123.hp.com/envy5665 Printer Setup
Solution for 123.hp.com/envy5665 Setup from our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Envy 5665 Printer?
- Offload the envy 5665 printer from the carton and discard the packaging materials.
- Plug the printer’s power cord into a power socket.
- Turn on the printer and set your preferences on the control panel.
- Lift the cartridge access door and view the Change ink option on the touchscreen.
- Take care not to touch the electrical contacts of the cartridges while unwrapping them.
- Put the cartridge in its corresponding colored slot.
- Pull down the cartridge access door and touch OK.
- Load white paper into the paper tray.
- Touch Setup > Printer Maintenance > Align Printer.
- Hold on while the printer prints an alignment page.
- Install the necessary 123.hp.com/envy5665 printer driver and proceed to operate the printer.
Free HP Envy 5665 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your Envy 5665 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123.hp.com/envy5665 Printer Functions
How to Print?
Acquire a direct wireless connection to your corresponding printer using Wi-Fi Direct that permits you to print without a local network or connecting to the Internet.
How to Scan?
Scan from the printer, ratify that the computer has the printer software installed, place the media into the 123.hp.com/envy5665 scanner, and then click on the scan button on the front panel.
How to Copy?
Insert the actual item in the Automatic Document Feeder tray or on the scanner glass. Employ any of it to copy original image or for a two-sided copy.
Find your HP Envy 5665 Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password
How to Find HP Envy 5665 Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password in Windows?
You can print a document wirelessly. For that, you need the wireless network password to 123.hp.com/setup 5665 to the wireless network. The password might be known as Wi-Fi security key, WEP key or WPA or WPA2 passphrase. Your wireless password is provided by your ISP, and you might have changed the password.
How to Find your HP Envy 5665 Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password in Mac?
Easily print your essential document wirelessly, all you need is a wireless network password to link the printer to the wireless network. The password may also know as Wi-Fi security key, WEP key or WPA or WPA2 passphrase. 123.hp.com/envy5665 Wireless password is provided by ISP, and you might have modified the password.
HP Envy 5665 Troubleshooting
Why is HP Envy 5665 Color or Black Ink Not Printing?
The printer is working properly, but the printed output is missing black or color ink or the printed page is blank or has a small amount of ink.
Step 1 : Make use of an authenticated HP Ink cartridges
Ensure that you always use an authenticated HP ink as the quality cannot be guaranteed for non-HP or refilled cartridges. The below procedure may not help for non-genuine HP ink cartridges.
Step 2 : Check the estimated ink levels
Print quality may be affected by low ink levels. Verify the estimated ink levels to confirm if any ink cartridges are critically low or empty. On the printer’s control panel, choose the Ink icon to display the current estimated ink levels.
To know more about to solve 123.hp.com/envy5665 issues, click on Read More…