items if any modifications to be done to the settings. Select Save and take a glance at the Save as windows.
- Browse the folder where you prefer to save the scan to, alter the format as per the requirement.Ratify the file type prior to saving the document and then tap on Save.
- The folder where you saved your scan is accessed to view the scan.
Method 2 : HP Scan and Capture (Windows 8 and10)
Trial to scan the documents or photos using HP Scan and Capture application. Affirm that your computer works with Windows 8 or 10 operating system.
Method 3 : Scan using Windows Scan (Windows 8 and 10)
- Windows Scan application allows you to scan the required documents or photos. Make certain that you have installed either the basic or complete featured driver on the computer works with Windows 8 or 10 to use this app.
- Place the articles that are to be scanned either in the scanner glass of the ADF.
- Browse in Windows, look for the Scan option and select the Scan app from the sorted results.
- Now, you are directed to install Windows Scan from the Windows Store, if the Scan app is not available in the search results.
- If you can view the Source in the existing option, click Loaded your document or photo.
- Modify the Color mode, Resolution, and the location of the documents by tapping the Show more option.
- Finally, tap on the Scan option.
123 HP Setup Envy 7645 Mac
Make sure that your Mac is installed with the required app to scan the documents and photos. Few 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printers are designed to scan various documents. This functionality present inside it, depends on the printer model and the operating system of the Mac on your computer.
Method 1 : Scan with the HP Easy Scan app (MacOS and OS X 10.9 and later)
This app allows you scan and edit the documents. 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 Easy Scan, a free scanning application for Mac users which you can obtain it from Play Store. Make use of the instructions to download and install it on your Mac.
HP Easy Scan app
- Direct to the App Store, select Download and work with the downloaded file to install it in the desired location on your Mac computers.
- If the app can’t be able to access on its own, start the Mac for Scan and click HP Easy Scan option from the available results.
- The scanner glass should be fed with the documents or photos to be scanned with the printed side faces down. The scanner lid should be closed after the documents have been placed.
- Access HP Easy Scan and look for your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer’s name from the Scanner drop- down list.You are required to click Scan type from the Presets menu.
- To modify any basic settings, tap on the Edit Settings option.
- Tap the Scan option and include the extra pages by clicking Scan Next Item or Done.
- Take a look at the thumbnail version of the scanned items in the left pane and view the items on the right pane.
- Tap Edit options so that you can modify the colors, crop or resize the image.
- The Editing tool can be viewed in HP Easy Scan.
- Look at the window’s bottom, tap Send and then click the corresponding Folder to save the scans on the Mac computers.
- Click the Send option to Store the scan on the Mac.
- Browse the folder by tapping the Where option and then choose Save.
- Take a look at the scanned document, access the folder where you have saved it and then double- tap on the file.
- You can save various documents into a single PDF file. You can alter the color, size, orientations and quality of the scans.
Method 2 : Scan using HP Scan software (OS X 10.11 or earlier)
Look at the printer’s control panel to know about your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer’s features. Confirm that your Mac computer is installed using the HP Scan Software.
Step 1 : Make sure that your Mac is installed using the HP Scan Software
- Navigate to Find and choose Go option to select the Applications.
- Double – tap on the 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 folders, select the HP Scan option from the sorted list and then track the prompts.
HP Scan is prompted in the Applications.
Step 2 : Attempt to scan the necessary documents or photos
Have a glance at the instructions provided below to do a scan of the required materials.
- Mount the material which is to be scanned in the scanner glass or ADF. Make sure that the printed side of the material is placed down.
- Start the HP Scan window and click the Scan options.
- Look for your printer name from the Scanner menu and pursue with the scan type from the Presets menu.
- Look at the down- arrow in the upper right corner of the window to inspect or alter the color, quality setting or the orientation of scans.
- Click the arrow button to screen the scan settings.
- To look at the Scan items, tap Continue.
- Then go with the Scan Next Item or Add to add more items or click the Done options.
- Tap on the thumbnail version to see the scanned documents.
- You can alter the settings by selecting the Edit options. Employ the Where option to browse for the desired locations. Select the desired location to save your files, choose the Save option.
- Click the folders where your scans have been saved to see the scans.
Method 3 : Scan with Apple Image Capture
Your Mac OS and OS X can be downloaded using the Apple Image Capture application.
- Mount the printed side of the documents whose scan is to be taken on the scanner glass or ADF.
- Select Finder-> Go option locates in the top menu bar-> Applications-> double – tap the Image capture.
- Look for your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer name in the Devices or Shared list.
- Click on the Show details option to display the scanned documents.
- Set the scan mode as Scanning bed or automatic document feeder depending on where you mount the original documents.
