HP Deskjet 5810 Unboxing Printer Setup
- Take out the 123.hp.com/dj5810 printer from the box and remove all the plastic tape from the printer. Place it on a flat surface.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and turn it on. Make sure that the ink valve is in the vertical position. Open the tank lid and pour the ink into their respective tanks. Close the ink tank lid.
- Take out the printheads from their package and pull the orange plugs to remove them from the printheads. Remove the tape from the printhead contacts. Slide them into position and lock them into place.
- Load paper into the paper tray and align the printheads. Download and install the HP Deskjet 5810 printer software to start using the printer.
HP Deskjet 5810 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123.hp.com/dj5810 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123 HP Deskjet 5810 Printer Functions
How to Print
To print a document, make sure that the 123.hp.com/dj5810 printer is setup and driver software has been downloaded and installed on your computer. Turn on the printer, open the document that you want to print, change the print settings if necessary and print it.
How to Scan
After setting up the printer, check if the full feature driver software has been downloaded and installed on your computer. Place the document that you want to scan on the scanner and align it properly. Click Scan to start scanning the document.
How to Copy
Turn on the 123 HP Deskjet gt5810 printer and place the document that you want to copy on the scanner glass. Click Start Copy Black on your printer’s control panel to copy the document in black and click Start Copy Color to copy the document in color.
123 HP Dj5810 Wireless setup
There are a number of benefits that come along with setting up your 123.hp.com/dj5810 printer on a wireless network. Whether it is the convenience of not having to deal with wires or the ability to directly print documents from your mobile device, it is kind of a win-win situation. Also, being able to print wirelessly makes the whole process much faster. To learn how to set up your printer on a wireless network, follow the steps mentioned in the document.
HP Deskjet 5810 Wireless Setup on Windows
- Before you set up your printer on a wireless network, make sure that the computer is connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect your printer to. Setup the 123.hp.com/dj5810 printer hardware and turn it on.
- Install the driver software either by using the CD provided in the box or by downloading it from the internet.
- To use the CD to install the software, insert the CD into the drive and wait until Windows recognizes it. Double-click on the drive icon to open it and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- If you’re going to download and install the driver software from the internet, make sure you download the full feature driver software from the internet. Open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Stop at the Connect Window during installation and do not click continue. Restore the default wireless settings on your printer by turning it on and checking if the wireless light is blinking. If it is not blinking, press and hold the Wireless Button and the Cancel button at the same time for 3 seconds.
- Now click Continue on the installer. Continue with installation until you reach the Connection Options screen. Make sure the power light is stable and the wireless light is blinking. On the Connection screen, select Wireless-Make a wireless connection to the HP Deskjet 5810 printer and click Next.
- Continue the installation until the HP Connected page opens. Try printing a document to check if it has been set up properly.
HP Deskjet 5810 Wireless Setup On Mac
- Check if the Mac is connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect your 123.hp.com/setup 5810 the printer hardware and turn it on before you proceed to the next step.
- To restore the wireless settings on the printer, check if the wireless light is blinking. If it is not, press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button at the same time for 3 seconds.
- Download the full feature driver software from the internet and open HP Easy Start after it download completes. On the Prepare window, click Continue.
- Make sure that the power light on the printer is stable and the wireless light is blinking. The Connect window should list your printer and the serial number as ready to connect. If your printer name is not displayed, repeat the steps to reset the printer’s default wireless settings.
- On the Connect window, click Continue. After checking the network configuration, the installer will show your printer and the network name with a Join button between them. Click Join.
- Click Allow in the Keychain request window and enter the password if required. Click Continue in the Connect window to connect the printer to the network. To add the printer to Mac, click Add Printer on the Enable Printing window. Select the name of your 123.hp.com/setup 5810 printer in the Add menu.
- In the Use menu, choose your printer and click Print Test Page. A test page should now get printed indicating the successful installation of your 123.hp.com/dj5810 printer on a wireless network.