HP Deskjet 4720 Printer Setup
Print Setup For 123.hp.com/dj4720
After fixing all hardware and installing the software you can choose a document or photo and start printing, if the printer is associated with the network. The HP Deskjet 4720 printer setup offers high quality printouts on the go. Trail the instructions on our website and get the required printouts using your HP Deskjet 4720 printer.
How to print
- Initially, mount required amount of plain white paper into the loading tray of your HP Deskjet 4720 printer.
- While mounting the paper affirm that the short edge of the paper is rested into the tray first.
- Affirm that the paper width guides are placed against the edges of the paper, and then select the file to print.
- Make sure you have set the color, contrast brightness, and other settings before you attempt to print.
- Right- tap on the file, select Open with, and then go with the Windows Photo Viewer.
- Click on Print, and then get directed to the Document properties window to avail more quality, color, layout, and advanced print settings.
- Get directed to the Print Pictures windows in Windows Photo Viewer and then tap on Options which lies on the lower right corner of the screen.
- Navigate to the Print Window in Paint and then tap on the Preference option.
- Use our manual to know the suitable paper type, paper source for the print job you have assigned to your 123.hp.com/dj4720 printer. assigned
- You can also alter the quality and color of the photos to get professional photo printing results using the HP Deskjet 4720 printer.
- Once it is over, tap on the Ok option and then select the Print option.
Your HP Deskjet 4720 printer setup has scan as a built- in feature. Use our simple instructions and avail the scan easily. Verify whether the printer is compatible with the scan from memory card, scan to email option.
How to scan
- The guidelines provided in this section helps you scan using the HP Solution Center software.
- For all the printer models which reache the market in 2011 and later can scan the documents easily if the HP Solution Center Software software is installed on the computer to which the printer is connected.
- Unlatch the scanner cover, and place the original document over it and then shut the scanner cover.
- Click on the Start icon-> All Programs-> HP folder. Double-tap the HP Solution Center, and then select either Scan picture or Scan document.
- Select a location to where you want your scans to save, and then click on Scan.
- Select the file type you want to use to save the scan, enter a name for the scan, alter other settings and choose OK.
- Click on the Finish option. For further details, ring us on our toll- free .
Copy feature lets you take many numbers of a photo or document at the same quality as your printouts. You can take multiple copies as well using the guidelines provided on our website. For lively product support, talk with our experts.
How to copy a document
- Trail the instructions and get to know how to copy single and multiple copy easily.
- Mount blank paper into the paper tray if you have not done so far, and then raise the scanner lid.
- Affirm that you have placed the original document print-side down on the glass.
- Make sure you have placed in a way that it rests near the front right corner of the scanner glass, and then shut the scanner lid.
- Click on the Start Copy Black button to produce a black-and-white copy of the actual document you have placed.
- You can also tap on the Start Copy Color icon, if you want to take a full-color copy of the original.
- If you wish to take multiple copies of the same document, place the original document on the scanner glass, and then close the lid.
- Click on the Copies icon, and then enter the number of copies you’d like to create.
- Key in a value between 1 and 9 and get the maximum of nine copies at once.
- Tap on the Start Copy Black icon and get black-and-white copies of the original document.
- Tap on the Start Copy Color icon, if you want to create multiple full-color copies of the original.
123.hp.com/deskjet 4720 – Troubleshooting
Improving print quality issue
- Sometimes, the HP Deskjet 4720 printer experiences issues like resolution settings, incorrect print speed, and color saturation which in turn results in low print quality.
- Affirm that you are using a high resolution graphic file to boost up the image quality of photos or graphics.
- If the printer is not in use, affirm that you have powered off it. Leaving the printer on when unused leads to the accumulation of dust and debris on the printhead of your HP Deskjet 4720 printer setup.
- When the incorrect paper type is used, color saturation is likely to occur. Verify if you are using the recommended paper specifications provided by your manufacturer.
- Verify if you are using standard ink cartridges to get high- quality documents and photos.
