HP Envy 4520 Printing Functions
For HP Envy 4520 Printing, Wi- Fi Direct allows you to print a document without the usage of the local network or linking to the Internet. Documents or images can be printed from Wi- Fi capable systems and mobile devices by enabling Wi- Fi Direct. The functionality is same as Bluetooth. The best part in this is Wi- Fi can be used for greater distances and faster speeds.
- Latest print Service or Mopria Print Service should be installed on the Android device. Download it from Google Play Store or another app provider, based on the locality for HP Envy 4520 Printing.
- The handles are to be grasped on any one side of the printer, the ink cartridge door is to be accessed and all the packing materials are to be discarded from inside your printer.
- Wi- Fi Direct in your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer should be powered on.Go to the control panel of the printer, tap on the Wi- Fi Direct icon to screen the Wi- Fi Direct name and password.
- For the printers which do not have a control panel, go to the information icon to print a report that has the Wi- Fi Direct name and password.
- If the information button is unavailable, then tap Resume icon for 2 seconds to get the report with the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- If the option screens, tap Automatic to print without the password or Manual to ratify the print job from the printer or get a password./li>
- In the Android device, tap Settings-> Wi- Fi and ratify that it is enabled. It is not necessary to connect the printer to the Wi- Fi network./li>
- Access the document or photo whose print is to been taken, and then tap Print from the app menu. Or, use the share option from an application to send the required content to the print plugin./li>
- Ratify that DIRECT- XX- HP screens the printer on the printer plugin settings screen./li>
- Suppose a different printer name displays, select the name to display a list of existing printer and then tap on DIRECT- XX- HP (your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer model name) option./li>
- Tap on the Print option.
- Ratify that all the requisites have been satisfied before arranging the HP Envy 4520 Printing Setup to fax.
- An enabled telephone line.
- Configure the ink cartridge on the printer.
- Mount a new white paper in the printer’s input tray.
- Own a telephone cord and an adapter that come along with the printer shipment box.
- The telephone devices should be disconnected from the phone jack and the printer.
- Remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2- EXT on the rear side of the printer.
- The answering machine power cord should be taken off from the phone jack , and should be connected to the port labeled 2- EXT on the printer’s rear side.
- The fax job might fail , if you use any other phone cord rather than the one that comes along with the printer.
- Open the printer’s control panel, drag the display to the left to click Setup ().
- Swipe the display up, tap on Fax Setup-> Setup Wizard and then track the instructions to configure for faxing.
- The printer control panel is to be accessed and then tap Fax-> Send Now.
- The Phone Book icon () should be chosen.
- Directly go to the Phone Book Contact symbol ()plus sign () to generate a contact.
- Tap Name, enter the name and then tap the Done option.
- Choose Fax Number and then the fax number of the contact should be entered, tap Done.
- Choose Add.
- Tap Setup->Fax Setup-> Tools-> Test.
- The fax sample report will be printed fruitfully.
- Have a glance at the Fax Test Report.
- In case the report displays that the printer is successful with the test but your HP Envy 4520 Printing setup has trouble while faxing, the fax settings listed in the report should be examined in order to ensure that they are appropriate. Fax issues can also be caused due to incorrect or blank settings.
- In case the report displays that the printer has failed the test, the report should be inspected for more information about fixing the fax problems.
- The printer needs to be started. The photo or document that you need to scan should be inserted.
- Use the Scanner glass : With the print side on the scanner glass,place the actual document on it. Align the carved guides and close the scanner lid.
- Automatic Document Feeder : Place the document on the ADF tray if the printer supports it with the print side facing upward and the top edge into the tray first. Align the paper width guides as well.
- In the printer display, tap Scan, and then the name of the folder that you need to store the document should be selected.
- Tap a scan option that appropriately suits the document or image you are scanning.
- Tap Ok.
- The required document or images are scanned using your 123 HP Setup Envy 4520 printer then they get saved the destination which is specified in the settings.
- Your HP Envy 4520 Printing Setup needs to be turned on.
- The actual document or images are to be mounted.
- Automatic Document Feeder :If your 123 HP Setup Envy 4520 printer has an automatic document feeder, the document is placed into the document feeder tray with the print side facing upward and the top edge entering into the tray first. The width guides are to be adjusted in order to mount the document. You can place a maximum of 35 sheets of paper in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Scanner glass : The document should be mounted in such a way that the print side needs to face downward on the scanner glass, locate it to the engraved guides around the scanner glass and then the scanner glass is to be lowered.
- Below the printer display, tap the Copy icon.
- The necessary amount of copies can be selected, or the keypad button can be clicked to index in with a number.
- The Settings button clicked, and then the essential advanced copy settings are to be mentioned.
- Two-sided : Tap On or Off.
- If you tap On for the two-sided copy option that is in the scanner glass, make certain that you have placed the next page on the scanner glass when you are instructed.
- Paper size and Type : Make certain that the input tray is inserted with the appropriate paper size and paper type.
- Resize : Select the size of the image or document that you need to copy.
- Actual : Generate a copy that is of similar size as the original document. The margins of the copied image may be included.
- Fit to page : Generate a copy that is positioned with the white border around the edges. The re-altered photos are either zoomed in or out in order to fit the size of the selected output paper.
- The two-sided copy option does not function if the Fit to page option is chosen.
- Custom : Zoom in the size of the image by picking values that are larger than 100% or zoom out the size of the image by picking values that are lesser than 100%.
- Lighter or darker : Mouse over the button and select the light or darkness level and then tap Ok.
- ID Card Copy : Generate a copy of both sides of an ID card from the scanner glass.
- Tap Back to move to the Copy screen.
- Tap Start Black or Start Color to begin with the copy job.
HP 4520 Printing using Wifi Direct
HP Envy 4520 Fax Setup
Here are the instructions that let you know how to organize the printer for fax.
Step 1 : Requirements for HP Envy 4520 Fax Setup
Step 2 : Configure fax on HP Envy 4520 printer
The telephone cord should be bound to the printer and the settings have to be modified from the control panel.
Connect a telephone cord, subsequently configure the ring settings from the printer’s control panel. Read and follow the instructions provided below :
Step 3 : Organize fax settings in HP Envy 4520 Printer
The default settings for HP Envy rt20 Printint are to be modified depending on your requisitions. The instructions mentioned below are followed in order to modify a few settings.
The contacts are included to the phonebook :Make use of the instructions that are described below to add a new contact to the phone book.
Step 4 : Fax Test in HP Envy 4520 Printer
HP Envy 4520 Scan Setup
Scanning can be done from your 123 HP Setup Envy 4520 printer, make certain that the computer has the 123.hp.com printer software installed, the media (photos or documents) are placed into the scanner, and then touch the scan button on the HP Envy 4520 printer display.
HP Envy 4520 Copy Setup
The actual document is to be placed in the Automatic Document Feeder tray or on the scanner glass. The scanner glass is used to copy the original image or to generate a two-sided copy.
The desired files that are to be copied will be printed by your HP Envy 4520 Printing Setup
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123 HP Envy 4520 Ratings