123.hp.com/setup 2130 Printer Solutions
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Unboxing Printer Setup
- The instructions provided in this document helps you out to set up your HP Deskjet 2130 printer for the first time.
- Remove the 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer from the packing box, and eliminate all tape and packing materials from the front and rear of your printer.
- Raise the printer’s scanner lid, remove the packing tape, and then shut the scanner lid.
- raise the ink cartridge access door and install the ink cartridge in the slot. Once it is done, link the Power cords.
- Make sure that you have linked the power cord firmly to the rear of the HP Deskjet 2130 printer and to the wall outlet.
- Once the printer is powered up to get directed to the printer’s control panel and select the language, region/ country options.
- Locate enough number of paper into the tray, place the ink cartridge, and then arrange them.
- Look for an appropriate printer driver and software for your 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer on our website.
123.hp.com Deskjet2130 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the HP Deskjet 2130 printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123 HP Setup 2130 Printer Functions
Go with the print option when you want to take a printout of the document or photo. Search for the file on your computer, choose your printer, trail the prompts, and then tap on Print. You are also provided with the options to change the settings of the printouts.
You can scan from your computer, memory card, and even you can send the scans as an attachment using your HP Deskjet 2130 printer. Before you start scanning you have to install the suitable Scan software liable to the computer’s operating system version on which your computer is operating.
Avail high-quality color and black- white copies on a variety of paper types. With the aid of the instructions take copies, alter the settings, preview the copies. Ratify if your 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer is compatible with multiple- page copying feature. For more information call us.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Wireless setup
Linking the printer to the Wireless feature is very easy. Most new printer models can connect directly to your wireless network. This allows you print to the 123 HP Deskjet 2130 printer from any computer on your network. By changing the settings you can print to your wireless printer from your Android or iOS device. Trail the instructions provided in the succeeding section and learn how to link your printer wirelessly.
Step 1 : Place the printer within range of your wireless router.
- Most of the currently launched printers have Wi-Fi capability, allowing you to set them without linking to any of your personal computers.
- It is necessary to place the printer in the acceptable range of your wireless router in order to link to it.
- Place the devices which are responsible for emitting radioactive waves away from the print system in order to maintain good signal strength.
Step 2 : Power on the HP Deskjet 2130 printer
- You have to link the wireless network straight from the printer, so you should not link the computer first.
- To power on the printer push the power button located on the top of the 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer.
123.hp.com/dj2130 – Troubleshooting
HP DJ2130 Ink cartridge alignment
- Your printer’s control panel shows an alert message when the ink cartridges installed are not properly aligned.
- Make use of the successive instructions and make your ink cartridges properly aligned on your printer.
- Power up the HP Deskjet 2130 printer and then place the required stack of plain white paper into the paper tray.
- Get directed to the Start option and tap on HP. Get directed to the settings and then choose the 123.hp.com/setup 2130 Printer Settings option.
- Tap on the Printer Toolbox option, and select the align option to calibrate the printer to align the ink cartridges properly.
HP DJ2130 Paper Jam issue
- When a single piece of paper gets stuck in the printer, your control panel displays your the paper jam issue.
- The paper jam issue is generally a mechanical based which can be sorted out just by drawing out the stuck paper from the tray.
- Switch off the printer in order to reduce the chances of injuring yourself. Wait until the printer to finish shutting down and then remove the printer’s power cord from the power source.
- Remove all loose paper from the tray. To take out the paper, grasp it firmly and drag very slowly.
- With the help of tweezers, you can reach narrow areas and remove the paper slowly when using tweezers as their sharp edges lead to tearing of papers.
- Take out the already installed printhead from the printer, wipe it, and again place it from where you have removed.
- Make use of the instructions that are displayed to pull out the paper that gets stuck inside the printer.
- Gradually remove the torn paper scraps, or grasp intact crumpled paper using both hands.
- Make sure no paper jam is present in the output tray. Examine the slot feeding the output tray and remove if any stuck paper is present.
- When the issue is not rectified, reconfigure the 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer as of how you did before. For more details verify our guidelines.
- Affirm that the printhead is free from clogging. After removing all the stuck papers close all access panels and reassemble all trays before you make an attempt to print again.
Fixing HP DJ2130 internet issue
- When your printer encounters any connection issues and you don’t know how to restore it visit our website to get an instant solution.
- Recover your 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer from the network connection issue using the simple instructions provided in this manual.
- Check whether the issue lies with your computer or with the network. Check for the instructions on how to restart the computer.
- Restarting the printer lets you restore the normal functionality of the computer.
- If any interference of signal is present, the network issue is likely to occur. Go through our manual and learn how to reduce signal interference and improves your network’s range.
- When the network configuration is not done properly, your 123 HP Deskjet 2130 printer is unable to maintain the proper communication with the computer.
- Re-customize your router by pressing and holding the Reset icon at least for thirty seconds. Resetting the router erases the stored values on it.
- The printer might go offline and fails to communicate with the computer if any viruses or malware present.
- When your device is kept far away from the checkpoint to link the connection issue will result. Keep your device closer to your modem and try to link again.
- Unplug the power cord from the modem and wait at least for 10 seconds. Disconnecting the modem helps you restore the lost network connection.
- To get more guidelines with respect to the network troubleshooting, just give a call to our tech support team.
123.hp.com/setup 2130 Printer Spooler Issue
- The print spooler is essential to make the Windows computer to interact with the printer, and orders the print jobs in your queue.
- You might receive the print spooler alert message when the print spooler gets corrupted.
- Get directed to the printer spooler properties, click on the Windows key + R to access the Run dialogue.
- Key in services.msc and tap on the↵ Enter key. Double-tap Print Spooler option.
- Reboot the 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer spooler. There lies the possibility of fixing a few errors when you restart the spooler.
- Personalize the spooler to initiate the spooler automatically. Tap on the drop-down menu following the Startup option.
- Select Automatic to confirm that the spooler starts up each time your computer starts.
- Tap on Apply in the lower right in order to save your changes. Click on the Recovery tab to control the spooler error.
- Making a few adjustments will maximize the chance of the spooler rectifying its own problems thereby minimize the chance of it causing a crash.
- Click on the Log On tab and make sure that the box next to Allow interaction with the desktop is unchecked, and then tap Apply.
- Affirm that you have closed the Properties window and reboot your computer.
- If the issue is not rectified, trail the instructions to check the dependencies.
- Get directed to the Print Spooler Properties window, if you terminated the window. Click on the Dependencies tab and look for the “This service depends on the following system components” option.
- Get directed to the Services window, look for the name of the services you have in the upper Dependencies pane, categorized under the Name field.
- Verify if you have the Started status in the Status column for that file and Verify whether the Automatic option is in the Startup Type field for that file.
- You have to stop and start the service when any one of the services does not have these values.
- Set this in the Services window, or by double-click the service name and use the icons in its Properties window.
- When the displayed Stop and Start icons are greyed out, or if stopping and starting, it is not necessary to change the values. Instead, you have to reinstall the drivers.