- Affirm that you have removed clogs or blocks on the printhead periodically to avoid the printer malfunctioning.
- Make sure that the unused ink cartridges are free from dust or damage by storing them in a clean place.
- You will experience a hit in the print quality if the blocks or clogs are found in the printhead.
- Make sure you have cleaned the printhead periodically if you don’t want to compromise on the print quality.
- With the aid of an automatic printhead cleaning, you can make the printhead free from dust and dirt.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and follow the prompts to clean the printhead automatically.
- Make use of the automated tool to align the HP Deskjet 4720 printer setup cartridge or printhead . Use the prompts and clean them easily.
- If still the issue is not sorted, call us and get lively advice from our tech- support team.
- Cleaning the printhead of the printer is an ideal way than replacing it with a new one.
- Glance at the below guidelines and clean your printhead easily and swiftly.
- It is always good to power off the printer as you are working inside the printer to avoid electrical shocks.
- Once the printer is powered off, hold on for a while and then proceed.
- Using the spray helps you remove any dust and dirt from the printhead and prevent further build up.
- To clean the interior screen use a soft cloth. Avoid applying the liquid directly to the machine as a precaution.
- Spray the liquid on the cloth and then use it to wipe the rubber blades on the ink cartridges.
- You can use a damp cloth to clean the outside of the HP Deskjet 4720 printer setup.
- Using a program on your computer also lets you clean the printhead of the printer.
- Enable this option by navigating to the control panel and tap on the Printing Preferences option.
- Once the cleaning is done, your printer starts printing a test page in order to compare with the image displayed on the screen.
- Printhead cleaning should be done multiple times until dirt present on the printhead gets cleared.
- Ping or call us on the number which pops up on the screen to contact our tech- support experts.
Fixing scan issue
- Sort out the scan related issues using free tools such as HP Print and Scan Doctor, HP Support Assistant, and HP Tool box.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor is one among the free diagnosing tool offered by HP.
- Trail the prompts to download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor to perform several troubleshooting issues by itself.
- When you tap on the link displayed on the screen, the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool commences downloading using your Internet browser’s download capabilities.
- Make use of the HP Support Assistant to solve the scanning issue which is experienced by your HP Deskjet 4720 printer.
- Avail the latest version of the software, download it, run diagnostics, troubleshoot problems, and more.
- To get directed to HP Support Assistant or to check if it is already installed on your computer, search for Windows for HP, and then click HP Support Assistant from the search results.
- Trail the prompts to download and install HP Support Assistant. Once the installation gets over, add your HP Deskjet 4720 printer setup to the list of your devices.
- Select the picture of your printer to get access to many helpful troubleshooting tools.
- Generally, HP printers have HP Toolbox software as an in- built. After installing the HP Tool box get directed to Windows and follow the prompts.
- Choose the name of your printer or HP Solution Center from the search results.
- Get directed to the HP Printer Assistant tool, tap on the Tools option, and then select Advance Settings.
- For more details, give us a call on the toll- free number pops on your screen.
Network connection issue
- When the control panel of the printer prompts network connection issue, trail the below instructions and sort out the issue.
- Booting up the 123.hp.com/deskjet 4720 printer, wireless network, and the computer lets you restore the wireless connection.
- After power off all the devices, wait at least for at least 30 seconds,
- Subsequently, switch on all the devices and verify if the issue has been resolved.
- scrutinize the wireless connection which is established on your printer. When the issue exists, attempt to reconnect after modifying the password for your wireless network.
- Sometimes, antivirus acts as a hindrance for the wireless network. To check if the issue lies with the antivirus software proceed to the below steps.
- To verify if the issue lies with the firewall software, deactivate it on your computer, and attempt to reconnect it.
- If you find the issue is not with the firewall software, activate it on your computer, and some other solutions to sort out the connection issues.
- Personalize the HP Deskjet 4720 printer settings again using the prompts displayed. Change the IP address in order retain the network connection.
- Verify if you installed the latest utilities on your computer. To know more, call us and reach our tech- support team.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.