HP Envy 5660 How to Print in Windows?
To decrease the usage of color ink, you can print the images in grayscale. Alter the settings in the software to print with black Ink or grayscale. Choose the following settings if you want to print a document, follow below steps for HP Envy 5660 How to Print.
- Black & White
- Gray Scale
- Black Ink Only
Print only Black for One Print Job
For the single print job, modify the printer settings to print with black ink. The steps may vary depending on the printer model and operating system. Press print in your software application.
- Choose your printer from the list of printers.
- Click the menu that opens the Printer Properties dialog box.
- Right click on your printer name; select Printer Properties from the drop down list.
- Click the Paper/Quality or Features tab on the properties window.
- Alter the settings to print your document in black ink, high quality and grayscale by clicking on Advanced and select the desired option.
- Press OK and then select Print to begin the print job.
HP Envy 5660 Print Only Black for all your Print Jobs in Windows
- On your system, look for Devices and Printers.
- Select Printing Preferences from the drop down list by right clicking your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer name.
- Select the Paper/Quality or features tab on the Printing Preferences Window
- Alter the settings to print your document in black ink, high quality and grayscale by clicking on Advanced and choose your desired option.
- Finish the change by clicking on OK.
Modify the default print settings to print with black ink only or grayscale for every print job. Based on the printer model and operating system, the HP Envy 5660 How to Print steps may differ.
HP Envy 5660 How to Print with Black Ink only on Mac?
Minimize the usage of color cartridges by printing the photos in grayscale. Modify the settings in the HP software to print with Black ink only or grayscale. Choose the following settings if you desire to HP Envy 5660 print a document :
- Black Ink Only
- Gray Scale
- High quality
Change the print settings to print with black ink only for single print jobs. The HP Envy 5660 How to Print steps vary by printer model and operating system.
- Access the photo or document you want to print on your Mac.
- Press File, and then Click Print.
- Select your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer name from the list of available printer list.
- Click Show Details if the options are not visible in the Print dialog box.
- Below Paper Type/Quality, press Color Options and then Choose Grayscale.
- The Grayscale mode options opens.
- Select Black Ink only to print using only the black ink cartridge.
- Select Grayscale to print with multiple shades of gray.
- Select High Quality to Envy 5660 print high quality black and white documents or photos.
HP Envy 5660 Print Only Black for all your Print Jobs in Mac
If you do not wish to modify the print settings every time you print, you can set the default printer preferences according to your print job.
- Open the photo or document you wish to print on your Mac.
- Press File and then Press Print.
- Confirm whether the printer is selected.
- Press Show Details, if the printer options are hidden in the Print Dialog Box.
- Below paper Type/Quality, press Color Options, and then Choose Grayscale.
- Select Black Ink only to print using the black ink under Grayscale mode.
- Select Grayscale to print the multiple shades of gray.
- Select High Quality to print the documents or photos in High quality.
Press the Presets drop-down menu and then choose Save Current Settings as Preset. Key in a name for the preset, choose Only this printer or All printers and then press OK. Now save the preset in the Presets list, by following our steps you can get a complete solution for HP Envy 5660 How to Print.