123.hp.com/setup 2630 Guidelines
123 HP Deskjet 2630 First Time Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2630 Printer installation
- Go through the instructions provided in this section and setup your 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer without depending on anyone.
- You have to check the contents that are shipped along with the printer. The components varys for different location and region.
- Free all the components from its packing materials and use the prompts to assemble all hardware.
- Make use of the instructions to establish the printer connection and install the ink cartridge into its slot.
- Make sure that you have placed the plain white unused paper in the loading tray of the printer.
- Download the above application from the manufacturer’s website and use it’s features to solve the printer problems.
- You can choose either the USB, Wired, or Wireless connection based on your printer’s compatibility.
- Proceed to search and install the latest HP Deskjet 2630 software and driver for your printer once hardware assembling gets over.
123 HP Deskjet 2630 Printer Software Installation
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123 HP Deskjet 2630 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
HP Deskjet 2630 Printer Functions
How to Print
HP Deskjet 2630 printer is designed to avail best quality printouts. Simple changes to the settings let you take the printout of the desired print job. Our manual is a great platform to use your printer effectively.
How to Scan
Do you want to get multiple hard copy of the same document? Then copy is an ideal choice. The 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer provided the copies same as print quality. Max of 9 copies can be obtained.
How to Copy
Place the item on the scanner glass or the Automatic Document Feeder, do small changes to the HP Deskjet 2630 printer and send or save the scans easily.
123 HP Deskjet 2630 Wireless Protected Setup
Due to the robustness and easy troubleshooting technology of the Wireless connection, it is the most widely preferred mode of connection. We provide the simplest instructions. Go through it and get to know establishing the 123.hp.com/deskjet 2630 printer connection using the Wireless platform is not a big deal. Check our manuals to know what are the platforms that are compatible with your printer and which one will suit your printer the most.
- It is well known that the Wireless network mode of connection has three platforms- HP Wireless Direct, WPS, and HP Auto Wireless connect.
- Take a look at the instructions provided in this manual to know the clear details about various platforms of the Wireless network connection.
- HP Wireless Direct is one among of the platforms of the wireless connection which enables you to get connected to the network connection without using an accessing point.
- It connects the Wi- Fi capable devices such as computer, tablets, or smartphones to the wireless network connection directly even with the wireless router.
- Connecting the HP Deskjet 2630 printer to the wireless network is the same method you connect your Wi- Fi capable device to a new hotspot or wireless network
- The tablet, computer, and the smartphones which are connected to the HP Wireless direct and the 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer already connected to a typical wireless network look the same.
- If you connect the smartphone to the wireless network you should install the corresponding app to proceed to print.
- If you link the computer to the wireless network it is necessary to install the required software on your computer.
- If you want to establish the printer connection by means of Wireless Protected Setup method use the instructions provided below.
- You have two methods to connect using the WPS mode. One is the Pushbutton mode and another is the PIN method.
- Pushbutton is nothing but enabling the physical pushbutton present on the printer and the wireless router.
- You can choose the Pushbutton method only when your printer and the wireless network router support it.
- Check the documentation to get to know whether your printer and the router have the physical pushbutton icon.
- Your network will use WPA or WPA 2 security. Most of the wireless router fails to connect provided you have not entered any security.
- You cannot connect most of the wireless router using the WPS method if you use the manufacturer’s default network name and password.
- Enable the WPS pushbutton on your 123.hp.com/dj2630 printer. Within 2 minutes you have to enable the pushbutton present on your router.
- You can also make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard to establish the wireless network connection.
- It is possible to run the Wireless Setup Wizard from the 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer’s control panel.
- Affirm that you have knowledge about your network name and the security password. The password can be either WEP, WPA, or WPA 2.
- Get directed to the printer’s control panel and click on the network menu or enable the wireless icon and then navigate to the settings.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard. You will receive the wireless setup wizard screen with a list of available networks in the area.
- Choose the network name from the list. If your network name is not listed on the screen, you have to enter the network name and the password manually in the column provided at the bottom of the list.
- Make sure that the network name and the password you entered is exact as the one which you have.
- Remember that the network name and the password are case- sensitive. Keying it wrongly will lead to the connection issue.
- If the network connection is not established you can print a Wireless Network Test report to check what went wrong.
123.hp.com/dj2630 – Troubleshooting
when your HP Dj2630 printer encounters an issue our troubleshooting tips help you out to get rid of the issue and resume the printer functionality. When the printer fails to print the documents at targeted quality you have to find what went wrong. If you have no idea what causes the printer issue, you can call our professional experts on the toll- free number to sort out the printer issue at a blink of an eye.
Printer not found issue
- The printer not found issue generally occurs when the installing the full featured driver to setup the printer.
- When the installer fails to recognize the printer in the network your 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer’s control panel prompts this issue.
- By that time the display prompts the alert message as the printer not found, unable to find the printer, or no devices found.
- This document helps you out to resolve this kind of printer issue.
- The first troubleshooting step you have to do when the printer not found message displays is to restart the router, printer, and computer.
- Firstly, plug-out the power cord from the router. Power of the printer, and then shutdown the computer.
- Before shutting down your computer make sure you have saved all the running files.
- After a few minutes power on all the devices and try to install the HP driver and software again.
- Try to establish the network connection manually. Make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard to establish the printer connection if your printer has either a touch or text- based control panel.
- Once the connection is successfully established try to install the HP printer and driver again.
- If you are using a Windows computer, you can make use of a free diagnosing tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor to find and fix the network issue.
- Check our manual to know how to download, install, and use the tool to fix the 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer issue.
- For more details and tips to resolve the printer not found issue yo can take the help from our technical experts.
(To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your printer and rectify the issue totally click on).
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve 123.hp.com/setup 2630 printer related issues.