Solve HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting Error
These HP Deskjet 3700 troubleshooting tips help you out to get rid of the issue and resume the printer functionality. When the printer fails to print the documents at targeted quality you have to find what went wrong.
HP Deskjet 3700 Paper Jam
- When the printer stops printing and produces an error message you have to check if the control panel prompts any alert message stating that the paper jam issue occurs.
- By that time your HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting printer might show abnormalities like producing much noise and ejecting a blank paper.
- The instructions provided below helps you sort out the paper jam issue very easily.
- It is advisable to print a test report in order to check if the printer’s hardware functions correctly.
- When the test report is printed there is no need of continuing the further troubleshooting steps.
- Look if any jammed papers are present in the input and output tray of the printer.
- You are not supposed to remove the jammed paper from the front side of the printer.
- While trying to pull out the jammed paper always try the rear side of the printer first.
- The mechanical damage is likely to occur when the jammed paper is removed from the front cover.
- After you turn off the power button of the printer remove the USB cable from the printer’s rear end.
- Make sure that you have also removed the power cord from the printer’s rear end.
- Push the tab present on the left side of the rear access door in order to release the door.
- Drag the door away from the printer in order to remove it and then carefully remove any jammed papers from the rollers present inside the printer.
- While pulling out the jammed paper from the printer make use of both the hands in order to avoid torn of papers.
- Check our website to get more tips to prevent this HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting Issue.
HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Offline
- When you receive an alert message indicating that your printer is offline you have to check if the connection is lost.
- This alert message is the result of improper communication between the printer and the computer.
- If you are a Windows user you can make use of the diagnosing tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor to find and fix the issue.
- Check if you have set your printer as a default printer using the instructions provided in this section.
- Power off and then on the printer and then affirm that the printer is in a ready state.
- Look for Windows for devices and then choose the Devices and Printers in the available list of results.
- Based on the prompts displayed follow the instructions and search the icon for the printer.
- Right- click on your printer and then make it as a default printer and then choose See What is printing.
- Tap on the printer option. If you have a checkmark adjacent to the Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline option, choose each of them and remove the checkmark.
- Make an attempt to print. If the assigned< .strong> print job is done properly your printer gets back to the online mode.
- If not reset the printer and then check the connection status. Go through the instructions and reset the HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting printer.
HP Deskjet 3700 Network Scanner Connection Error
- When the network connection issue prompts on the printer’s control panel display use the instructions provided below.
- Rebooting the devices help you resolve the network connection issue.
- Scrutinize the driver scan settings. Power off the printer and affirm that the power cord is connected to the electrical outlet directly and not using a power strip.
- Shutdown all the programs that run on your computer and then shutdown the computer.
- Power on the printer and the computer. Look for the printer model name and then choose yours from the printer’s list.
- Make an attempt to scan. If the network scanner issue is resolved you can stop the troubleshooting steps.
- If not scrutinize the network and printer connection status. Check our documentation to check both the wired and wireless connection.
- When the printer software installed on the computer is crashed the network scanner issue occurs in this HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting.
- Go to the Uninstall a program option on the control panel settings and then choose your printer name.
- Tap on the Uninstall option and then click on Yes to confirm the changes you have done.
- Make use of the on screen instructions to remove the software from your computer.
- Look for the latest driver and software suitable for your printer on our website.
- Use the on- screen prompts to install the driver and software properly on the computer you are using.
- Check if the Windows Image Acquisition settings are personalized properly.
HP Deskjet 3700 Paper Mismatch Issue
- Your printer’s control panel might prompt an error message as Paper mismatch or paper size mismatch if you use different paper sizes when printing.
- To resolve this issue you have to check if the paper settings you have customized are appropriate to the print job you assign.
- To check this open the file which you want, tap on File and then click on the Print option.
- Affirm that your printer name is listed in the Name or Printers drop- down list box and then choose the Preferences or Printer Properties, or Properties option.
- Tap on the Paper or Quality option and then go on with the Advanced option, if required.
- Choose the paper size option and then choose a paper size which matches the type and size of the paper you loaded in the input tray of the printer and then click on Ok.
- If you cannot find any suitable paper size, choose a one which is closer to the size of the paper you loaded in the tray.
- Once it is done click on Ok and then make an attempt to print. If the issue occurs still verify the paper source settings.
- Before you check the paper source settings remove and re- feed the paper in the input tray of the printer.
- While replacing the paper into the tray make sure that you have adjusted the paper width guides in order to make them rest against the edges of the paper stack.
- Open the program you want to print and then click on the File option and then choose Print.
- Affirm that the printer you are using is listed in the Name or Printers drop- down list box and then choose Printer Properties or Properties.
- Go on with the Paper/ Quality option-> Paper Source-> Ok. Check our website for more details regarding HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.HP Deskjet 3700 Troubleshooting