Instant 123.hp.com/dj5570 Setup
Guidelines for 123.hp.com/dj5570 Printer Setup from our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 5570 Printer?
- Check the back of the box to know what’s inside. Take out the printer from the box and remove the plastic tape from the outer body of the printer.
- Lift the scanner lid and remove the packing materials from it. Remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge area and the paper trays. Recycle the packing materials.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and turn it on. Finish the initial setup and press OK.
- Take out the ink cartridges from the package, remove the plastic tape and slide it in into its slot in the ink cartridge area. Push it in, to lock it into place. Load the paper into the paper tray and 123.hp.com/setup 5570 the printer software.
Free HP Deskjet 5570 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123.hp.com/dj5570 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123.hp.com/dj5570 Printer Functions
How to Print?
Before you can print a document, make sure that the printer driver has been installed on your computer. Turn on the printer and open the document that you want to print. Change the print settings if required before you print the document.
How to Scan?
Turn on the Deskjet 5570 printer and place the document that you want to scan on the scanner glass. Align the document properly to scan the whole document. Change the scan settings if necessary, select the file format and choose a destination before click Scan.
How to Copy?
Place the document on the scanner glass with the printer turned on and click Start Copy Black on your 123.hp.com/dj5570 printer’s control panel to copy the document in black and click Start Copy Color to copy the document in color.
Instant HP Deskjet 5570 Wireless Setup
Setting up your HP Deskjet 5570 printer on a wireless network can be a tedious and confusing task, but with the right set of instructions, the printer can be set up on a wireless network and be put to work in no time. Also, there are a number of benefits to setting up your printer on a wireless network, which includes the ability to be able to print documents directly from your phone on-the-go. Follow the steps mentioned in the document to learn how.
Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 5570 for Windows
- Before you set up your printer on a wireless network, you need to gather the network name which is also known as the SSID and the network password which can either be the WEP key or WPA key.
- Make sure that the internet connection on the router is stable and check if the computer and the 123.hp.com/dj5570 printer are connected to the same network.
- Turn on all the devices and disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
- If you have previously installed any software for a USB connection on your computer, follow the steps mentioned below.
- You can uninstall it by searching Windows for your printer and opening Utilities inside the software. Select the HP Deksjet 5570 Printer Setup and Software Selection option and click on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation. Your printer will now be set up on a wireless network.
- If you’re setting up the printer for the first time, click the Wireless icon on your printer’s control panel and select Settings in the Wireless Summary screen.
- Open Wireless Setup Wizard and select your network from the list. Enter the network password if required and click Done. Select OK.
- Download the latest full feature 123.hp.com/dj5570 driver software on your computer and install it. Now try to print a document using the printer to check if it has been properly set up.
- Check the connectivity status of the printer and repeat the steps if you’re having problems with printing the document.
Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 5570 for Mac
- Note down the network name and the password. The network name is also known as the SSID and the password can be either the WEP or WPA key.
- Check if the internet connection on the router is stable and connect the computer and the printer to the same wireless network. Place the devices close to each other within the range of the router during the 123.hp.com/setup 5570.
- Turn on the printer and disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable connected to it. Click on the Wireless icon present in the printer’s control panel.
- The Wireless Summary page will get displayed. Open Settings and select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose the name of your network from the list and enter the password if required. Click Done and then OK.
- Your printer is now set up on a wireless connection. Try printing a document to see if it works properly.
- To change from an existing wired connection to a wireless one, connect the printer to the wireless network using the Wireless Setup Wizard from the 123.hp.com/dj5570 printer’s control panel.
- After connecting to the network, open System Preferences on your Mac and select the Printers and Scanners menu.
- Remove the printer from the list using the – sign at the bottom of the menu and disconnect the USB or Ethernet cable from the printer. After removing it, add the printer using the + sign. Select your printer from the list and make sure Bonjour is listed under kind. Click Add. Try printing a document to check everything works properly.
How to Solve HP Deskjet 5570 Troubleshooting Issue?
Fix HP DJ 5570 Ink Cartridge Problem
- Make sure that you are using genuine ink cartridges. Check the ink levels in the cartridge to see if they need a replacement.
- To replace a cartridge, turn on the printer and open the cartridge access door. Press the ink cartridge to release it from its place and pull it out of the printer.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its package and be sure to not touch anywhere else other than the black plastic part on it.
- Remove the plastic tape from the cartridge and slide in the new cartridge into its slot with the copper contacts facing the 123.hp.com/dj5570 printer and push it in, to lock it into place.
- Repeat the same for the other cartridge if necessary and close the cartridge access door. Wait to check if the printer automatically aligns the cartridge and prints the alignment page.
- If the printer does not align the cartridges automatically, place the alignment page with the printed side facing down. Position the page according to the engraved lines on the scanner glass and click OK.
- If the printer still does not print the document, take out the cartridge from the slot and clean it up with a soft damp cloth. Let it dry for about 10 minutes before you reinsert the cartridge into its slot.
- Change the print settings to check if that solves the issue. Try printing the document with the other cartridge to find out the problematic cartridge. Replace the problematic cartridge. Call our customer care if nothing seems to have resolved the issue.
To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your 123.hp.com/dj5570 printer and rectify the issue totally click on Read More…