123.hp.com/setup 5570 Print Function
123.hp.com/setup 5570 for Print Functions to Print on Windows and Mac.
HP Deskjet 5570 How to Print?
How do i Print on HP Deskjet 5570 Printer in Windows?
- Turn on the printer and wait for it to become silent. Open the document that you want to print on your computer and click File and then Print.
- The Print Settings menu will get opened. You can access the basic settings like the print layout, print quality etc. To access more settings, click on Advanced.
- For the print quality you can choose from Draft, Normal, Best, Max DPI modes. The draft mode prints the documents in the lowest quality and the Max DPI mode prints the documents in the highest quality.
- You can also choose between B/W, Color or grayscale for the print and click Print.
How do i Print on HP Deskjet 5570 Printer in Mac?
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 5570 printer and wait till it becomes silent. Open the document and make the necessary changes to the document before you print. Click on File and then on Print.
- Select your printer from the list and choose an option that applies to your print job from the Presets menu.
- Click the unnamed menu at the center of the Window to change the print settings. You can change the layout, print quality, etc.
- If you want the documents printed in the highest possible quality, select the Maximum DPI option. Choose between Color, B/W or grayscale for the color of the printed documents. Click Print.
HP Deskjet 5570 How to Scan?
- You can initiate and complete the scan job directly from your printer’s control panel. Turn on the printer and wait till it is in the ready state.
- Place the document that you want to scan with the printed side facing down on the scanner glass. Align it according to the engraved lines present on the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid.
- To scan the document, click on the Scan icon present on the 123.hp.com/setup 5570 printer’s control panel. You can scan the document either to the connected computer or an email. Select the destination.
- Select the email address or the name of the computer that you want to scan the document to.
- Now select the file format in which you want the document to be saved. Select PDF for documents and JPEG for images. Also, note that the documents saved in PDF cannot be edited.
- Click OK to scan the document. Go to the saved location on your computer to view the document.
HP Deskjet 5570 How to Copy?
- Turn on the printer and place the document that you want to copy on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down. Position it according to the alignment lines on the scanner glass to copy the whole document properly.
- On your printer’s control panel, click Copy. Enter the number of copies required and select the Settings icon to change the other settings.
- You can enable the two-sided copy option, adjust the darkness level, resize the original document etc.
- Also, take into notice that the two-sided copy option will not work if the Fit to Page option is enabled.
- Click Back to go back to the Copy screen and choose Black or Color to select the color of the copied document.
- Repeat the steps if the 123.hp.com/setup 5570 printer does not print the copied documents. Call our customer care using the toll-free number if you’re facing any complications.
HP Deskjet 5570 Troubleshooting
How to Solve HP DJ 5570 Ink Cartridge Problem?
- Make sure that you are using genuine ink cartridges. Check the ink levels in the cartridge to see if they need a replacement.
- To replace a cartridge, turn on the printer and open the cartridge access door. Press the ink cartridge to release it from its place and pull it out of the printer.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its package and be sure to not touch anywhere else other than the black plastic part on it.
- Remove the plastic tape from the cartridge and slide in the new cartridge into its slot with the copper contacts facing the printer and push it in, to lock it into place.
- Repeat the same for the other cartridge if necessary and close the cartridge access door. Wait to check if the 123.hp.com/setup 5570 printer automatically aligns the cartridge and prints the alignment page.
- If the printer does not align the cartridges automatically, place the alignment page with the printed side facing down. Position the page according to the engraved lines on the scanner glass and click OK.
- If the 123.hp.com/dj5570 printer still does not print the document, take out the cartridge from the slot and clean it up with a soft damp cloth. Let it dry for about 10 minutes before you reinsert the cartridge into its slot.
- Change the print settings to check if that solves the issue. Try printing the document with the other cartridge to find out the problematic cartridge. Replace the problematic cartridge. Call our customer care if nothing seems to have resolved the issue.
