123.hp.com/dj2755 Printer Guidance
The HP DeskJet Plus 2755 printer comes with a flatbed scanner, 60-sheet rear input tray, 25-sheet output tray, LCD screen with buttons, and supports mobile printing. If you are setting up the 123.hp.com/dj2755 printer for the first time, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Unpack the printer and take out the printer supplies such as setup CD-ROM, power cord, user guide, and ink cartridges.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Connect the HP printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/dj2755 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the printer’s ink access door and wait until the carriage moves to the center.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and remove the protective seal without touching the copper-colored parts.
- Install them into the carriage and close the ink access door.
- Raise the paper input tray and load a stack of legal plain paper with the help of the paper-width guides.
- Make sure to fan a stack of plain paper before loading them into the paper input tray.
- Next, open the paper output tray and extend the tray support.
- Install the printer software on your computer using the software CD-ROM that comes along with the printer during the first-time purchase.
- For mobile printing, install the HP Smart app.
- It is available for download in the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store app.
HP Deskjet Plus 2755 Driver Download
A printer driver is a software responsible for the printer function carried out remotely from the computer to the printer. Are you looking for the HP DeskJet Plus 2755 printer driver? Just click the Driver Download button available on this page to start downloading the HP printer driver. Otherwise, follow the below-mentioned steps to download it from the official HP site.
- Before downloading the 123.hp.com/dj2755 driver, remove any previously installed HP printer drivers on your computer.
- Disable the active firewall and antivirus software.
- Close all the running programs and open the default browser.
- Navigate to the official HP site and enter your printer’s model number in the search panel.
- Press the Enter key to go to the Supports and Downloads page.
- Click the Software, Drivers, and Firmware tab and select the Choose a different OS option.
- Select your desired OS from the drop-down menu and click the Driver-Product Installation Software tab.
- Click the Get the App button to download the HP Smart app instead of downloading the printer driver.
- Otherwise, click the Download button to download the full-feature driver from the official HP site.
Install HP Deskjet Plus 2755 Driver
You can install the 123.hp.com/dj2755 driver on your Windows computer using the software CD-ROM. Otherwise, download the driver from the official HP site and install it on your computer. Alternatively, you can install the Windows built-in printer driver using the below-mentioned steps.
- First, turn the HP printer on and connect it to the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Next, click the Start menu and type ‘change device installation settings’ in the search panel.
- Press the Enter key to open the Device Installation Settings window.
- Click the Yes radio button and select Save Changes to save the applied changes.
- Open the Control Panel app and click on Device and Printers.
- Click the Add a printer button.
- Now, choose your printer name under Choose a device or printer to add to this PC.
- If your printer is not displayed in the list, click the ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ button.
- Next, enable the Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings radio button.
- Select the Use an existing port option and click Next.
- Click the Windows Update button and wait until the update is completed.
- Navigate to the Manufacturer panel and select HP from the displayed list.
- Choose your printer’s name in the Printers section and click Next.
- Finish the driver installation with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- After completing the driver installation, unplug and reconnect the USB cable from the computer.
HP Deskjet Plus 2755 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup using the WPS Push Button method:
- Power on the Wi-Fi router, 123.hp.com/dj2755 printer, and computer first.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Wireless button for 5 seconds.
- Next, locate the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the router until the wireless connection is executed.
- Once the printer connects to the network, the wireless indicator light will turn solid blue or white.
- Now, connect your Windows computer to the same wireless network and install the printer software.
- During the driver installation process, select the wireless connection as your connection type.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the driver installation process.
HP Deskjet Plus 2755 USB Setup
Carry out these steps to perform the USB setup for the HP DeskJet Plus 2755 printer:
- Before setting up the printer, verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Power up the printer and wait for the printer to come to the ready state.
- If you have already connected a USB cable between the printer and the computer, disconnect it before installing the printer driver.
- On your Windows computer, disable the firewall and antivirus software.
- Insert the software CD-ROM into the computer’s CD/DVD drive and run the installation process.
- If you have downloaded the printer driver, just double-click the file to start the installation.
- Connect your printer to the Windows computer using a standard USB cable.
- In the driver installation window, agree to the EULA and select the USB connection as your connection type.
- Complete the driver installation process with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- After completing the USB setup, verify the 123.hp.com/dj2755 printer function by printing a test page from the computer to the printer.