HP Envy 5645 Mobile Print
What is 123 HP Envy 5645 eprint ?
The HP ePrint app is an application that allows you to get the printing jobs done through any eprint enabled HP printer if it is connected to the same local wifi network through which your device is connected. This app is cloud or wireless based service which lets you send the documents or email photos to the printer directly to 123 HP Envy 5645 print. All you need is a web enabled HP printer and active internet connectivity, and you are ready to print from anywhere at any time.
How to set up HP eprint?
Follow these quick and easy steps to setup ePrint service on your HP printer. Compatibility check points to be considered before you start the setting up process
- The printer should support HP ePrint service. You can check this by a specific ePrint logo shown on printer control panel.
- The mobile device and the 123 HP Envy 5645 printer is connected to the same wireless network.
- Your Android device is running on OS 4.0 or later or an Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch running on iOS 7 or later.
- On your mobile device (Android or Apple), download and install the HP ePrint app.
- Tap on the HP ePrint icon and tap files and recent files.
- Open the file folder and select the file type and then select the document you to print.
- The preview screen appears, tap on Edit if you wish to make any changes.
- Tap Done and then tap on Print.
What is Apple Airprint feature?
Apple airprint is a specialized and unique printing option since, with AirPrint, it’s easy to print full quality photos and documents from your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without having to install additional software. Most of the HP printers released in 2010 and later, support AirPrint. To use an AirPrint printer with your Wi-Fi network, make sure your 123.hp.com/envy 5645 printer is connected to the same network as your iOS device or Mac and must be running on iOS 4.2 or later version. Then select the AirPrint enabled HP printer from this app and you’re ready to print.
How to start printing with the iOS device through Airprint-enabled printer?
On your iOS device which is up to date, open the app you want to print from and find the print option by tapping the app’s share icon or settings icon. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section since all apps doesn’t support AirPrint feature.
- Tap or Print.
- Choose an AirPrint-enabled printer
- Choose the number of copies.
- Tap Print.
Once the printing process is finished, you can view your printed documents by double clicking the home button and tapping the ‘Print Center’ option like the sample image below. Additionally, if you want to cancel the printing process, just simply tap the home button twice and tap ‘Print Center’ then tap ‘Cancel Printing’. The task will be terminated.
How to use Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer?
Here’s a quick and easy stepwise guide to use this free service through your printer.
Step 1 : Register your Google Cloud Print Ready printer
You can register your printer with Google Cloud Print through the Chrome browser on any Computer or device you wish to print from.
- Turn on your HP printer.
- In your computer, open the Chrome browser and sign in to your Google account.
- On the top of the screen, click the Chrome menu icon and click on Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the Settings window, scroll down and select Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down to Google Cloud Print, then click the Manage button.
- Now, automatically Google Cloud Print detects any printers available on the network.
- If your printer is listed under New devices, click Register twice again to confirm and print a confirmation page. You might be prompted to complete the registration from the printer control panel, depending on the 123 HP Envy 5645 printer model you are using.
- However, if your printer is listed under My devices then the printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print. Click Manage to view your registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- If your printer is not listed, make sure your printer is connected to the network or try connecting with your printer’s email address via HP Eprint settings. Now, go to Connect Your 123 HP Envy 5645 Printer with Google Cloud Print to register your printer using the email address that HP ePrint assigned to the printer.
Step 2 : Print from your computer or mobile device
Using Google Cloud Print, you can now print documents, email, images, and web pages from your computer or mobile device
Find your Wireless WEP password Windows and Mac
You need wireless network password (WEP) to connect your 123 HP Envy 5645 printer to the wireless network to print wirelessly from any where. The password might be called the Wi-Fi security key, WEP key, or WPA or WPA2 passphrase. This password is generally provided by your internet service provider and is different from printer claim code which is required to register your HP printer with HP connected. Just incase, if you misplace or cannot recall the password for your wireless network, you might find it through your computer, on your router, or on paperwork provided by your Internet service provider.
1st Recommendation : Checking it from the computer connected to the wireless network
- On your computer, open the network properties and search for ‘View Network Connections’.
- Select the ‘View Network Connections’ and right click on the network name and click on Status. The Wifi network status screen opens.
- From the Wifi network status screen, select Wireless Properties.
- Click on the Security tab and then click on Show Characters pop up to find the password there.
In some of the windows, you won’t find the option of clicking on Show Characters check box. Please refer next recommendation in that case.
You may find the wireless network password from a computer that is connected to the wireless network. To see the network password on a Mac, open the Keychain Access application.
- On your Mac home page Finder bar, click Go and select Utilities.
- From here, go to the Keychain Access application.
- Click on the Local Items tab mentioned under the Keychains list.
- Under Category list, click on Passwords option.
- Double-click on your wireless network name, then click the Show password check box.
- Type the administrator password if prompted, and then click OK.
If the Show Password check box doesn’t appear or you do not remember the administrator password, go to the next step.
2nd Recommendation : Check it at the bottom of your router
Almost all the routers that you receive from your internet service provider at the time of establishing a new connection, shows an initial wireless password. This could be labeled as wireless key, WPA key, Security password, WPA password, WEP password or simply as wireless password. Try the next recommendation, if you cannot find the password from the label or you changed your password.
3rd Recommendation : Check the Internet Service Paper work
Check the documentation done at the time of establishing network done by the Internet Service Provider. Usually, the welcome letter from your ISP has the network name and password. Additionally, you may contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.
4th Recommendation: Reset the password
If you fail to find out the password from the above listed three recommendations, you can easily reset the password through router configuration page from any Windows or mac computer connected to your 123 HP Envy 5645 wireless network.
- On your computer, open the network properties and search for ‘View Network Connections’.
- Select the ‘View Network Connections’ and right click on the network name and click on Status. The 123.hp.com/envy 5645 Wifi network status screen opens.
- From the Wifi network status screen, select Details. The Network Connection Details window opens. Your router’s IP address appears as IPv4 Default Gateway in the Value column.
- Note down your IP address details and close the Network Connections windows.
- Open a web browser and type the router’s IP address into the address line of the browser, and press Enter.
- Type the username and password to open the router configuration page. (Mostly the username and password is admin)
- On the configuration webpage, find the wireless settings option, and then find the security or wireless encryption setting. The wireless network password should be listed there.
5th Recommendation : HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP print and Scan Doctor can help you find out your network name and password.
- Download the HP print scan doctor on your computer or mac.
- Open the application and click Start on the Welcome screen.
- Choose your 123 HP Envy 5645 printer name and then click Next.
- On the Menu bar, click Network and click on Show Advanced Info and go to Show Wireless Info.
- In the Wireless Settings tab, the SSID bar lists the wireless network name, and the Network Key column lists the corresponding 123 HP Envy 5645 wireless network password.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123.hp.com/envy 5645