Solve HP Deskjet 5570 Network Scanner Connection Error
HP DJ 5570 Network Scanner Connection Error in Windows
- Restart the printer and the computer. Search Windows for your printer and click the printer name from the search results.
- Inside the software, click the Scan a document or photo option and select the checkbox next to Automatically Scan to Computer when I log onto Windows.
- Check the connection status of the printer. Make sure that the wire is properly connected to the printer and the computer in case of a wired 123.hp.com/setup 5570.
- On a wireless connection, check if the Wireless icon light is steady on your printer. Also, check if the computer is connected to the same wireless network that the printer is connected to.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to automatically resolve any issues. Uninstall and reinstall the printer software to see if that helps.
HP DJ 5570 Network Scanner Connection Error in Mac
- Restart the 123.hp.com/dj5570 printer and the computer. Open HP folder on your computer and select HP Utility. Under Scan Settings, make sure that the Scan to computer option is enabled.
- Check if the internet connection is stable on the router and make sure that the light next to the Wireless icon is turned on and steady.
- Check if the cable has been properly inserted into the computer and the printer in case of a wired connection.
- Check if the computer’s firewall is preventing the computer from connecting to the printer over the network.
- Remove and re-add the printer in the Printers and Scanners menu under System Preferences.
- Uninstall and reinstall the latest printer software to see if that helps. Try scanning a document.
Why HP Deskjet 5570 Printer is Offline?
HP DJ 5570 Printer Offline in Windows
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor to check the check the connectivity of the 123.hp.com/setup 5570 printer.
- Inside the Devices and Printers menu, set your printer as the Default printer by right-clicking on the printer icon and selecting Set as Default Printer.
- A green tick should now appear next to your printer icon. Resume the print job that was suspended by right-clicking on the printer icon and selecting See what’s printing.
- Reset the printer by unplugging the power cord from the power socket with the printer turned on and reconnecting it back after a minute.
- Check if the cable is connected to the printer properly in a wired connection and check if the light next to the wireless icon is on and stable in a wireless connection.
- Make sure the right port is selected for both wired and wireless connections. Update the printer firmware and try to print a document.
HP DJ 5570 Printer Offline in Mac
- Check the connectivity between the printer and the computer. Make sure that the wire is properly connected to the printer and the computer in a wired connection.
- On a wireless 123.hp.com/setup 5570, check if the light next to the Wireless icon is on and steady. Reset the printer by disconnecting the power cord from the power socket and reconnecting it back after a minute.
- In the Printers and Scanners menu, remove multiple printer icons of the same printer from the list using the – sign at the bottom of the menu.
- Delete the existing print queue by selecting the printers and using the – sign to remove it.
- Add the printers using the + sign at the bottom of the menu. Select your printer from the list and click Add. Click Use or Print Using and select your 123.hp.com/dj5570 printer from the list.
- Reset the printing system by right-clicking on an empty space in the list inside the Printers and Scanners menu and selecting Reset printing system.
How to Find HP Deskjet 5570 WEP or WPA Password?
Find HP DJ 5570 WEP or WPA Password in Windows
- Search Windows for view network connections. Right-click on the network name and select Status.
- Click the Wireless Properties option and go to the Security tab. Select the Show characters check box to see the network password.
Find HP DJ 5570 WEP or WPA Password in Mac
- Select Utilities and open Keychain Access. Select Local Items in the Keychains list and select Password in the Category list.
- Double click on the network name and select the Show Password checkbox. Enter the administrator password if required and click OK.
- To find the password on the router, check if there is a label at the bottom or the rear end of the router. See if there is anything labeled as wireless key, WPA key, security password, wireless password, WPA password, WPA 2 password or the WEP password.
- You can also find the 123.hp.com/setup 5570 printer WEP or WPA password on the paperwork provided with your router. Check the documentation provided by the Internet Service Provider to find the password. If you can’t find it anywhere, you can call up your Internet Service Provider and receive the password.