Easy 123.hp.com/dj2130 Printer Setup
Get Our Solutions to perform 123.hp.com/dj2130 Printer Functions and Wireless Setup.
HP Deskjet 2130 How to Print?
Go with the print option when you want to take a printout of the document or photo. Search for the file on your computer, choose your printer, trail the prompts, and then tap on Print. You are also provided with the options to change the settings of the printouts.
- Get directed to the folder where you have saved the document which you’d like to print.
- Tap on the File option which is located on the top of the window. Tap on Print Preview to view how the document will look once it is printed.
- Click on the Print option, and then select Properties, Advance, or Preview to change the paper type, source, and size.
- Customize color or grayscale, landscape or portrait view, number of copies to be taken, and other required settings.
- After affirming the settings tap on Ok or Print. For more information with respect to the Print function & 123.hp.com/setup 2130, contact us.
HP Deskjet 2130 How to Scan?
You can scan from your computer, memory card, and even you can send the scans as an attachment using your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer. Before you start scanning you have to install the suitable Scan software liable to the computer’s operating system version on which your computer is operating.
- Affirm that your printer is kept on and is connected to the network to the same as your personal computer.
- Open the printer’s flatbed scanner and then keep the original document on it. Pick out a shortcut by directing to the left panel.
- Navigate to the right panel and select the output type, scan size, resolution, file type, and item type.
- Once all the settings have been done, look at the preview of your image by clicking the show scan preview option.
- Personalize the scan if you want. Customize the brightness, and activate the rotate option if you wish to rotate the scan to 90 degrees either to left or right.
- Select a location on your computer and save the scan.
- If you wish to send the scan to an email account, key in the email address to the provided field.
- Include more recipients by adding the ID to Cc column. Type the body of the content, attach the scan, and send to the required email accounts.
- Make sure that you are attaching the supported file formats to your email. Sending unsupported file formats results in mail reverting.
- To get more about the 123.hp.com/dj2130 scan feature, feel free to contact us.
HP Deskjet 2130 How to Copy?
Avail high-quality color and black- white copies on a variety of paper types. With the aid of the instructions take copies, alter the settings, preview the copies. Ratify if your printer is compatible with multiple- page copying feature. For more information, contact us.
- Keep the original print-side up on models with an Automatic Document Feeder or print-side down on the right front corner of the glass.
- Tap on Start Copy Black to start a black-and-white copy job or click on the Start Copy Color option to initiate a color copy job.
- To alter the copy settings, tap Copy Menu and select the option that corresponds to the setting you want to change.
- Customize the Size, copies, Quality of the copy to be taken. Set the paper size and paper type.
- Make use of the down arrow to highlight the appropriate setting and then tap OK.
- After you have done all the 123.hp.com/dj2130 necessary settings, tap on the Start Copy Color or Start Copy Black option to start the copy job.
- Make use of the down arrow to select OK in order to set the settings as the new default settings.
- Tap on the Preview button to take a glance at your document, and then select Start Copy Color or Start Copy Black to initiate the copy job.
- Choose the Back button to enter the Copy Menu, and then select the Cancel option to revert from any of the menus.
- With the help of the borderless copy, feature makes copies of both large and small photo papers.
- Avail the best quality by keeping photo paper in the tray and altering the copy settings for the correct paper type and photo enhancement.
- Load photo paper in the paper tray and then place the original photo print-side down on the right front corner of the glass.
- The photo should be placed in such a way that the long edge of the photo is along the front edge of the glass.
- Tap on Copy Menu to display the Copy Menu.
- Click on the right arrow to highlight Size and then select OK.
- Choose the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color option and avail a borderless copy of the original photo.
Instant Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 2130
Linking the printer to the Wireless feature is very easy. Most new printer models can connect directly to your wireless network. This allows you print to the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer from any computer on your network. By changing the settings you can print to your wireless printer from your Android or iOS device. Trail the instructions provided in the succeeding section and learn how to link your printer wirelessly.
Step 1 : Place the Printer Within Range of your wireless Router.
- Most of the currently launched printers have Wi-Fi capability, allowing you to set them without linking to any of your personal computers.
- It is necessary to place the printer in the acceptable range of your wireless router in order to link to it.
- Place the devices which are responsible for emitting radioactive waves away from the print system in order to maintain good signal strength.
Step 2 : Power on the HP Deskjet 2130 Printer.
- You have to link the wireless network straight from the printer, so you should not link the computer first.
- To power on the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer push the power button located on the top of the printer.
Step 3 : Link the HP Deskjet 2130 Printer to your Wireless Network.
- The guidelines on how to link the printer 123.hp.com/setup 2130 vary based on the printer.
- To start the wireless connection to the printer you have to gather your Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password.
- Many printers allow you to link to the wireless network with the built-in menu system.
- When both the printer and the router are supported the WPS push-to-connect feature, just activate the WPS button on your printer, then click the WPS icon on your router within two minutes.
Step 4 : Add the Printer on your Windows Personal Computer.
- You can add the printer to the Windows computer only after linked the printer to the Internet connection.
- Go to the control panel from the Start menu, select the View devices and printers or Devices and Printers option.
- Click on the Add a printer icon at the top of the window and pick out your 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer name from the list.
- Trail the prompts to install any drivers. Generally, Windows users are provided with an automatic install driver updates when connecting the printer.
Step 5 : Add the Deskjet 2130 Printer on your Mac Computer.
- You can include to your Mac computer after linking your Mac-compatible 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer to the network.
- Click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences. Tap on the Print & Scan icon and then tap the “+” icon at the bottom of the list of printers.
- Select your new printer from the list and go through the prompts to install any necessary software.
Step 6 : Allocate a Print Job and Start to Print from your Network-Enabled Printer.
- Once the printer is added to the computer choose a program to print.
- You printer name gets displayed in the Printer Selection menu when you choose a document or photo.
- If your HP Deskjet 2130 printer isn’t categorized, make sure that your computer is associated with the same network. If the issue persists, reboot your printer.
- If you encounter any issues regarding the 123.hp.com/dj2130 wireless Setup, contact us to get connected to our technical expert team and sort out the printer issue easily.