Easy Steps for 123.hp.com/dj3630 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 3630 Unbox Printer Setup
- You need to unbox the 123.hp.com/sti[ 3630 printer and then discard the plastic wrap from it. If necessary, recycle the wrapping materials.
- Now, connect the printer to an electrical outlet and then switch on your printer. Plug in the power cord to the back of the printer and the electrical socket.
- Ensure that you install the HP ink cartridges in their respective slots. Note that you can touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- You can discard the plastic wrap from the ink cartridge and then mount plain paper into the input tray.
- Now, install the printer software and then to complete the ink cartridge alignment, follow the prompts on the alignment page.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver and Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123.hp.com/dj3630 Printer Functions
HP Deskjet 3630 Printing
Use your 123.hp.com/dj3630 to produce copies of printed documents and photos. All documents and photos usually copy in normal quality print mode. Thus, you cannot change this mode when copying. Follow the prompts on the screen to customize the copy setting.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan Setup
In order to transfer the documents, you need to make sure that you make proper connections. Moreover, the Operating System automatically recognizes and installs most scanner drivers without any difficulty. You can scan the document and save it as either JPEG or PDF format.
HP Deskjet 3630 Copy Setup
Use your Deskjet 3630 printer to produce copies of printed documents and photos. All documents and photos usually copy in normal quality print mode. Thus, you cannot change this mode when copying. Follow the prompts on the screen to customize the copy setting.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup in Windows
- Turn on the router and PC and check if the printer and PC are connected to the same wireless network.
- Once you set up the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer, place paper in the input tray and then insert the cartridges. In order to set up and manage the printer wireless connection to your Windows PC, provide an accessible way.
- On the control panel, click the Wireless icon. You may notice that the Wireless Summary appears on the screen.
- Click Settings, then select Wireless Setup Wizard and then follow the instructions on the screen to connect the printer to this network.
- Now, start the software installation and then download and install the HP full feature printer driver.
- Remove any USB cables from the printer, if necessary and when prompted, select My Printer Is Not Shown to select the printer.
- A Printer Not Found screen may display. Tap Continue and then select Wireless network as the connectivity option.
- To set up your 123.hp.com/deskjet 3630 printer on this network, click Continue and then follow the prompts on the screen
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup in Mac
- Now, you need to set up the printer, place paper in the input tray and then insert the ink cartridge in the slot.
- Once you set up the HP Deskjet 3630 printer, place paper in the input tray and then insert the cartridges. In order to set up and manage the printer wireless connection to your Windows PC, provide an accessible way.
- You can press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button simultaneously if you find that the wireless light is not blinking.
- You may notice that the wireless blinks. Repeat the preceding steps in 123.hp.com/dj3630 if you find that the wireless light does not blink.
- Once the software downloads, tap HP Easy Start and then select Set Up My Printer.
- On the Terms and Conditions screen, tap Accept and on the Prepare screen, select Continue.
- On the control panel, ascertain that the power button light is bright. You may notice that the Connect screen lists your printer series. You can follow the prompts on the screen to print a Test Page in Printer.
HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting
Turn on the 123.hp.com/dj 3630 printer. Verify if both the power cord and network cable are properly connected to the printer and PC. There is a possibility that a printer error may occur if you find the indicator light blinking or orange. The tips for few common 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer issues are listed below. Read More…
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123.hp.com/dj3630