123.hp.com/setup envy4500 Printer
123 HP Envy 4500 Setup and Install
- Remove the 123.hp.com/setup envy4500 printer and all the packing materials from the box.
- Clutch the handles on any one side of the printer, access the ink cartridge door and unwrap all the packing materials from inside your printer.
- Shut down the cartridge access door.
- Fix the power cord to the posterior side of your printer, connect the other end of the power cord into the socket and switch on the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer.
- Open the input tray door and place a stack of paper with the width guides properly aligned.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge and shut the cartridge access door.
- Once you are done with the ink cartridge installation, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Arrange the ink cartridge properly and obtain the best quality printing.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Position the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Position it conferring to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Close the scanner lid, and then click Ok on the printer’s control panel.
- The printer aligns the ink cartridges. Install the printer software.
- The 123.hp.com/setup envy4500 printer hardware and the printing software are now installed.
- Confirm that you do not link the printer to your computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
123.hp.com/envy4500 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. 123 HP Envy 4500 Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123 HP Envy 4500 Printer Functions
Using Wi-Fi Direct lets you print without a local network or connecting to the Internet. Print documents or photos from your Wi-Fi capable computer and mobile devices using this 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer.
Scan from the corresponding printer, ratify that the system has the printer software installed, position the media into the scanner, and then click on the scan button on the front panel of the printer.
Position the original document in the Automatic Document Feeder tray or on the scanner glass. Use the scanner glass to copy the original image or to produce a two-sided copy.
123 HP Setup Envy 4500 Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password
To print your document wirelessly. You need to have the wireless network password to connect the 123.hp.com/setup4500 printer to the HP Envy 4500 Wireless network. The password might be known as Wi-Fi security key, WEP key or WPA or WPA2 passphrase. Your wireless password is provided by your ISP, and you might have altered the password.
Print your essential document wirelessly, all you need is a wireless network password to link the 123.hp.com/setup envy4500 printer to the wireless network. The password may also be known as Wi-Fi security key, WEP key or WPA or WPA2 passphrase. Wireless password is provided by ISP, and you might have changed the password.
123 HP Setup Envy 4500 Troubleshooting
Color or Black HP Envy 4500 Ink Not Printing
The 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer is working properly, but the printed output is missing black or color ink or the printed page is blank or has a small amount of ink.
Step 1 : Use an authentic HP Envy4500 Ink cartridges
Always use authenticated HP ink or toner supplies. The quality or reliability cannot be guaranteed for non-HP or refilled cartridges. In case you do not use authenticated HP cartridges, the procedure which is listed below might not rectify the problems.
Step 2 : Validate the estimated ink levels
Print quality may be affected by low ink levels. Check the estimated ink levels to confirm if any ink cartridges are critically low in ink or empty. From the control panel of your 123.hp.com/setup envy4500 printer, select the Ink icon to display the current estimated ink levels.
To resolve the issues related to the ink cartridge, we recommend you to go through the document by clicking on Read More…
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.