Procedure for 123.hp.com/dj4670 Printer Setup from our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 4670 Printer?
- Take out the printer from the box and remove all the packing materials from it before you place it on a flat surface.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to the power socket. Turn on the printer and enter the language, location, date and time etc. to finish the initial setup.
- Pull out the paper tray and slide the paper width guide to a corner. Load a stack of paper into the tray and adjust the paper width guide accordingly.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and slide in the cartridge into its slot and push it in, to lock it into place. Align the cartridges and install the driver software.
Free HP Deskjet 4670 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect 123.hp.com/dj4670 printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123.hp.com/dj4670 Printer Functions
How to Print?
Turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 4670 printer and wait till it is in the ready state. Open the document that you want to print on the computer and change the print settings if necessary and click on Print to start printing the document.
How to Scan?
Make sure the printer is turned on and in the ready state. Place the document that you want to scan on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down before you close the scanner lid. Change the scan settings if necessary and click Scan.
How to Copy?
Place the document that you want to copy on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down, while the 123.hp.com/dj4670 printer is turned on. Click Start Copy Black to copy the document in black and Start Copy Color for colored documents.
Instant Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 4670
A printer on a wireless network is not only convenient but makes the process of printing a document much more faster. To connect a printer to a wireless network, connect the computer you’re connecting the printer to, to the same wireless network as the printer. You can also print documents directly from your smartphone either by using the HP Smart app or by using services like AirPrint, ePrint, etc.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 4670 Printer to Wireless in Windows?
- Before you could connect your printer to a wireless network, you need to gather the network name which is also known as the SSID and the password which is either the WEP key or WPA key.
- Connect the printer and the computer to the same wireless network and make sure that the internet connection on the router is stable.
- Place the devices close to each other within the range of the router during the 123.hp.com/setup 4670. Disconnect any Ethernet or USB cable from the printer.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 4670 Printer to Wireless in Mac?
- Keep the network name and the password in hand for you to be able to connect your printer to a wireless network. The network name is the SSID and the network password is either the WEP key or the WPA key.
- Make sure that the Mac and the 123.hp.com/dj4670 printer are connected to the same wireless network and check if the internet connection on the router is stable. Remove any USB or Ethernet cables.
- To connect the printer to the wireless network, turn on the printer and wait till it becomes silent. Select the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
HP Deskjet 4670 Troubleshooting Issue
How to Clear HP Deskjet 4670 Paper Jam?
- Open the input tray and check for any paper jammed inside. Gently pull it out, be careful to not tear it. Do the same to remove the paper jammed inside the output tray.
- Hold the handles on the sides of the printer and raise the cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the center. After the carriage is idle, disconnect the printer while it is turned on and gently slide the carriage to the right to check for any paper hammed in the 123.hp.com/dj4670 ink cartridge area.
- Remove the paper path cover and check for any torn bits of paper inside the paper path. Replace the paper path cover and close the cartridge access door.
- Now check for any paper stuck underneath the printer and remove it. Turn on the HP Deskjet 4670 printer and check if the printer prints the document.
- If the printer does not print, open the cartridge access door and check if the printer is able to move freely. Gently push it to the left and right and remove any paper stuck inside.
- Use automated tools to clear page smears. Load paper into the paper tray and select Setup on your printer’s control panel. Click Tools and select Clean Page Smears. Wait for the printer to eject a blank page. Manually clean the paper feed rollers with a soft cloth sprayed with water.
- Reset the printer by unplugging the power cord from the socket while the printer is turned on and reconnecting it back after a minute.
To rectify the 123.hp.com/dj4670 printer issue totally click on Read More…