123.hp.com/dj2652 Printer Setup and Installation
The 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer has the capability to Print, Copy, and Scan. Get connected and start printing your document faster from the smartphone or tablet. You can place your printer wherever you want with this compact design. Avail high quality prints with the HP Deskjet 2652 printer. This printer is an Energy Star Certified printer.
Instant HP Deskjet 2652 Unboxing Setup
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 2652, Remove the printer from the box and discard the plastic tape from it. You can also recycle the wrapping materials.
- Plug in the printer to a wall outlet and then switch on your printer. Connect the power cord to the back of the printer and the electrical socket.
- Install the HP ink cartridges in their respective slots. Ascertain that you touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- You can discard the plastic tape from the ink cartridge and then insert plain paper into the input tray.
- Now, install the 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer software and then follow the prompts on the alignment page to complete the ink cartridge alignment.
Free HP Deskjet 2652 Driver and Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect HP Deskjet 2652 printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to 123.hp.com/setup 2652 the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123.hp.com/dj2652 Printer Functions
HP Deskjet 2652 How to Print?
You can easily print any documents or photos on your Mac or Windows. You simply need to select your printer from the list on the control panel, then follow the on-screen instructions to customize the printer settings. Now, save the document and then tap print.
HP Deskjet 2652 How to Scan?
To transfer the documents, you need to ascertain that you make proper connections. Note that the Operating System automatically recognizes and installs most scanner drivers without any difficulty. Now, scan the document and save it as either JPEG or PDF format in 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer.
HP Deskjet 2652 How to Copy?
You can use your Deskjet 2652 printer to produce copies of printed documents and photos. Due to the fact that all documents and photos are copied in normal quality print mode, you cannot change this mode when copying. Follow the instructions on the screen to customize your printer setting.
Quick Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 2652
How do I Connect My HP Deskjet 2652 Printer to Wireless in Windows?
- In Printer Setup, turn on the router and the OS. Now, verify if the printer and OS are connected to the same wireless network.
- Once you set up the printer, mount paper in the input tray and then insert the cartridges. To set up and manage the printer wireless connection to your Windows PC, provide an accessible way.
- On the 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer’s control panel, tap the Wireless icon. Now, the Wireless Summary appears on the screen.
- Click Settings, then tap Wireless Setup Wizard and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Now, begin the software 123.hp.com/setup 2652 and then you can download and install the HP full feature printer driver.
- Disconnect any USB cables from the printer, if necessary and when prompted, click My Printer Is Not Shown to select the printer.
- Now, a Printer Not Found screen displays. Tap Continue and then choose Wireless network as the connectivity option.
- Tap Continue and then follow the prompts on the screen to set up your printer on this network.
How do I Connect My HP Deskjet 2652 Printer to Wireless in Mac?
- Switch on the router and PC and ensure that they are connected to the same wireless network.
- Once you set up the 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer, mount paper in the input tray and then insert the cartridges. To set up and manage the printer wireless connection to your Windows PC, provide an accessible way.
- On the printer’s control panel, ensure that the wireless light is blinking and also that the power button light is bright.
- Press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button simultaneously if you find that the wireless light is not blinking.
- Now, the wireless light may blink. Repeat the above steps if you find that the wireless light does not blink.
- After the software downloads, select HP Easy Start and then tap Set Up My Printer.
- Now, on the Terms and Conditions screen, click Accept and on the Prepare screen, tap Continue.
- On the control panel, ensure that the power button light is bright. The Connect screen may list your printer series. Follow the prompts on the screen to print a Test Page in 123.hp.com/dj2652.