123 HP Deskjet 4535 Printer
The 123 HP Deskjet 4535 Printer offers you high quality printouts at a blink of an eye. Configure the printer based on the print job you want your printer to print. For more details, give us a call or check our manual.
- This section helps you configure the settings of the HP Deskjet 4535 printer to get the best out of your printer.
- After choosing a file, go to the general settings, and access more layout by click in the Preference option.
- Once the Preference window prompts, alter the paper settings and layout according to your wish.
- Set the paper size either as legal paper or letter, and paper type as brochure or plain.
- Set the quality of printouts either as Normal, Draft, Max DPI, or Best. To know more about each quality type check our manual.
- Once all the necessary settings have been done, click on the Print option.
Your HP Deskjet 4535 printer is capable of sending a scan easily provided it is configured. Certain changes to the settings should be performed to make you printer act as a scanner. Check our guides and set the printer.
- Are you wondering how to scan the document or photos and save it to your memory card?Here are the simple solutions which end your hunting. The first step you have to do is to place the original document or photo on the scanner glass or the ADF.
- If you place it on the scanner glass, it should be placed liable to the engraved guides around the glass.
- If you place the original on the ADF tray, it should be placed in a way that the top edge moves in first.
- To start a scan, get directed to the printer’s control panel, and click on the scan icon.
- Choose Memory card and place the memory card into the printer, when instructed.
- Take a look at the review of the scan and then click on the settings icon to modify any changes.
- Once it is done, click on the start scan option to scan the item.
Copy the document is nothing but taking at the maximum of nine number of copies at a time using the 123 HP Deskjet 4535 printer operating at copy mode. You need not compromise on the quality as it produces the quality similar to prints.
- Before you start to copy the document, check if you have loaded paper into the paper tray.
- To place the paper into the tray, elevate the input tray, and push the paper width guide all the way to left.
- After placing enough number of paper, move the stack down until it stops, and then slide the paper width guide to its right.
- Do this until the stack guide rests at the edge of the paper, and then drag out the output tray, and then elevate the tray extender.
- After ensuring that your printer is on, open the scanner lid and keep the original photo or document on the glass and align it based on the engraved guides.
- Subsequently, close the lid, click on the Start Copy Black or Start Copy color from the printer’s control panel, and get the copies of your document.
HP DJ 4535 Troubleshooting
- Read this guideline and work accordingly to sort out the printer offline issue experienced by your HP Deskjet 4535 printer.
- When the control panel of the printer shows the printer offline error message, the printer stops printing and fails to communicate with the computer.
- You can use a diagnosing tool called Print and Scan Doctor to check the connectivity status of your 123.hp.com/dj4535 printer.
- If your computer runs with windows 10 or 8 operating system, this diagnosing tool fixes the issue automatically.
- All you have to do is to download and install this software on your computer.
- Re- customize the printer and personalize it again using our instructions. Resetting the printer helps you restore the network connection.
- Power off the printer, leave for a while, and then on it again. Now check the status of the printer.
- If the printer prints from the print queue, the printer issue has been resolved.
- If the printer reverts to an idle state, it might be in online. Allow the printer to print a test page.
- When the printer is powered on you have to plug out the power cord from the printer’s end.
- Plug out the power cord from the wall outlet. Hold on for 60 seconds and then reboot the computer.
- Connect the power cord again and then plug in the power cord to the rear of the 123 HP Deskjet 4535 Printer.
- Use the power button to switch on the printer, if it is not on by itself. Affirm that the printer is liked to the computer.
- For more information, just tap on a call and get connected to us.
Carriage Jam error
- When the control panel of the printer prompts you the carriage jam alert message, the first thing you have to do is to check for any jammed papers.
- Check and confirm no jammed papers are present in the input and output tray of the printer.
- Make sure that the ink cartridge access area and the ADF tray are free from the paper jam.
- Check if the ink cartridges of the printer are installed properly. Placing the toner improperly into slot leads to carriage jam error.
- Power on the printer and hold the either side of the printer handles and raise the ink cartridge access door as much as you can.
- Do not proceed until the carriage is idle and calm. Release the toner from its slot, and then push the lid again until it snaps.
- Release the toner to remove it from the slot, and then check if any protective tapes are present on the nozzles.
- Pull out the protective tapes from the contacts, if required. Grasp the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzle facing towards the printer.
- Now pull the ink cartridge forward into the slot and then close the lid to safeguard the ink cartridge into place.
- After placing the toner properly close the cartridge door and attempt to print.
- Connect the printer directly to the power source. When the printer is linked by means of surge suppressors your 123.hp.com/deskjet 4535 printer might experience a shortage of input power.
- When no tips provided above has resolved the issue, reset the printer and computer.
Paper Mismatch error
- Your control panel of the printer displays the paper mismatch error or paper size mismatch error when printing different paper sizes or envelopes.
- Verify the paper settings to affirm that you have placed proper paper type in the loading tray of the printer.
- Get directed to the file which you want to print and then click on the print option.
- Affirm that your 123 HP Deskjet 4535 Printer is listed in the Name or Printers search result, and then tap on the Properties or Preference.
- Tap on the Paper/ Quality and then click on the Advanced option if required.
- Tap on the paper size option and choose the paper size which corresponds to the type and size of the paper loaded in the loading tray.
- After confirming this click on the ok option. If you cannot find the size that suits your print job, choose a one which is nearer to size which is displayed.
- Take out the stack which is fed to the loading tray, and then verify the paper source settings.
- Pull out all the paper from the printer loading tray. Reload the paper and then align the paper width guides.
- Look for a file which you wish to print, and then click on the Print option.
- Affirm that your printer name is categorized and then choose Preference.
- Tap on the quality option followed by paper source and ok.
- Resetting is a good choice to sort out the printer issue and bring back the printer to the normal condition.
Printer not found during network driver setup
- You already know the importance of installing the suitable printer driver and software.
- After installing the driver on the computer, it might fail to detect the printer which is associated with it.
- By that time the printer’s control panel shows an alert message stating that the printer is not found during the network driver setup.
- Try to print after restarting the printer, router, and the computer. After restarting the devices try to install the HP driver and software once again.
- Whatever the connection type you have preferred, follow the prompts and check if the connection is established and maintained properly.
- Try to establish the printer connection manually. The instruction differs for text based control panel models and basic control panel models.
- Make use of any diagnosing tool offered by HP to sort out all kinds of printer issues.
- Check if the issue is caused due the installed firewall on your computer.
- To check this get directed to the Print and Scan Doctor window and then click on the Network option.
- In the drop- down menu, click on the Troubleshooting firewall option and then choose the name of any firewall installed on the system.
- Click on the disable option and then deactivate it, and then attempt to install the driver and software again.
- If the installation gets completed successfully, alter the settings like security level, and open ports to permit the communication with HP Software.
- If the installation gets failed, the printer issue is not because of the firewall software. Re- activate it and then uninstall the driver and software.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.