123.hp.com/setup 4670 Printer Functions
Solution to 123.hp.com/setup 4670 Printer Functions and Troubleshooting Issues from our technical experts.
HP Deskjet 4670 How to Print?
HP DJ 4670 How to Print in Windows?
- Open the document on your computer and make the necessary changes to the document. Click File and then Print to open the Print Settings window.
- Click on Printer Properties to change the layout, quality, and other print settings. Choose between portrait and landscape for the layout.
- Select the paper source, paper type, and the paper size. Select the quality in which you want to print the document. Draft for low-quality prints and Max DPI for the highest quality printouts.
- Choose the color in which you want your document to be printed. You can select from color, black and white or grayscale. Click OK before you click Print.
HP DJ 4670 How to Print in Mac?
- Open the document that you want to print and make the necessary changes to the document. Select File and click Print to open the Print Settings menu.
- Select your 123.hp.com/setup 4670 printer from the list and choose the print job type from the Presets menu. Enter the number of copies and select if you want the document to be printed on one side or two sides.
- Select the pages of the document that you want to print. Choose the layout, quality paper size, paper type etc.
- Select the quality in which you want to print the document. Choose the color in which you want the document to be printed and click Print.
HP Deskjet 4670 How to Scan?
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 4670 printer and place the document that you want to scan on the scanner glass, with the printed side facing down. Position it according to the engraved lines on the scanner glass and close the lid.
- You can initiate and finish the print job directly from your printer’s control panel or use software tools on your computer to scan from the computer.
- Click Scan on the 123.hp.com/setup 4670 printer’s control panel, select the name of the computer or the email address that you want to scan the document to.
- Choose a file format for the document that you’re scanning. PDF for documents and JPEG for images. Note that the documents saved as PDF cannot be edited.
- Save the documents as OCR to be able to edit the document that you are scanning. Click OK to scan the document.
123.hp.com/setup 4670 Copy Function
- With the printer turned on, place the document that you want to copy on the scanner glass in line with the engraved lines on it. Close the scanner lid.
- Click on the Copy icon on the printer’s control panel and enter the number of copies. Select Settings and choose if you want the document to be copied on both the sides.
- Select the paper size and the paper type. Select the size in which you want the document to be copied.
- Slide the lightness/darkness button to adjust the lightness/darkness level. Select OK. Click Back to return to the copy screen.
- Click on Start Copy Black to copy the documents in black and Start Copy Color to copy the documents in color.
- If you had selected the 2-sided option, wait for the 123.hp.com/setup 4670 printer to eject the paper out completely before you pull it out.
HP Deskjet 4670 Troubleshooting
How to Clear HP Deskjet 4670 Paper Jam?
- Open the input tray and check for any paper jammed inside. Gently pull it out, be careful to not tear it. Do the same to remove the paper jammed inside the output tray.
- Hold the handles on the sides of the printer and raise the cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the center. After the carriage is idle, disconnect the printer while it is turned on and gently slide the carriage to the right to check for any paper hammed in the ink cartridge area.
- Remove the paper path cover and check for any torn bits of paper inside the paper path. Replace the paper path cover and close the cartridge access door.
- Now check for any paper stuck underneath the printer and remove it. Turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 4670 printer and check if the printer prints the document.
- If the printer does not print, open the cartridge access door and check if the printer is able to move freely. Gently push it to the left and right and remove any paper stuck inside.
- Use automated tools to clear page smears. Load paper into the paper tray and select Setup on your 123.hp.com/dj4670 printer’s control panel. Click Tools and select Clean Page Smears. Wait for the printer to eject a blank page. Manually clean the paper feed rollers with a soft cloth sprayed with water.
- Reset the printer by unplugging the power cord from the socket while the printer is turned on and reconnecting it back after a minute.
How to Solve HP DJ 4670 Alignment Issue?
- To align the cartridges, load paper into the paper tray and scan the alignment page if required. You can skip the alignment process, but the print quality will get affected.
- Reset the printer by unplugging the power cord with the 123.hp.com/setup 4670 printer turned on and reconnecting it after a minute.
- Makes sure that the cartridges you’re using are genuine and manufactured by HP. Third party ink cartridges may not work properly with the printer. To check if the cartridges you’re using are genuine, scan the QR code in the cartridge. If a validation screen pops-up, they’re genuine.
- Check the ink levels in the cartridge and evaluate the alignment page. Check if the patterns and text in the alignment page are proper.
- Replace any ink cartridge with low ink levels. Try cleaning the ink cartridges and the printhead with a soft damp cloth sprayed with water. You can also use automated tools to clean the cartridges and the printhead.
- Go to Settings on your printer’s control panel and run printhead or ink cartridge cleaning. On Windows, open HP Printer Assistant, select Maintain Your Printer to clean the ink cartridges and the printhead.
- On Mac, run the 123.hp.com/setup 4670 Printer Utility and run the cleaning test from the Information and Support panel.
- Replace the printhead or the ink cartridge if necessary. Call our customer care to receive advice on handling the issue from the experts.
How to Solve 123.hp.com/dj4670 Scan Quality Issues?
- Check if there are any fingerprints or smudges present on the scanner glass. Turn off the printer, disconnect the power cord and clean them up with a soft damp cloth. Reconnect the power cord and turn on the printer. Try to scan a document to check if the issue has been resolved.
- Change the scan settings to check if that helps with the quality issue.
- On Windows, open HP Printer Assistant and load the document in the scanner. Click Scan and select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Change the scan settings like quality, color, file format destination etc. Set maximum quality to check if the document gets properly scanned.
- Select Show Scan preview to preview and make additional changes before you save the document. Click Scan to scan the document.
- Select the Save option to save the image and enter a file name in the Save as Window before you click Save.
- On a Mac, Place the document on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down. Open HP Easy Scan and select your 123.hp.com/setup 4670 printer from the Scanner menu.
- Select the scan type from the Presets menu and click Edit Settings to change settings like quality, color, orientation etc.
- Click Scan to scan the document and click Scan Next Item to scan additional pages. Select Done when all the necessary pages have been scanned.
- Enter the file name and select the destination before you click Save.
- If you still experience quality issues, reset the printer by disconnecting the power cord from the power socket while the HP Deskjet 4670 printer is still turned on and reconnecting it after a minute.
Why HP Deskjet 4670 Color or Black Ink Not Printing?
- Make sure that the cartridges you’re using are genuine. Third-party cartridges may not work properly with your printer.
- Check the ink levels in the cartridge to see if they need to be replaced. Touch the ink icon on the 123.hp.com/setup 4670 printer’s control panel to check the ink levels of the cartridge.
- Remove any low or empty ink cartridges by opening the cartridge access door with the printer turned off and pushing on the ink cartridge to release it and pulling it out.
- Take out the new cartridge from its package and remove the plastic tape from it. Be careful to only touch the cartridge by its black part. With the copper contacts facing the printer slide it into its slot.
- Do the same for the other ink cartridge if required. Close the cartridge access door and align the cartridges.
- If the printer does not automatically align the cartridges, place the alignment sheet on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down and click OK.
- If there is enough ink in the ink cartridges, take them out of the printer to clean them. With a soft damp cloth sprayed with water, clean any dirt or leaks accumulated in the cartridge. Check for any dents in the cartridge. Let it dry before you reinsert them into the slot.
- You can also use the automated tools in the printer to automatically clean the cartridge. The printer will print a diagnostic report. Check the quality of the diagnostic report.
- Reset the 123.hp.com/setup 4670 printer to check if that helps resolve the issue.