- Scan kind can be either set as black and white or color or optimized for text only as desired.
- Superior quality images results in higher resolution. As result, the size gets better. Use the higher resolution to get the best-detailed scans. It is not crucial to use a higher resolution for black and white.
- Affix the size by using the Customizing size or Standard paper size option.
- You can select where to save the scan.Fix the format as you need.
- Choose Manual to display the option to alter the brightness and saturation of scans.
- Select Scan and then choose the Save to folder option to store the scans.
- Take a glance at the scanned items by double – tapping the file where the scan is saved.
How to copy- Procedures
- Trail the instructions given below to copy the documents that you want.
- You are inculcated to mount the plain unused paper in the input feeder tray, if you have not done it already.
- Make certain that your 123 HP Envy 7645 printer is switched on prior to you commence to copy.
- Raise the scanner lid.
- The original documents whose copy is to be obtained needs to be mounted on the scanner glass with the printed side positioned down and depends on the inscribed guides present around the glass. The scanner lid needs to be pulled down and click Start Copy Black button or the Start Copy Color icon on your 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer’s control panel to commence with the print job.
Wireless Printer setup for Windows
The desired document can be printed with ease. Printing can be done from anywhere at any time within the wink of an eye. The printer should be setup on the wireless network when instructed.
Step 1 : Be ready with necessities for installation
Before you start to connect your printer over the wireless network, gather the required network name and password, power up your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer, router and the system.
- It is mandatory to have the network name and the network password.
- The system and the computer should be connected to the same wireless network.
- Power up the router and the computer, then keep the printer and the corresponding system nearer to each other.
- Detach all the USB cables that you used to connect the printer.
Step 2 : Link your printer to the wireless network
- Linking the printer to the wireless network lets the HP installer find your printer at the time of installation.
- Start the dashboard from the printer’s display and then select the Wireless icon.
- Click the Setup button.
- Click Wireless Setting and then choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select your 123 HP Envy 7645 printer’s name from the sorted result and then choose Ok.
- If the list do not contain the name of your network, choose Enter New Network Name and then trail the instructions to include the network name.
- If guided, type your WEP or WPA key, and then press Done.
Step 3 : Download and install your printer driver
- Download and install the updated version of the printer full feature software from our website. Choose Auto-Wireless Connect screen if prompted at the time of installation.Select the 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer from the list.
- Enter your printer model number and then tap Begin.
- Select the Download option, select Open, Save or Run option and then make an attempt to download the driver on your system.
- Double – click the printer driver to commence start the driver installation.
- Use the instructions to complete the connection setup and the printer driver installation.If you face the printer issues again, reach us and utilize the prompts from our technical support.
Wireless Printer setup for Mac device
Obtain the prints even when you are not close to the Mac device. Here are some prompts to do the necessities that you need. The 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer needs to be connected over the wireless network, download and install the appropriate the printer driver and software from our website. During installation, you are prompted to select the Wireless connection type.
Step 1 : Prepare for installation
Be ready with the name of your network and password, while you configure the printer over the wireless network
- Collect the corresponding network name and network password. Attach your 123 HP Envy 7645 printer and the computer to the similar wireless network.
- The system and the router needs to be powered up. The router and the computer needs to be placed in a nearer range.
Step 2 : Attach your printer to the wireless network
The printer needs to be appended to your network using the Wireless Setup Wizard, your HP installer can look at the 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer during the installation process.
- Open your printer’s control panel, scroll down to get started with the Dashboard and then tap on the Wireless icon.
- Click the Setup button.
- Go to Wireless settings and then go with Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose the network name, follow the instructions and click OK.
- If your network name is not listed, directly go to the Enter New Network Name field, and then make use of the guidelines to type the network name.
- If required, enter the WEP or WPA key and then pick the Done option.
Step 3 : Download and install the appropriate printer driver
The upgraded printer driver needs to be downloaded from our website. If an Auto Wireless Connect screen gets displayed during installation, make use of wireless setup instructions.
- Power up the printer and remove the USB cable from the computer if required.Select your 123 HP Envy 7645 printer name from the sorted results.
- If urged, select a technique to find the printer model, and then go to the download page.Download the full feature printer driver next to the download button.
- Go to the Mac dock, access the downloads folder and then proceed with HP Easy Start file or full feature 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer driver .dmg file to commence the installation.
- Track the instructions to establish the printer connection and then install the printer driver.
- While suggested by the installer, press the Add Printer option to generate the print queue on the Mac computer.
- Make a trial to pick your printer, pick the Use or Print Using menu and pick the printer name from the pull-down menu and then choose Add.
- Go back to the 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 installer to finish the installation process.
- If you face any troubles, call our tech support on our toll- free number.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123.hp.com/envy7645