HP Deskjet 3755 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
Deskjet 3755 Printer Functions
From your printer software, choose Print. Select your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer and click the button that will open the Properties window. Based on your software, this button might be called options, printer setup or preference. Choose the relevant option on the Printing Shortcut tab. Choose the other tabs to make an adjustment to any other settings. If the paper size is altered, make sure that you have loaded paper that meets the specification in the input tray. Select OK and the Properties dialog box will close. Choose Print to begin printing.
Load the document to be scanned with the print side up, fully adjusted to the right side of the scanner. Double-click the printer icon on the desktop to open the printer software. Click Start and select All apps. Click the HP app, and then select the icon with the printer name. In the printer software, click Scan, and then click Scan a Document or Photo. Select the type of scan you want and then click Scan. Choose Save as PDF to save the document (or photo) as a PDF file or Save as JPEG to save the photo (or document) as an image file.
Load paper in the input tray. Load the document that you want to copy with the print side up, fully adjusted to the right side of the scanner. Press either the Start Copy Black button or the Start Copy Color button to make a copy. The number of copies can be increased by pressing the button multiple times fastly within two seconds. If the original is not pulled in, push it into the scan path by hand until it moves on its own. The scanner automatically feeds the original for scanning. Printing for copy starts after scanning is complete.
123 HP dj3755 Find your Wi-Fi password
When you setup a wireless network connection it is extremely important for you to set a Wi-Fi password. Without a password, your Wi-Fi connection becomes absolutely open to anyone who gets in close proximity to your router. Always use a secure password that is difficult to decrypt. Make sure that the Wi-Fi network name is also changed from the default one. If you have misplaced or are unable to remember your Wi-Fi password, then follow the below steps to obtain it.
Step 1 : Find the password from a computer connected to the wireless network
You will be able to find the wireless network password from a computer that is already connected to the same network. Click Go on the Apple menu bar and then select Utilities. Open the Keychain Access application. In the list of keychains, click Local Items. A Category list will be displayed, click Passwords in the list. Double-click the wireless network name, then click the Show password checkbox. When prompted, type in the administrator password and then click OK.
Step 2 : Find the password on the router
The routers from an ISP will have a label that will display the wireless network password. The password may be labeled as WPA password, wireless key, security password, wireless password, WEP password, WPA2 password or WPA key. Your Wi-Fi password is generally provided by your ISP. If this password is changed, then the password in the label will not work.
Step 3 : Find the password on the Internet service paperwork
Refer the documentation that was provided to you by your Internet Service Provider. The welcome letter will usually contain the network name and the wireless network password. If this password is not working, then contact your ISP and they will help you change the password.
Check estimated ink levels
The estimated ink level can be found to decide if you need to replace or refill the cartridges. When there is an indication of low ink level, make sure you have a cartridge to replace the old one as this will avoid printing delay. Carefully remove the exhausted cartridge from the cartridge holder. Unwrap the new cartridge and insert it into the cartridge slot. The ink level can be detected by the following methods
- Printer’s control panel : The estimated ink level can be found from your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer’s control panel. Select the ink icon and view the status of each cartridge.
- Printer software : There is a management software that will be installed along with the printer driver. This software can be used to determine the ink level. When you are installing the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer driver, select Easy installation. This will ensure that all the features are installed on your computer.
- Windows : Search Windows for HP Solution center application and select the Estimated Ink Levels option from the menu bar. The ink level for each cartridge will be displayed, based on this replace the cartridge that is going to be empty.
- Mac : Select System Preferences from the Apple menu. Choose Print & Scan or Print & Fax based on your operating system. Choose the name of your printer from the list. Click Options and Supplies from the menu and choose the Supply Levels tab.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your computer. Download and launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your computer. Choose the Supply levels tab from your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer application window. The estimated ink level will now be displayed.
- HP Smart app. You can install the HP Smart app on your mobile phone, tablet and Windows 10 PC. Download this app from the app store. After installation, open the app and click estimated ink level to display the results.
How to fix HP Deskjet 3755 won’t print error
When you are trying to print a document and the print gives an error that it won’t print, then there might be a connection, paper quality or paper jam issue. Please find the best possible troubleshooting steps that can be followed in order to fix this issue.
- Check if there is a paper jam in the rollers. Remove all the papers from the input and output tray. Use a flashlight and check the rollers. If there is a paper jam, then use both the hands to remove the jammed paper. Make sure that there are no torn pieces of paper inside the printer.
- Verify that the paper used meets the paper-handling specifications. Always load only one type of paper for a print job in the input tray. Remove any obstructions that block the paper path. The paper used must not be curled or wrinkled. Use plain and smooth paper and make sure the paper is not too long.
- Check the connection between your printer and computer. If you have a USB printer connection, then disconnect the cable and reconnect the same. If you have a wireless network connection, then restart your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer, computer and router. Try the next step, if you are still unable to print.
- Turn off your printer and save all the print jobs. Go to Print spoolers in the Services folder and click Stop. Once the service is stopped, open the Printers folder and delete all the files inside the folder. Restart your computer and turn on your printer. Continue to the next step if the issue persists.
- HP regularly releases updates for your printer driver. Go to our website to update your software. If not uninstall the driver software from the control panel and restart your computer. Download the latest software that matches your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer. Follow the instructions on our website and install the software.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123 HP dj 3755