Instant HP Envy 5645 Mobile Printing
HP Envy 5645 Mobile Printing Such as ePrint, AirPrint and CloudPrint.
What is HP Envy 5645 ePrint ?
The HP ePrint app is an application that allows you to get the printing jobs done through any eprint enabled HP printer if it is connected to the same local wifi network through which your device is connected. This app is cloud or wireless based service which lets you send the documents or email photos to the printer directly to HP Envy 5645 print. All you need is a web enabled HP printer and active internet connectivity, and you are ready to print from anywhere at any time.
How to Set up HP Envy 5645 ePrint?
- The printer should support HP ePrint service. You can check this by a specific ePrint logo shown on printer control panel.
- The mobile device and the printer is connected to the same wireless network for HP Envy 5645 Mobile Printing.
- Your Android device is running on OS 4.0 or later or an Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch running on iOS 7 or later.
- On your mobile device (Android or Apple), download and install the HP ePrint app.
- Tap on the HP ePrint icon and tap files and recent files.
- Open the file folder and select the file type and then select the document you to print.
- The preview screen appears, tap on Edit if you wish to make any changes.
- Tap Done and then tap on Print.
Follow these quick and easy steps to 123.hp.com/setup 5645 ePrint service on your HP printer. Compatibility check points to be considered before you start the setting up process
HP Envy 5645 Mobile Printing – Airprint
Apple airprint is a specialized and unique printing option since, with AirPrint, it’s easy to print full quality photos and documents from your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without having to install additional software. Most of the HP printers released in 2010 and later, support AirPrint. To use an AirPrint printer with your Wi-Fi network, make sure your HP Envy 5645 Mobile Printing printer is connected to the same network as your iOS device or Mac and must be running on iOS 4.2 or later version. Then select the AirPrint enabled HP printer from this app and you’re ready to print.
How to Start Printing with the IOS Device through Airprint-Enabled Printer?
On your iOS device which is up to date, open the app you want to print from and find the print option by tapping the app’s share icon or settings icon. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section since all apps doesn’t support AirPrint feature.
- Tap or Print.
- Choose an AirPrint-enabled printer
- Choose the number of copies.
- Tap Print.
Once the printing process is finished, you can view your printed documents by double clicking the home button and tapping the ‘Print Center’ option like the sample image below. Additionally, if you want to cancel the printing process, just simply tap the home button twice and tap ‘Print Center’ then tap ‘Cancel Printing’. The task will be terminated.
How to use Google Cloud Print with Your Envy 5645 Printer?
Here’s a quick and easy stepwise guide for 123.hp.com/setup 5645 to use this free service through your printer.
Step 1 : Register your Google Cloud Print Ready Printer
You can register your printer with HP Envy 5645 Mobile Printing, Google Cloud Print through the Chrome browser on any Computer or device you wish to print from.
- Turn on your HP Printer.
- In your computer, open the Chrome browser and sign in to your Google account.
- On the top of the screen, click the Chrome menu icon and click on Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the Settings window, scroll down and select Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down to Google Cloud Print, then click the Manage button.
- Now, automatically Google Cloud Print detects any printers available on the network.
- If your printer is listed under New devices, click Register twice again to confirm and print a confirmation page. You might be prompted to complete the registration from the printer control panel, depending on the HP Envy 5645 printer model you are using.
- However, if your printer is listed under My devices then the printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print. Click Manage to view your registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- If your printer is not listed, make sure your printer is 123.hp.com/setup 5645 to the network or try connecting with your printer’s email address via HP Eprint settings. Now, go to Connect Your Printer with Google Cloud Print to register your printer using the email address that HP ePrint assigned to the printer.
Step 2 : HP Envy 5645 Print from your Computer or Mobile Device
Using HP Envy 5645 Mobile Printing Google Cloud Print, you can now print documents, email, images, and web pages from your computer or mobile device